• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Must have worked extensively in database queries, stored procedures and report generation for SQL Server
• Must be experienced in Programming Languages (VB.net, ASP.net, C#)
• Experienced in data automation and using code to solve problems.
• Ability to match data from different technical platforms.
• Strong eye for detail. Able to produce accurate reports.
• Have advanced Excel knowledge (able to use Pivot Tables and formulas effectively)
• Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Access and MySQL is an asset
• Familiar with network concept in both LAN and WAN is an asset.
• Good English in both writing and speaking.
• Strong commitment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4x6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: email@example.com with caption subject. Database Developer. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 06 October 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.