• Creating a database of interior & furniture
• Picking of fabric , furniture and other relative interior material
• have an art background
• able to sketch perspective ( for quick concept)
• understanding detail design to make good finishing
• Work with other departments to come out the required design work
• Understanding client's needs and developing design concepts
• Supervise assistants during product design or installation
• able to travel to site ( in BTB/ Phnom Penh)
Centralize and update all sales information including lists of clients and projects
Assist and coordinate between sales and accounting department to provide a seamless operating process that includes the issuance of sales quotations, invoices and delivery orders.
Compile sales weekly reports and type weekly minute meeting.
Prepare format of Sales administration documents (sales planning, meeting agenda, client form, client list, sales report, minute meeting).
Work closely with design & marketing departments for all communication (Facebook, etc.) showroom, depot, product upgrades, and in case of event, promotions or exhibition.
Execute company marketing and strategic plans in order to increase sales volume & brand awareness
Work closely with sales and warehouse team to ensure correct deliveries in a timely manner (right item, right customer, scheduled and on-time delivery)
Support warehouse team to provide accurate status of stock ordered and stock arrived
Support company inventory control in order to ensure that all items are stored in a proper place, good inventory management, less broken/lost items, and better samples management
Manage the sales administration function, its performance reporting, its streamlining processes then advise on optimizing business flow, better customer relationships and customer service.
Prepare management reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends to the management team.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Able to meet customer
• Contact customers through cold calls, referrals, and scouting
• Find out what they need and introduce them to our products
• Work independently or as a team to close the sales
• Report to management about progress and obstacles
• Research the market and learn about our products
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
• Conduct customer impact survey, evaluation, and feedback after product sales.
• Review your own sales performances and aim to meet or exceed targets
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Support other tasks assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
Drawing a project plan (Auto Cad, Dialux Software)
Site visiting and surveying
Technical support for sales team
Researching the market and related products
Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way
Gathering market and customer information
Advising on forthcoming product developments
Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
Other duties assigned by Manager
Develop design concepts
Delegating and Reviewing team assignments
Conducting team training on new business guidelines or design developments
Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentations
Meeting customer expectations
Ensuring design quality and that design directives are followed
Coordinate construction projects by working with supplier and contractors
Keep track of project schedule and make sure project is delivered on timely manner
Make sure that project design match the needs and are functional
Well understanding general design concept of architecture
Follow the client requirement, concept design creatively develop design to meet the cost, quality and standard
Regular site visit so check on construction progress, product detail drawing
Able to self-manage own work/ Team work with high degree efficiency
Multi-tasking, self-motivated, independence, able to work under pressure
Always work under respect, responsible cooperate and communicate with team member and other staff
As a Quantity Surveyor will be in charge of cost planning and commercial management of projects from initial feasibility, tender stage, to on-site works supervisions through to handover. Projects include high-end domestic properties for private clients, commercial office refurbishments, retail fit-out projects and others.
Assessment of BOQ’s received upon drawings
Preparation of BOQ’s for clients
Assessment and control of additional costs upon design variations
Assist all architects and purchasers in negotiation with third party contractors or MEP’s.
Control of purchased materials usage, wastage and optimize stock in terms of re-usage
Counter-check all materials quantities and quality throughout project and post project completion
Tender analysis, agreement of contract sums and assistance during the tendering procedures
Cost Planning, commercial management, contract administration, and advice on contractual disputes
Prepare and monitor closely construction schedules
Other tasks assigned by General Manager
Designplus are currently seeking an Project Architect to join us
fully integrated architecture , interior design, and planning firm.
This role is located in Phmon Penh, Cambodia.
This multi-disciplinary practice is built on the core values of professional excellence, design quality and collaboration. We believe that thoughtful design can enhance an organization’s ability to achieve long-term success and improve the quality of life.
As part of the Architecture Discipline, the Project Architect works independently supervising a small staff, within a collaborative environment, for project specific solutions that advance the design for site development, building organization, massing, plan configuration, material selection, architectural image and aesthetic for projects.
The Project Architect develops the design approach for small to medium sized projects with many complexities and program requirements.
This position coordinates with the architectural, interiors and engineering team to develop design solutions that meet the client’s objectives and the firm’s goals for design excellence, financial viability and quality service.
• Prepare architectural details as and when required for project execution.
• Work closely with MEP’s contractors on site to ensure that works are carried out following specific standards
• Address modifications desired by clients, submit a new request for a change, seek approval for redesign
• Ensure that the architect design is delivered by the contractor and deal with any design-related problems that arise during construction
• Liaise with the procurement department to ensure adhoc material supply to the site on a timely manner
• Counter-check materials quantities and quality throughout project and post project completion
• Control purchased materials usage and wastage, and optimize stock in terms of re-usage
• Regularly visit site to check on progress and ensure that the project will meet the schedule and budget
• Prepare and monitor closely construction schedules
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
Supervise daily showroom operations, develop sales volume and maintain an active client portfolio
Introduce products to customers, would it be private residential owners, corporate clients or business owners
Manage, motivate and train new employees to product knowledge and sales skills
Supervise stock inventory, stock movement, ordering of materials, and items delivery to customers
Manage sales records, invoices, summary reports, and follow up on AR to ensure timely cash collection. Analyze the sales figures and forecast future sales
Propose and organize special promotions, displays, or events in order to increase sales volume
Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relationship, TV and other media)
Perform other tasks as assigned by Shop Manager