POSITION TITLE: Project Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Based in Kompong Chhnang with sometimes travel to Phnom Penh
COMPENSATION: $350 per month [Inclusive of tax, exclusive of NSSF]
DEALINE: 15 – November
- This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator
- CFL Officers, local communities, and local project partners
- School directors, teachers, and community saving bank
- Sub-governmental stakeholders (Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports…)
- External partners
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Project Officer will work to provide financial literacy training to 3000 students annually in respective primary schools and work closely with community saving banks to promote children good saving habit by open saving accounts.
The Project Officer will be responsible for delivery of activities including:
- Provide financial literacy to 3000 children from grade 1-6, age between 6-12 years old in different primary schools following the five CFL lessons and CFL app
- Conduct teacher workshop to raise awareness among teachers about Children Financial Literacy program
- Conduct home visit to children’s family nearby targeted schools to encourage children saving
- Follow up children for saving at home
- Look for community saving bank and encourage children to open saving account
- Prepare study tour with children to community saving bank
- Write monthly report and keep track on data training
- Select new schools for new fiscal year of the project
- Communicate and negotiate with local authorities – school, community, governmental department
Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
Release payments to suppliers
File financial documents
Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
Update procurement tracking data
Scan and file procurement documents
Update supplier list and information
Control stationery and office supplies
Update Assets/Office equipment movement
Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
Record and file letters in / letters out
Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Job duration: Contract of 2 years that could be renewable.
Send email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Found in 1975, ASODIA is a non-profit organization under the 1901 law, which brings together the main
professional agricultural organizations in the Midi-Pyrénées Region in France. ASODIA engages itself in
sustainable cooperation with foreign agriculture through support for projects led by agricultural and agri-
food organizations (farmers’ groups, cooperatives, credit unions, agricultural value-added SMEs, etc.).
ASODIA proposes methods for the development of profession to profession, from counterpart to
counterpart, in a perspective of development of agriculture and agricultural sectors.
The main aims of our cooperation are presented below:
- Looking for/To seek a food security, quantitative and qualitative.
- To increase the standard of living of the farmers and improve their living conditions.
- To support the establishment of representative farmers ‘organizations and agribusiness enterprise
allowing them progressive accountability in the care and participation of rural populations in their
technical, economic and social development.
This job offer be incorporated within the framework of the decentralized cooperation between the
Occitanie Region in France and Battambang Province in Cambodia. ASODIA, in partnership with the
Occitanie Region, opens a position of “Project Director” to continue the missions of the program “Creation
of a manufacture of animal feeds and support raising activities in Battambang Province” and in particular
to achieve an economic profitability of the workshop on a social business / fair trade model.
Description of the mains missions/activities of the job:
1 Operating of the manufacture of animal feeds production.
- Handicraft’s Management.
- Management of the team.
- Manage the stocks of raw material et research of new suppliers (eventually to develop partnership
with communities of farmers).
- Manage the stocks of final products (feeds) and check the quality (often realize analysis in
laboratory and feedback to our raisers partners).
- Technical and financial relationships with the raisers/clients dans the external partners.
The project Manager could be brought to research a new production building. He should then carry out
all the tasks involved in this move.
2 Development actions
- Manage the team.
- Organization of professional training meetings with local breeders.
- Follow-up of the technical support offered to partner farmers, particularly veterinary
- Organization of producers and development of other activities likely to improve the living
conditions of local producers.
Submission of nominations no later than Friday, November 2, 2018.
Send CV and cover letter to Mr Nicolas LARNAUDIE EIFFEL to the following two emails :
email@example.com et firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objective : taking office on 3rd January 2019.
Hebron Medical Center ( Non-Profit/social service )
Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking x-ray images of the patients and developing the films to reveal their skeletal or bone structures for diagnosis
• Conserving compliance with the governmental protocols and ensuring the safety of patients and employees by using protective instruments and exercising safety measures
• Controlling the x-ray video display and making sure that the picture quality is up to the mark by making appropriate contrast and density adjustments
• Stabilizing the patients and ensuring preparedness by educating them about the entire procedure, appropriately positioning them on the examining table, and covering them with protective clothing
• Representing latest techniques, equipment, and procedures to educate the staff about them
• Evaluating the dimension of the area to be radiographed
• Making copies of the x-rays and keeping a precise record of the patients who have undergone the imaging procedure
• Coordinating the work schedule.
We are looking for students who are seeking for volunteer opportunities in the following roles and responsibilities. The Volunteer will primarily be based in Phnom Penh.
Overall role and responsibilities:
The Volunteer will provide assistance to the fundraising department and the sponsorship team in maintaining a timely supporter communication through translation of relevant document, messages, supporter correspondent, preparation of logistic and administration works to ensure our services to the children, communities, and supporters are of quality. The volunteer could either be on part-time morning or afternoon shift, or on full time basis. The volunteer will report to Senior Sponsorship Officer.
• Full time from Monday to Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
• Part time from Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM/ 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM)