1. Your primary responsibility is Customer Service (on Facebook Page & Walk In)
2. Greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store/ Facebook page.
3. Show how product is best-used and how to store product properly have.
4. Give accurate and current information to the customers.
5. Work to make customers, not just sales, and learn to sell by satisfying customer needs.
6. Support Inventory Controller to check stock daily.
7. Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with and support other team members
8. Other tasks assigned by Store Manager
• Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
• Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
• Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues.
• Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
• Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
• Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
• Develop additional skills, certifications and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date.
• Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
• Any other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Make daily visit outlets as assigned territory;
- To delivery high result and good performance, sales volume achieves the setting target, propose effective promotion to get it implemented in the in-charge territory;
- To build a very excellence relationship and able to do the customer dialogue with during outlet call visit;
- Execute the detail merchandising; apply standard display CK shop in shop;
- Market insight survey and daily report to supervisor;
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs;
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel;
- Cash collection, Stock control, Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
- Formulate trade strategies and yearly business plan.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager, Marketing & Sales Team for efficacious implementation of each in-store promotional, OOH & School activity to meet specific company’s goal and objective.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the key in-store promotional activity with summarized report and analysis.
- Manage trade spending effectively against plan.
- Formulate OOH & School team strategy building consumption, strengthen brand awareness and create trial to recruit new user
- Develop schematic POP materials to effectively meet the campaign objective and result.
- Effectively execute new product launch plan to targeted trade channel and evaluate the result against the target set.
- Maintain and enforce dominant product merchandizing & shelf displays.
- Ensure targeted distribution coverage of both current and new products is achieved.
- Maintain and continually build good relationship with trade.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports. Present business review with ABF on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales & Financial Team on reimbursement of all advertising, discounts and promotion expenses
1. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
3. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
4. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
5. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
6. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
7. Daily sales management- at the store and delivery channel, lead and control at the physical store
8. Act as the Brand Manager to deal and coordinate with marketing, digital, media team to run sale, advertising and consumer promotion and more.
9. Work closely with accountant to close an accounting
10. Work closely with the e-commerce manager to reconcile the online sales.
11. Support the supply chain team to source and clearance
12. Provide support, thoughts, recommendation to CEO for fashion trend
Brand Ambassador/ Seller’s role: the incumbents have to achieve individual sales target, greet, advice, maintaining relationship with and provide sales related services to client; sell, cross-sell, and up-sell products to clients; collect and update clients’ data; support store operations as needed.
-Consulting clients and selling products to achieved individual monthly sales target
-Keep the store is always in good hygiene
-Check the goods and hand-over after the working shift
-Comply with store regulation, company policy and shift leader’s instruction
-Keep and maintain goods and property of the stores in good condition
-Collect money, check receipt and issue invoice for clients
-Display the goods in the store alignment with brand guideline
-Suggest and propose idea to take care clients
-Other related tasks assigned by Shift Leader
- Oversee sales team within Phnom Penh Territory to hit distribution goals for each brand
- Planning, organizing and controlling effectively to generate more sales, more coverage with sales teams and business partners.
- Collaborate with marketing team to accurately analyze and forecast effectiveness of sales plan and cost-benefit of proposed spending.
- Strengthen and maintain relationship with key business partners.
- Monitor sales movement and reputation in markets in alignment with company policies and objectives.
- On-job training and supervise the functional expertise subordinates.
- Nurture and monitor growth of new potential brand and NPDs.
- To ensure that management information, monthly and periodic reports be prepared and submitted on time with recommended actions to take.
- Develop, organize implement sales plan be line marketing plan strategy.
- Be able set up implement sales target, sales incentive, KPIs the sales force dealer.
- To control payment voucher the transaction and manage remittance voucher from suppliers.
- Pricing structure of each billing and up to date the list into SAP system.
- To control overdue credit balance and propose to clear bad debt expense to top management.
- Work closely with supplier for credit note during three months.
- To verify on inventory costing structure.
- Work closely with SD and issue credit memo to claim.
- Monthly adjustment pre-paid expenses, Depreciation expense every month.
- Business Partner & GL account Internal Reconciliation, bank reconciliation submit to top management approval.
- Raise up the issue of counting stock to management and booking the subsidiary amount to expense account.
Bean bags and frameless furniture made in Cambodia.
Position: sales manager.
Salary: 150 $ + 5 % sales commission. Total 200-300 $ depending on your sales performance.
Full-time job 2 pm - 9 pm, 5 days a week & 1 day 9 am-9 pm. 1 day off every week.
Responsibilities: sales in Bean Buddy store in Lucky Mall, outside customer visits and delivery escort tasks with our transport.
Mobile phone calls compensation, monthly salary bonuses according to work achievements.
We have young friendly international team and provide good opportunity to improve your skills and grow with us.
Candidates without sales experience are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org // walk-in interview in our store on Lucky Mall ground floor // +85598233238 Khmer, +855712911577 English.
- Develop and execute recruitment & training plan.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns.
- Select the most efficient sourcing option for the company.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Maintain relationships with colleges, job fairs and related partners as part of recruiting & training efforts.
- Work closely with hiring manager to determine final decisions on candidate hiring.
- Monitor and reduce the cost of the recruitment process.
- To control employees database with HRIS.
- Prepare job offer letter for the success candidate and initiate, facilitate the staff orientation about company policy to new employee.
- Assist HRM in develop training need assessment (TNA).
- Assist HRM in designing policies and procedure.
- Achieve sales distribution targets and objectives set within assigned account portfolio.
- Identify new account opportunities to increase sales.
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs.
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel.
- Conduct on-going evaluations and recommend strategies to increase sales performance.
- Build up good and long-term relationship with customers, Negotiate and handle problems solving.
- Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
- Take lead sales team as rolling model in the field by attached with salesman to approach outlets.
1. Compiling the records of ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, merchandises/goods.
2. Compiles data from sources, such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer or inventory system to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records - Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
3. Keeps back order file in established sequence and releases back orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available.
4. Compiles stock control records and information, such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
5. Prepares requisitions, orders, or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items.
6. Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
7. Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
8. Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
9. Ensure product stock is adequate for all outlets and can cover direct demand from customers.
10. Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
11. Working with the operation manager to place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
12. Analyze data to anticipate future needs
13. Collaborate with warehouse employees and outlet manager and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
• Responsible for sending invoice to customers in time;
• Collect payments from customers;
• To ensure that delivery of documentation and stuffs to destination in time;
• To ensure that documents In and Out are received and signed by Recipient;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.