1. Your primary responsibility is Customer Service (on Facebook Page & Walk In)
2. Greet customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store/ Facebook page.
3. Show how product is best-used and how to store product properly have.
4. Give accurate and current information to the customers.
5. Work to make customers, not just sales, and learn to sell by satisfying customer needs.
6. Support Inventory Controller to check stock daily.
7. Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with and support other team members
8. Other tasks assigned by Store Manager.
• Responsible for sending invoice to customers in time;
• Collect payments from customers;
• To ensure that delivery of documentation and stuffs to destination in time;
• To ensure that documents In and Out are received and signed by Recipient;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
1. Works proactively and be responsive to clients’ requirements and needs.
2. Strong written & verbal communications skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
3. Ability to compose coherent proposals and internal briefs.
4. Works with creative, digital, media and PR team(s) to bring ideas to life.
5. Offers suggestions based on facts and logic.
6. Has the ability to read into research findings, consumer insight,
7. Manages project cost, budget and client expectations.
8. Ability to anticipate Client needs and sell proactively.
9. Manages time strictly.
10. Maturity of character to gain trust and faith among Clients as well as colleagues.
11. Understands Client briefs and decode them for internal briefing.
12. Introduces our Company to prospects, leading to actual sales.
13. Wins new businesses.
14. Reports to the COO (Chief Operating Officer).
• Prepare PVs and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Manage and control AP
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries.
• Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produce payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Complete external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts, providing information for auditor.
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Supervise and provide the direction and control over the junior accountants both the account payable and receivable clerks.
• Other task require by Manager.
• To maintain and manage hardware inventory ensure its frequently kept up to date.
• Install and configure local networks such as computer hardware, software, printers, scanners,finger print scanners, internet networking optimizes performance.
• Familiar and experienced with both PC and Apple hardware and software configurations/set up
• and trouble shooting any technical issues on both OS platforms.
• The ability to problem solve software issues relating to Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint,Outlook, PDF, etc…
• To provide technical guidance which can assist users with resolving computer or any hardwarerelated issues.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completingtheir work.
• Ensure that all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software
• Network administrator skill
• Configure, and connect CCTV camera to phone
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders (hardware & accessories)
• Be able to work independently.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debuggingetc.)
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
• Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
• Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
• Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, corporate identity or other website presence issues.
• Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web developers.
• Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
• Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
• Develop additional skills, certifications and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date.
• Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
• Any other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
1. Manage day-to-day relationships with the client, media vendor partners, site/publishers and the internal Client Service, Digital, and Creative teams to plan, buy and traffic all traditional media, digital media, including integrated digital content series.
2. Participate in the creative briefing and development of integrated traditional /digital media plans and buys, under the supervision of the Media Manager/Director.
3. Participate frequent meetings with the client service, digital and creative teams to
ensure the material is developed in accordance to the specification required by media partners.
4. Analyze competitive landscape, provide campaign effectiveness reports to clients
and recommend optimizations when necessary to improve media performance.
5. Maintain media plans outlining possible updates, budgeting, execution, reporting and optimization
6. Interpret research, data and media results/index in order to achieve to relevant insights
7. Execute all traditional and digital plans and ensure that the placements are accurate.
8. Maintain invoice reconciliation in partnership with the internal client service and
9. Support the new biz development team on adhoc basis.