• Design and build advanced applications
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target in own area and track ongoing
results to ensure that objectives in terms of customers, revenue, sales growth,
availability, visibility and customer price of products are achieved within the area.
- Manage the implementation of brand, trade and sales area programs and the localized activities.
- Manage the area’s key trade partner performance through regular visits and
communication to maximize revenues, client and share performance.
- Establish close working relationships with all trade partners, namely retailers,
wholesalers, depots, craftsman and roll-formers, in order to gain high level of support and their loyalty.
- Conduct regular field visits and call attachment with retailer, wholesaler, depot,
craftsman, and roll former to provide on job coaching and motivate to drive achievement of targets.
- Provide ongoing, on time in full, market intelligent reports to inform management decision and panning.
- Ensure all area activities are complied to ISI Steel code of conduct and all corporate policies and guidelines.
- Actively contribute to corporate and brand image and values.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by senior management.
- Manages clients and accounts assigned as well as builds good rapport and relationships to ensure business growth
- Build a good relationship with customers.
- To achieve at least 04-06 direct customer visit per day.
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer
- Prepare report market situation and competitor’s activities to manager
- Gather all market information and report to sales manager
- Other tasks assigned by Manager
• Set up and develop sales & marketing plan (retail & wholesale)
• Implement and control action plan
• Prepare annual budgets and monitor expenditures related to S&M department
• Conduct annual sales focus
• Expand product Wholesale Networks
• Competitor Analysis / Bench-marking
• Research and develop market opportunities
• Conduct regular and constant visit to the market to evaluate potential clients and identify new sales opportunities.
• Achieve sales plan/objectives
• Design marketing communication materials for company all brands
• Provide creative design concepts for all promotions, Leaflets,…
• Work with teams and assist another department in briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print
production, and timescales
• Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required;
• Support the Digital Marketing team in designing all artworks for posting in the social media; Other tasks as assigned
•Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect
•Participating throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable
•Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities
•Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and delivering on target
•Understanding or experiencing working in an agile development lifecycle including developing, testing, deploying and monitoring
Day to day work with data entry
Support and communicate with customer (international)
E-mail response to customers
Responsible for text correction and verification
To work on time with good quality of productivities
Keep data confidential
Attend the training required by management
• Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of the user and create the WOW effect
• Participating throughout the whole software development process where your inputs are the most valuable
• Prototyping applications so that our clients can discover new functionalities
• Providing technical recommendations to improve the product
• Using best practices for coding and ensure the product is of the highest quality
• Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and delivering on target
• Understanding or experiencing working in an agile development lifecycle including developing, testing, deploying and
• Consolidate and review monthly and annual tax submission in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe for all companies in the Group.
• Build relationships and interact with tax officers.
• Manage and coordinate tax queries and tax audits from GDT.
• Manage tax planning for all companies in the Group, provide innovative tax solution to complex tax issues.
• Review import tax issues.
• Identify and mitigate tax risks.
• Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters and assess the performance.
• Coach and train accountants in the group in tax preparation.
• Maintain sufficient tax provision on general ledger and prepare tax related data requests.
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
• Protect company financial information and confidentiality.
• Fully responsible for safe keeping and updating of all legal documents.
Level Up Consultants Management and HR ( Consulting Business )
1. Financial analyses, forecasts, scenarios and recommendations are prepared and presented to enrich business knowledge, enhance business planning and improve business performance.
2. Feedback and Communication Systems facilitate group problem solving and good decision making. Financial Analyses and Budget Variance Reports (corporate and department) are presented monthly. Education and consultation is provided to help associates understand accounting and finance issues and information. Advice and recommendations are provided regarding the financial and tax implications of business decisions. Appropriate staff or suppliers are alerted when significant problems are discovered.
3. Cost accounting work helps guide the company to profitability. Information provided to others in the company enhances the quality of business decisions.
4. Accounting Laws, Tax Laws and International Accounting Standards are understood and followed, so that the company is operating legally and appropriately. Changes to laws and standards are routinely monitored to ensure current processes and results are compliant.
5. Annual company budget package is prepared and delivered, according to the parent company’s specifications and due date. Associates are supported and guided in delivering budget inputs and in revising budget until approved. The annual company budget package includes both expense and capital budgets.
6. Cash request, cash flow, A/R, A/P, payroll, banking and asset management processes operate efficiently and effectively to ensure smooth business operations.
7. Company taxes and other filings, related to accounting and finance, are submitted to the government and/or other appropriate bodies, according to the law and maximizing advantage to the company.
8. Books are closed and financial statements are accurately prepared, according to guidelines and timelines provided by the parent company.
9. Year-end financial audits and tax audits are clean. Documentation required for audits is organized, maintained and provided to auditors as required
SCS Global Consulting (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. ( Consulting Business )
- Prepare monthly tax declaration
- Prepare and submit TOI documents in accordance with the relevant law and regulations.
- Negotiate with tax auditor.
- Obtain new notification and guideline from Ministry and consider interpretation of the notification etc, moreover share within our team.
- Management of schedule and status
- Train subordinate
- English literature
- Computer literate such as Microsoft office and internet, E-mail, especially accounting system (Quick Book)
- Able to operate, communicate, and deal with tax officers
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- tax agent certificate
USD 1,200 ~ 1,500 (Gross)
* Salary depends on his/her experience and ability.
Interested candidates can apply resume and cover letter with expected salary via:
Tel: 023 901 125 / 096 65 65 625
Address: Building 515, Room 103 1th Floor, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Kengkang 2, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
• Set up company financial planning and budget management
• Tax management and recommend on measuring the financial and operating performance of the company
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
• Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with accounting standards, as well as following the
reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures
• Review and approve company expenditures, securing cost and capital efficient operations, in compliance with
company authorization rules
• Serve as primary legislative liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Maintain cash flow control
- Monitor processes other Client and outlet for invoices/Payment
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded timely.
- Maintain the computerized accounting system
- Control and maintains good organize financial files and records
- Monitor and reconcile petty cash on a daily bases.
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with Head Office requirement
Oversees activities of the sales team.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance by the sales staff
- Builds and manages all aspects of a sales department inclusive of leading management.
- Business analytics and channel of sale development.
- Elevate skill sets and develop bench strength in the organization
- Determine short and long-range sales revenue plans per territory, annual revenue budgets and tactical action
- Partner with product development to prioritize and build innovative new advertising products to provide a truly
better and differentiated advertising business for our customers.
- Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs and competitive positioning.
- Creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Can thrive in past-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities. Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone
and in person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Overall objectives and strives to meet and exceed these goals.
- Other duties assigned by management