ASEAN Regional Mine Action Center (ARMAC) ( Government/Public Services )
- To provide financial, administrative and clerical services such that their operation is accurate, effective, and efficient.
- To carry out internal audit.
- To comply with the ARMAC’s financial, admin and ICT, procurement, assets management, project management and human resources guidelines, policies and manuals.
- To ensure that the ARMAC’s internal control systems are followed
- Protecting the ARMAC assets from unauthorized handling, inappropriate use, safeguarding from theft or loss of the asset to ensure that those responsible for acquiring, recording, inventorying, maintaining, and disposing of assets both capital and non-capital understand and adhere to the rules, regulations and procedures governing such assets.