Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
• Direct oversight of all production processes including, pattern making, material and trim allocation, cutting, sewing, QA, finishing and QC
• Seasonal forecasts of lead times, staff and machinery requirements and materials and trims allocations
• Weekly analysis of production priorities and lead time updates
• Collaboration with Production Management in the secondary (wash house) facility
• Work collaboratively to develop staff upskilling programs and implement and manage consistent cross-training programs
• Respectfully advise and cooperate with section leaders to promote responsibility and upskilling in lower level management
• Accountability to and collaboration with management staff both in Cambodia and Australia, including, but no limited to, Director, County Manager, International Operations Manager, Brand Manager, Designer and Sustainability Manager
• Holistic staff management that includes being available to be interrupted and to work with difficult staff
• Proactively search for bottlenecks and quality issues. React and respond by creating solutions to be presented to senior management
• Problem solving in areas not directly positioned in the production management portfolio, as required
- Conduct daily visit customer outside, and collection customer information
- Conduct Sales Energy Drinking products and Delivery goods to customer
- Daily/Weekly sales report update to Regional Sales Supervisor
- We are announcement for Credit Officer working at Kampong Cham Branch : 2 Person
- Find new Customers in own local.
- Prepare loan and report to Branch Manager.
- Track customer information regularly (Existing Customers).
- Learn about local area before provide loan to customer.
- Evaluate the customer .
- Solve the problems with customer who pay late.
- As a consultant to introduce our services to customer.
- Develop Annual Plan.
Representative Office of Nestle (Thai) Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Active recommendation by HCPs of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible;
- Be the recognized Trusted Infant Nutrition Solution Provider and Partner by and with HCPs;
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with HCPs and relevant medical decision makers;
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the call record (Paper base);
- To ensure quality service to HCPs through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness and pricing within the territory via Networking with Distributors;
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget;
- Adhere to WHO code, Nestle Instruction and Local legislation and summarize monthly code violation report to submit to Nutrition & Medical Services in Cambodia
- Support the Consumer MFI strategy with direct responsibility for sales and distribution at the branch.
- Manage all transactions and activities of the branch.
- Manage and control affairs and performance
- Follow up all activities of COs and observe how they work to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Follow up all situations in field and guarantee a complete understanding of what is happening every day.
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial plan and cash. Expand and maintain the operational field.
- Maintain, develop and manage effective customer relationship and retention strategies.
I am hereby in search of a competent personnel for the job of an Housekeeper, Personal Assistant, Driver and Gardner who is willing and ready to resume duty as soon as possible. The job is located right here in 227 8TH ST N LA CROSSE WISCONSIN, USA.
We offer below Salary/Wages:
Personal Assistance : $5000 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Housekeeper : $4800 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Driver : $4500 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Serious Applicant only to apply no time for jokes.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation and feeding available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Email to me your Cv/Resume to : ( email@example.com )
Await your soonest responses if interested
- We are announcement for Teller working at:
Kampong Cham Branch : 1 Person
- Receive cash repayment.
- Manage cash balancing.
- Provide information for any cash repay.
- Record daily Report.
- Posting report to system.
- Check repayment of brand receipt.
- Prepare monthly income.
- Prepare teller file.
- Disburse loan in cash.
- Summary monthly number of clients