- o Responsible for daily sales activities
o Promote the products and after sales services
o Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock
o Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
o Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
o Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
o Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Head department
o Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
Have a complete understanding about pricing, products and competitive environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry out a business conversation with owners and decision makers.
- Find & Make a strong relation with new customers and deliver awareness to them.
- Providing specification for customers to compare with competitor products.
- Ensuring the payment is collected within credit term and as invoiced.
- Creating new strategies and ensuring the increase in customers and sales volume every month
- Develops monthly sales goals with Sales Manager with detail of sales activities
- Gathering feedback and making a weekly or monthly report and inform the issue daily to Marketing Manager.
- Communicate with teamwork in order to find out a solution.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Cambodia Air Catering Services Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist store officer to control the product.
- Daily update stock in and stock out
- Prepare monthly and weekly stock report
- Handle loading inventory in the warehouse.
- Organize and maintain record of the warehouse.
- Update warehouse information report to manager.
- Other duties as assigned
Representative Office of Nestle (Thai) Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
1. Brand Manager (Food & Beverage Business Unit), the successful selected candidate will handle for MILO & BEAR BRAND
- Define target customers / consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develops customers / consumer insight, understands target customers / consumer perceived values of brands and products;
- Develops Brand Essence and Vision (developed or applied from SBU / GMB);
- Understands shopping behaviors and motivations of target customers / consumers, helps design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers;
- Develops brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers;
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for her/his brands;
- Manages the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand plans, responsible for the performance, health and strategic;
- Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
Runners are restaurant workers who assist waitstaff and bartenders with bringing food from the kitchen or drinks from the bar to guests' table.
• Deliver food orders from the kitchen and drinks from the bar to guests’ tables rapidly and accurately
• Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
• Communicate food orders to chefs/drinks orders to bartenders, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies, drinks preferences etc.)
• Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
• Ensure food/drinks is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
• Check in with guests and take additional orders or refill water, as needed
• Remove dirty dishes, glasses and utensils
• Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
• Inform restaurant staff about guests’ feedback or requests (e.g. when they ask for the check)
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the Eden Garden or other Hops branch when needed
• Take order when needed
• Arrange the food pass area and make sure all the stuffs needed for the operation are well organized (e.g. sharing cutleries, trays etc.)
• Wipe the cutleries, glasses and plates and refill the side stations and bars
• Clearing and setting up the tables
• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
Combining the creation of great food with planning and day-to-day management, the role is both creative and challenging. The chef ensures that the kitchen operates efficiently while maintaining highest standards and consistency for every plate that is served.
The chef proposes specials, lunches and other culinary initiatives. He is responsible for the performance, quality standards and health and safety of the kitchen and the food it produces. He also ensures the efficient and profitable use of staff and resources and ensures, together with his team, that Hops Craft Beer Garden’s food is some of the best in town.
In particular, the chef is required to
• Create, plan and co-ordinate dishes and menus
• Constantly improve the taste and quality of all food served
• Ensure consistency
• Set operating goals and objectives and increase staff performance
• Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
• Organize and monitor staff schedules and update employee records
• Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen
• Oversee preparation, quantities and presentation of all food items
• Acquire and negotiate with suppliers
• Determine and execute operating improvements
• General quality control in the kitchen
• Manage food preparation for events and caterings
• Ensure correct and hygienic storage of supplies
• Keep current with modern trends in the international restaurant industry
You are competent in
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Planning and organizing
• Resource management
• Quality control and hygiene
• Teamwork and team leadership
• Stress tolerance, calm and the understanding of local sensibilities
• Experimenting with new culinary ideas
- Sale company products to customers, in a given area.
- Collect payment from customers.
- Identify key and important customers
- Collect market information such as competitors, customer feedback, and Consumer feedback.
- Additional job assigned by management.
- ចេះបើកបរ ត្រួតពិនិត្យ និងថែទាំរថយន្ត បានខ្លះៗ
- ត្រួតពិនិត្យនូវរាល់សំភារៈដែលត្រូវដឹកជញ្ជូន និងថែរក្សាអោយបានល្អ
Restaurant Level Operations, Customer Service and Food Safety
•Be responsible for overall store operations
•Oversees staffing of kitchen, counter and dining area
•Interact with internal and external custoemrs to build positive relationship
•Maintain excellent level of QSC at any given period of time
•Maintain health, safety procedures and sanitation levels at any given period of time
•Monitor procedures of food preparations and presentations
•Increase customer visits by consistently providing excellent QSC
•Problem handling and coping with unexpected daily tasks
•Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and cleanliness
•Work long hours that usually include evenings, holidays and weekdays
Restaurant Sales Achievement
•Achieve sales target
•Prepare in-store action plan for achieving sales target
•Effectively implement plans on ways how to improve sales performance
•Conduct local store marketing to achieve sales target.
•Lead, manage, develop and motivate restaurant team members to achieve sales
•Motivate staffs by recognizing good performance within the team
•Retain people and minimize turnover by addressing immediate concerns
•Effectively communicate and disseminate information to restaurant team member
•Train, coach and monitor team member to achieve good performance
•Supervise workers and plans staffs schedules and special holiday requests
•Direct staffs training programs, resolve problem
•Evaluate employees’ performance, keep good performers and improve challenge staffs
•Conduct performance of all managers.
Store Controllable/Finance Management
•Prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports
•Check and monitor the standard procedures in the store especially in the kitchen area
•Conduct spot checking on wastage logging and spoilage
•Spot checking of cashier standards
•Count and manage stocks properly
•Monitor working hours of staffs and keep track of overtime hours
•Double check security procedures both front and back of the house.
● Learn and comprehend the upcoming launches for the brand based on the marketing calendar;
● Initiate directive to begin work process on all artworks based upon work requests/briefs;
● Manage workflow and schedules for creative artworks on a project basis based upon, deadlines, and priorities: capture milestone dates and overall timelines, regularly validate and adjust timelines as needed;
● Establish feasibility and timing of incoming requests in order to gain official approvals and start/completion dates: communicate project approvals, start/completion dates, progress reports, and expectations of delivery should completion date timing need to be amended;
● Liaise with all members of the design production to ensure priorities are clearly established and achieved, meeting deadlines within budget;
● Ensure the process of tracking dates for Advertising, Creative, Merchandising, Digital, and Collateral programs is enforced;
● Oversee the work of each member of the design team to ensure the best quality of work and achieve the deadlines;
● Assist and create the creative ideas for every campaign based on requirements, briefs, and demands of the brand managers;
● Design and create quality artworks and original campaign for the group’s brands;
● Work with Manager to support other Operations Team functions as needed;
● Partner with Manager to help identify and establish new processes that encourage efficiency in project management and information workflow;
● Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
As Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for the production of excellent quality food throughout the production units, and the guidance of a high quality kitchen, pastry and bakery team. Based in Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh, he/she will oversee the operational management of the production and give guidance to a team of 30+ staff in 3 The Shop branches. He/she is supported by a head chef and supervisors, and reports to the general manager. Specifically, the Executive Chef will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Production, Product Development and Product Quality
• Together with head, sous-chef and kitchen supervisors, coordinate and supervise all production of high quality food in all branches and production units
• Together with the hygiene supervisor, maintain the highest standards of food safety and hygiene
• Develop new products and create menus that fit well with The Shop’s identity and operations
• Establish presentation technique and quality standards
• Update our standardized production recipes where and when necessary
• Oversee special catering events
2. Planning, Admin, Organisation
• Plan and organize teams, manage HR schedules
• Manage operations and waste management
• Control costs without compromising standards, improving financial targets
• Forecast food consumption and manage stock (min/max levels)
• Manage the purchasing Master list and negotiate prices with (new) suppliers
3. HR management and staff development
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the production team
• Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
• Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedure
• Maintain positive teamwork and motivate staff
• Resolve any issues that may arise in the production among team members
• Daily supervision of kitchen/bakery/pastry personnel
4. Customer and supplier relations
• Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with guests
• Actively seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Maintain and develop good relationships with suppliers
TS Concept (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
We are currently seeking experienced and qualified candidates for the position of Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager [MM] is responsible for maintaining and repairing all The Shop’s facilities [all buildings inside and outside, equipment inside] and ensures they are kept in a safe and efficient operating condition at all times. The MM is helped by the Maintenance Assistants [MA].
Job description (not limited to)
• The Maintenance Manager is in charge the update of:
(i) Inventory List of Equipment,
(ii) Inventory List of Available Tools,
(iii) Maintenance Record and Plan
(iv) Track record of maintenance to important equipment
(v) Weekly report of maintenance expenses
• Identifies areas of improvement and additional work in all branches. Complete the Maintenance Record and Plan.
• Carries out the works according to the Maintenance Record and Plan. ( If necessary external help can be requested )
• Organize schedule for preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, including inspections;
• Effectively communicate with the assistant maintenance, all branches managers and GM;
• Manage maintenance activities to ensure contractual guarantees are met;
• Assist in keeping consumption costs (lights, electricity, gas, etc.) to a minimum. Prepare a plan to make this happen and discuss with GM
• Provides a detailed Weekly Maintenance report to the GM;
• Ensure all work is completed promptly, efficiently and safely and in compliance with The Shop’s standards.
• Follow safety rules and ensure all workers follow all applicable procedures, policies and regulatory requirements.
• Investigate and follow-up on safety incidents including employee accidents and near misses.
• Does Research for new equipment;
• Train the Maintenance Assistant;
• Complete other tasks as requested by the direction.
• Setup new store network and software (internet, point of sale, cctv camera, printer…) based on infrastructure provided by head of IT;
• Install and configure POS system for stores;
• Manage and maintain POS system;
• Collect and analyze reports of POS system;
• Support users (both office and stores) by installing needed software, check on the problem that users request to help and find solution to fix
• Troubleshoot computer maintenance: hardware and software;
• Provide IT support for HO, T&C, TAK and Lotteria stores;
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Take care of both existing customers and new customers and open a new account distribution.
- Ensure proper tools such as catalog, price list product ranges are available and regularly maintained
- Expect to sell products and get new customers everywhere.
- handle and problem solving of customers complaint
- Ability to meet sales commitment and present product to customers
- To monitor your promotional activities, competitively review new products for management.
- Prepare a weekly report on sales.
- Market Review and Customization Requirements report to management for analysis
- Develop plan sale
- Expect to send a monthly sales report on sales / collection / new initiatives / new customers to achieve successful sales accurately and timely, including marketing activities and competitors' activities. Specials are also encouraged as timely action can be taken to address any issue.