1. Monitoring and follow up all daily purchasing quantities and amounts.
2. Inspecting all cassava operation documents, purchasing invoices, payments, receipts, sales invoices, cassava stock adjustment and operation expenses.
3. Monitoring and follow up all daily sales quantities and amounts.
4. Check related party invoices in Sage Accpac 200.
5. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
6. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and customers.
7. Well prepare accounting documents with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Checking all daily report from cassava accounting officers.
10. Preparing summary all daily report for managements.
11. Keep all cassava operation documents in safety place.
12. Other transactions assigned by managements.