About the company…
RDG Solutions Co., Ltd has been established in Phnom Penh since 2010, specialized in providing IT solutions and services for customer to improve the business. With our qualified IT team, offering technical expertise combined with professional solutions. RDG solutions is committed to provide a high-quality service as the following:
- Maintenance services: installation and reparation services for IT management system, network and system security.
- Consultant services: providing IT consulting to improve and strengthen the business process.
- Sale services: offering computer hardware and software and a wide range of computer product.
- Web Development services: Automate your business processes and cut the time and money spend, through managing your business with an online application. Web Applications make real-time business data accessible and manageable anywhere, anytime.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback