Bean bags and frameless furniture made in Cambodia.
Position: sales manager.
Salary: 150 $ + 5 % sales commission. Total 200-300 $ depending on your sales performance.
Full-time job 2 pm - 9 pm, 5 days a week & 1 day 9 am-9 pm. 1 day off every week.
Responsibilities: sales in Bean Buddy store in Lucky Mall, outside customer visits and delivery escort tasks with our transport.
Mobile phone calls compensation, monthly salary bonuses according to work achievements.
We have young friendly international team and provide good opportunity to improve your skills and grow with us.
Candidates without sales experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
Please send your CV: email@example.com // walk-in interview in our store on Lucky Mall ground floor // +85598233238 Khmer, +855712911577 English.
- Achieve sales distribution targets and objectives set within assigned account portfolio.
- Identify new account opportunities to increase sales.
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs.
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel.
- Conduct on-going evaluations and recommend strategies to increase sales performance.
- Build up good and long-term relationship with customers, Negotiate and handle problems solving.
- Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
- Take lead sales team as rolling model in the field by attached with salesman to approach outlets.
• Location: Siem Reap
• Schedule: Full-time
• Salary: $300-$500
• Number of candidate: 02
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Following client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
Monday to Friday: from 08.30am to 12h30pm - 01 hour for lunch break - and from 13h30pm to 17.30pm.| Saturday: from 08.30am - 12.30pm.
SambathSoda international ( Manufacturing-Production )
1. Handle petty cash.
2. Monitor bill to customers and invoices from supplier.
3. Records daily transactions.
4. Prepare monthly payroll.
5. Check stock records and make sure it accurate.
6. Proper filling all account documents.
7. Prepare monthly, yearly income and expenses report.
8. Perform other duties needed.
• Process new booking, amendment, cancellation to hotels, restaurants, guides, drivers…etc
• Prepare all tour/expense vouchers to suppliers and final confirmation to guide
• Check all invoices from suppliers and confirm to accountant department
• Brief program to guide and driver
• Collect and read questionnaire that guide drop and report to management if any negative comments
• Follow up and reconfirm all services to make sure everything go smoothly as per program
• Inspect new hotels, restaurants and other new attraction site and share it to team
Hydrologic Social Enterprise ( Social Enterprise )
iDE, an international non-profit development organization and Hydrologic Social Enterprise have a mission to ensure all families in rural Cambodia have access to safe, clean drinking water. Hydrologic are now looking for motivated and dedicated candidates for the positions of Provincial Managers nationwide. Provincial Managers play a key role in leading, coaching and supporting Clean Water Experts to work with local communities – particularly women - to provide education and clean water solutions for their families.
Position: Provincial Sales Manager
Location: Kampong Thom, Kampong Cham, Kampong Chhnang, Siem Reap and Kampot
1. Recruit, train and supervise a team of Clean Water Experts to set up and hold daily group meetings in villages to promote household water treatment solutions to rural households.
2. Hold weekly team meetings to plan weekly goals, objectives and agendas.
3. Daily analysis of activity reports and provide coaching to team members and set strategy for team to achieve performance objectives
4. Responsible for all stock and inventory management in the field office
5. Maintain and report accurate records of all administrative, financial and activity reports
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
Easybook (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. ( Information Technology )
1.Design sales plan and grow sales, generate sales to achieve the set goal
2.Ensure achieve procuremen sales target and profitability
3.Conduct ground and marketing analysis.
4.Provide real-time technical support, on-site support to clients/suppliers
5.Support pre-sales and post-sales activities, propose new creative solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
6.Strategize a plan for finding new client and increase sales
7.Willing to travel to different province for assigned task
8.Meet monthly targets set by reporting manager
9.Other ad hoc duties from the reporting manager as and when it is necessary
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Advises the management team about HR topics and possible issues.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Cambodian requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Ensures company alignment by monitoring the implementation and adaptation of the guidelines and procedures from the headquarters in Europe, following the core values of the group.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures adapted to local environment.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Welcome customers warmly.
-Promotion products instore to customer
-Learning technology product.
-check and testing products before left it to customer
-Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
-Prepare products in store in mainly and clean
-And others task that brand manager assign