* Salesman’s job Description
- Explore new customers in own territory to extend business.
- ស្វែងរកអតិថិជនថ្មីនៅក្នុងតំបន់ ដែលក្រុមហ៊ុនបានបែងចែកអោយដើម្បីព្រើកអាជីវកម្ម
- Develop long term relationships with existing customers and new customers.
- Take orders from customers
- ទទួលបញ្ជា ទិញពីអតិថិជន
- Promote company products and promotion to existing customers and new customers.
- ណែនាំផ្សព្វផ្សាយនិងផលិតផលនិងកម្មវិធីពិសេសរបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុនទៅអតិថិជនដែលមានស្រាប់ និងអតិថិជនថ្មីៗ
- Do daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to Sales Supervisor/ Manager.
- ធ្វើរបាយការណ៉លក់ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ ប្រចាំសប្តាហ៏ និងប្រចាំខែ អោយប្រធានផ្នែកលក់
- Understand market, competitor activities and do report of the competitors.
- ស្វែងយល់ពីទីផ្សារ សកម្មភាពអ្នកប្រកួតប្រជែង និងធ្វើរបាយការណ៏ពីអ្នកប្រកួតប្រជែង
- Show a deep products knowledge to convince customers to buy the products
- បង្ហាញពីពត៏មាន និងផលប្រយោជន៏របស់ផលិតផលខ្លួនទៅអតិថិជន ដើម្បីលក់ផលិតផលអោយបានដាច់
- Report customers’ feedback, market development & potential, with updateson competition to supervisors and managers.
- របាយការណ៏ពីការឆ្លើយតបរបស់អតិថិជន ការអភិវឌ្ឍន៏ទីផ្សារនិងសក្តានុពលជាមួយនឹងការធ្វើបច្ចុប្បន្នភាពលើការប្រកួតប្រជែងដល់អ្នកគ្រប់គ្រង និងថ្នាក់លើ
- Good preparation on products' display and check the expired day regularly.
- រៀបចំផលិតផលរបស់ខ្លួនអោយបានស្អាត និងផលកាលបរិច្ចេតរបស់ទំនិញ
- Be committed to achieve personal target.
- Be smart in solving problems
- Honest, brave, punctual, patient, and highly responsible for the job.
- មានភាពស្មោះត្រង់ ក្លាហាន គោរពពេលវេលា មានភាពអំណត់ និងទំនួលខុសត្រូវក្នុងការងារខ្ពស់
- Other task as assigned by Supervisor & Manager
- ភារកិច្ចផ្សេងៗដែលបានចាត់តាំងដោយអ្នកគ្រប់គ្រង / ថ្នាក់លើ
• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
Have a complete understanding about pricing, products and competitive environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
- Find & Make a strong relation with new customers and deliver awareness to them.
- Providing specification for customers to compare with competitor products.
- Ensuring the payment is collected within credit term and as invoiced.
- Creating new strategies and ensuring the increase in customers and sales volume every month
- Develops monthly sales goals with Sales Manager with detail of sales activities
- Gathering feedback and making a weekly or monthly report and inform the issue daily to Marketing Manager.
- Communicate with teamwork in order to find out a solution.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
•Setup new store network and software (internet, point of sale, cctv camera, printer…) based on infrastructure provided by head of IT;
•Install and configure POS system for stores;
•Manage and maintain POS system;
•Collect and analyze reports of POS system;
•Support users (both office and stores) by installing needed software, check on the problem that users request to help and find solution to fix
•Troubleshoot computer maintenance: hardware and software;
•Provide IT support for HO, T&C, TAK and Lotteria stores;
•Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
• Provide the information enquiries about products or services by interacting with the customers.
• Provide prompt and friendly service to customers with a warm greeting and a sincere THANK YOU.
• To interact with the customers through various ways, in person, by telephone, e-mail or regular mail, or fax and nowadays or even over the Internet.
• Train and coach for new customer service
• Issue Invoices on time and no mistake in job that has been assigned
• Making and receiving call, no complaint from other Team , customers.
• Alert for selling unusual price & Promotion to client and filling document for ref
• Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified candidates for the position of Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager [MM] is responsible for maintaining and repairing all The Shop’s facilities [all buildings inside and outside, equipment inside] and ensures they are kept in a safe and efficient operating condition at all times. The MM is helped by the Maintenance Assistants [MA].
Job description (not limited to)
• The Maintenance Manager is in charge the update of:
(i) Inventory List of Equipment,
(ii) Inventory List of Available Tools,
(iii) Maintenance Record and Plan
(iv) Track record of maintenance to important equipment
(v) Weekly report of maintenance expenses
• Identifies areas of improvement and additional work in all branches. Complete the Maintenance Record and Plan.
• Carries out the works according to the Maintenance Record and Plan. ( If necessary external help can be requested )
• Organize schedule for preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, including inspections;
• Effectively communicate with the assistant maintenance, all branches managers and GM;
• Manage maintenance activities to ensure contractual guarantees are met;
• Assist in keeping consumption costs (lights, electricity, gas, etc.) to a minimum. Prepare a plan to make this happen and discuss with GM
• Provides a detailed Weekly Maintenance report to the GM;
• Ensure all work is completed promptly, efficiently and safely and in compliance with The Shop’s standards.
• Follow safety rules and ensure all workers follow all applicable procedures, policies and regulatory requirements.
• Investigate and follow-up on safety incidents including employee accidents and near misses.
• Does Research for new equipment;
• Train the Maintenance Assistant;
• Complete other tasks as requested by the direction.
• Be responsible for setting up and implement company’s policy and procedure, rule and regulations;
• Keep track and monitoring of all HR programs that have been implemented;
• Manage recruitment, training and compensations & benefits team;
• Assist in recruitment of all back office staffs and store management team;
• Create, maintain and update HR control record methods;
• Work in collaboration with all department heads for staff requirement forecast and succession planning;
• Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate;
• Develop employer-employee relationship and team building;
• Assist HRM in preparing HR strategies and budget plan;
• Assist in conducting yearly performance appraisals;
• Manage global HR issues;
• Advice management on the current development of Cambodian Labor Law and any changes that may affect human resources’ operations;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report for Manager;
• Other tasks as assigned by HRM.
● Assist Marcom Manager in the development of overall brands strategic plans and goals by providing administrative support;
● Support development and management of timelines, reports and research materials;
● Provide professional support to Marcom Manager with social media, digital and creative project management as well as audience and trend research;
● May draft and edit various communication vehicles such as news releases, feature stories, pitch angles, newsletters, public service announcements, letters, memos, strategic plans, crisis communication plans, account summaries, and brochures, etc;
● Assist in the planning and organizing of client special events;
● Participate in brainstorming and strategic planning sessions;
● Represent brands in various professional societies or other associations deemed appropriate by supervisor;
● Answer routine inquiries from the media, clients and the general public, which requires knowledge of operations, activities, policies, and procedures, and other client-related activities. Directs callers to appropriate individuals as needed. Transmits sensitive and confidential information to appropriate employees and clients;
● Perform related routine clerical duties, such as photocopying, collating, and distributing materials, ordering supplies, retrieving and distributing mail, filing, etc;
● Assist with monitoring media placements and maintain tracking and reporting documents to measure account performance against KPIs;
● Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
Restaurant Level Operations, Customer Service and Food Safety
•Be responsible for overall store operations
•Oversees staffing of kitchen, counter and dining area
•Interact with internal and external custoemrs to build positive relationship
•Maintain excellent level of QSC at any given period of time
•Maintain health, safety procedures and sanitation levels at any given period of time
•Monitor procedures of food preparations and presentations
•Increase customer visits by consistently providing excellent QSC
•Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
•Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and cleanliness
•Work long hours that usually include evenings, holidays and weekdays
Restaurant Sales Achievement
•Achieve sales target
•Prepare in-store action plan for achieving sales target
•Effectively implement plans on ways how to improve sales performance
•Conduct local store marketing to achieve sales target.
•Lead, manage, develop and motivate restaurant team members to achieve sales
•Motivate staffs by recognizing good performance within the team
•Retain people and minimize turnover by addressing immediate concerns
•Effectively communicate and disseminate information to restaurant team member
•Train, coach and monitor team member to achieve good performance
•Supervise workers and plans staffs schedules and special holiday requests
•Direct staffs training programs, resolve problem
•Evaluate employees’ performance, keep good performers and improve challenge staffs
•Conduct performance of all managers.
Store Controllable/Finance Management
•Prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports
•Check and monitor the standard procedures in the store especially in the kitchen area
•Conduct spot checking on wastage logging and spoilage
•Spot checking of cashier standards
•Count and manage stocks properly
•Monitor working hours of staffs and keep track of overtime hours
•Double check security procedures both front and back of the house.
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for the production of excellent quality food throughout the production units, and the guidance of a high quality kitchen, pastry and bakery team. Based in Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, he/she will oversee the operational management of the production and give guidance to a team of 30+ staff in 3 The Shop branches. He/she is supported by a head chef and supervisors, and reports to the general manager. Specifically, the Executive Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Production, Product Development and Product Quality
• Together with head, sous-chef and kitchen supervisors, coordinate and supervise all production of high quality food in all branches and production units
• Together with the hygiene supervisor, maintain the highest standards of food safety and hygiene
• Develop new products and create menus that fit well with The Shop’s identity and operations
• Establish presentation technique and quality standards
• Update our standardized production recipes where and when necessary
• Oversee special catering events
2. Planning, Admin, Organisation
• Plan and organize teams, manage HR schedules
• Manage operations and waste management
• Control costs without compromising standards, improving financial targets
• Forecast food consumption and manage stock (min/max levels)
• Manage the purchasing Master list and negotiate prices with (new) suppliers
3. HR management and staff development
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the production team
• Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
• Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedure
• Maintain positive teamwork and motivate staff
• Resolve any issues that may arise in the production among team members
• Daily supervision of kitchen/bakery/pastry personnel
4. Customer and supplier relations
• Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with guests
• Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain and develop good relationships with suppliers