1 Greet residents and visitors in person or answering following inquiries with helpful attitude.
2 Direct visitors to the appropriate person or place.
3 Ensure reception area is clean, tidy, and presentable with all necessary stationary and material (Forms, Pens, brochures…)
4 Maintain tight security and hygiene level at lobby by complying with procedures rule and regulation and control accessing with monitoring log book.
5 Note down all complaints would receive from the guests and cooperate with related department to solve it.
6 Prepare weekly and monthly report.
7 Other tasks as assigned by Management.
Oxley Worldbridge (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. ( Real Estate/Property )
- To supervise overall technical responsibility of MEP to ensure good quality of project delivery.
- Review shop drawing and specification for compliance with construction documents.
- Record and report project status regularly
- Coordinate and Monitor closely to site construction progress
- Inspect on site safety practice by contractor
- Coordinate between consultants and contractors on shop drawing and material submission
- Witness testing and commissioning to ensure all MEP system comply with project specification.
- Highlight to the engineer any discrepancies of drawings or specification before commencement of inspection.
A. Maintenance on building appearance both inside and outside base on schedule from team leader
B. Operate construction-related equipment
C. Clean and paint building wall and glass including inside and outside
D. Control traffic passing near work areas by directing with signs, barricades, and traffic cones
E. Follow instructions and use tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
F. Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
G. Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
H. Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
I. Daily report to team leader.
A. Carry out and oversee the planned and reactive maintenance on ELV system
B. Monitor, troubleshoot and/or repair the ELV Equipment, systems and maintain and update records on a daily basis
C. Conduct regular tests on the equipment to ensure it operate reliably and efficiently
D. Assist in monitoring utility consumption, collation of consumption figures, and update records as required
E. Work alone with minimum supervision and/or within a team responsible to the Supervisor
F. Participate in project work including refurbishment of existing building equipment/systems and/or new installations
G. Manage the requisition of tools, spare parts and consumables
H. Carry out other duties as directed by the management
I. Daily reports to team leader.
• Manage reception operation efficiently, greet guests
• Manage incoming calls from tenants and direct them if necessary to the appropriate person/department/room
• Ensure reception and lobby area cleaned and tidy at all time
• Assist Head of Concierge in updating tenant list from time to time
• Collect all kinds of payment from tenants
• Control room inventory
• Work closely with Leasing team for all requirement from internal & external guests and handover properly
• Assign inspection room daily for leasing
• Work with housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure rooms are ready to handover to tenant
• Handle guest complaints, handle guest enquiries, keep up to date with local attractions, restaurant recommendations and transport, etc
• Maintain a file with essential numbers
• Hold morning briefing and/or afternoon handover to next shift.
• Ensure you are respectably dress at all times
1 Greet residents and visitors in person or on the phone, answering
2 Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and service by face to face.
3 Collect all income from residents and clear with the bookkeeper
4 Build up good relationship between company and customer
5 Ensure the customer complaint will be solved effectively and feedback
6 Update the statistic of resident numbers
7 Update all units which connected water and electricity
8 Prepare all the announcement to all residents.
9 Prepare all the management fee contract
10 Prepare the access card to residents
11 Prepare weekly and monthly report.
12 Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Greet residents and visitors in person or on the phone, answering
- Interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and service by face to face.
- Keep update of condo survey from another projects.
- Ensure the customer complaint will be solved effectively and feedback
- Survey and monitor the internet company which have been connected in our Condo
- Prepare all the management fee contract and parking from C1 & C4
- Collect the management fee and parking fee from residents
- Prepare announcement to alerts condo owners who not pay the management and parking fee.
- Prepare announcement of public holiday to customer
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
A. Maintenance generator ATS and other electrical equipment base on schedule from team leader
B. Test electrical system corporate with condo unit handover process
C. Test and record power meter in building C1-C4
D. Monitor lighting illumination on public area of building C1-C4
E. Monitor power supply system of LED spot panel and water fountain system
F. Record and find out on responding to building power outage
G. Install and repair on electrical work in the units and public area
H. Insert power meter card for the owners
I. Daily reports to supervisor.
A. Maintenance water treatments system base on schedule from supervisor
B. Test water system corporate with condo unit handover process
C. Record water meter in building C1-C4 and living unit to bookkeeping department for issuing invoice
D. Install and repair on plumbing work in the units and public area
E. Monitor water storage tanks and valve on floor of building C1-C4
F. Monitor and maintenance pump room of building C1-C4
G. Monitor and maintenance sewers and main holes C1-C4
H. Clean pump room and storage tanks of building C1-C4
I. Daily reports to supervisor.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co.,ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and plan digital marketing budget
- Work closely with design and marcomm team to execute digital campaign
- Oversee social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns including website, social media and YouTube.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online site.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at forefront of competitors
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree in IT/Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 or 2 years with digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience in marketing but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Very active with social media platforms
- Solid knowledge in social media and website analytics tools
- Experience or qualification in graphic design can be helpful
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing measurement
- Proficient communication skill
- Proactive and result-oriented manner
- Knowledge of social media, Graphic design, and video editing
- Strong in research and writing skill
- Ability to think and act quickly
- Hard working flexible, and patient
- Attention to detail
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co.,ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
• Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting;
• Manage own time and schedule;
• Create and maintain leads to achieve targets;
• Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis);
• Build good relationship with clients;
• Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
• Identify client ’s need and offer the best solution;
• Keep update real estate knowledge and market;
• Report to CEO and summit it into system;
• Other tasks as assigned by manager;
Cash and Bank Management
• Monitor cash and bank balance and alert to management for any excess or shortage of cash
• Prepare cash projection for needs of payments, transfer or funding etc.
• Assist Accounting Manager managing funding sources
• Weekly report cash and bank balance to Group Treasurer.
• Perform monthly cash, bank and check book reconciliation.
• Perform cash count with proper report bi-weekly.
• Ensure payment vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
• Ensure bank and cash payment are properly and timely released to customers.
• Custody of cash and checkbook.
• Ensure receipt vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
• Ensure collection from corporate tenants with appropriate records and statements
• Bank in any cash collection with proper record and reconciliation.
• Inform to manager and relevant persons on each collection timely
• Ensure completeness and proper documentation of the functions.
• Other duties as required by Accounting Manager.
Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
10) Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
11) Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
12) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
13) Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
14) Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
15) Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
16) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
17) Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
18) Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
- Collaborating with department heads and other marketing team members to create marketing collateral, video content, social media content, as well as sales and internal presentations
- Design marketing materials, event promotion, and creative artworks including leaflet, banners, print ads, images for printing and digital media, etc.
- Handle artwork printing and negotiation with printing house.
- Assist in designing presentation layout, design, templates, etc.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all IT related equipment.
- Manage Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, website etc