POSITION TITLE: Project Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Based in Kompong Chhnang with sometimes travel to Phnom Penh
COMPENSATION: $350 per month [Inclusive of tax, exclusive of NSSF]
DEALINE: 15 – November
- This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator
- CFL Officers, local communities, and local project partners
- School directors, teachers, and community saving bank
- Sub-governmental stakeholders (Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports…)
- External partners
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Project Officer will work to provide financial literacy training to 3000 students annually in respective primary schools and work closely with community saving banks to promote children good saving habit by open saving accounts.
The Project Officer will be responsible for delivery of activities including:
- Provide financial literacy to 3000 children from grade 1-6, age between 6-12 years old in different primary schools following the five CFL lessons and CFL app
- Conduct teacher workshop to raise awareness among teachers about Children Financial Literacy program
- Conduct home visit to children’s family nearby targeted schools to encourage children saving
- Follow up children for saving at home
- Look for community saving bank and encourage children to open saving account
- Prepare study tour with children to community saving bank
- Write monthly report and keep track on data training
- Select new schools for new fiscal year of the project
- Communicate and negotiate with local authorities – school, community, governmental department
Aeon Specialized Bank ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Visit dealer who need support from ÆON
- Promote bank products & meet customers
- On site loan assessment and loan evaluation
- Regularly Visit dealer
- Collect the requirement document for loan proposal preparation
- Check out and Report all activities of competitor
- Report all promotion activities of the partner and competitor in the market
- Do other tasks as assign by Branch Manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Prepare sales activities planning to achieve company sales objectives.
• Promote and implement Ly Hour money transfer and payment products and service and benefits to potential agents and target clients.
• Recruit Ly Hour Agents at targeted operational area.
• Maintain and build strong relationship with agent.
• Lead sale and support by offering on ground training to agents about Ly Hour product and service policy and procedure how to deploy mobile point of sale (MPOS) and application.
• Monitoring Agent’s booth in line with Ly Hour standard and design.
• Support logistic to agents such as printing paper promotion material etc.
• Drive sale activities to push agent performance branch awareness through direct customer contact participate in sale and promotion campaign with team.
• Collect and update competitor’s activities and propose action plan to manager.
• Weekly/Monthly Report on client and agent issues and challenges at field to Sales Manager.