• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
We are seeking Male/Female 16-45 yrs old Ready pasport Physically fit X abroad or new comer in Lahaina Chicken Company
Server Dishwasher. Bartender Bookkeeper Accountant Waiter Driver Pizza Maker Bread Maker Maintenance Kitchen Manager
Cashier Baristas Busser Runner Sous Chef Pastry Chef Chef Garde Manager Maître D Sommelier Caregiver Au pair Janitor
Cleaner House keeper chef Nanny in here our family Two days off per week 2000$ - 8,595$ per month,Free food and
Serious Applicant only to apply.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation available : (own secured room with private bathroom and full use of household amenities for the duration of
employment available) at no charge on a live-in basis.
Feeding and accommodation is free:
Interested applicant should get back to me with their resumes/CV
. - Work Time 8am-5pm
- Day Off on Sunday
- Other Benifit detail in interviewing
cutting picture using photo shop
Post Design image on social media, Such as google map, word press, Youtube, Facbook
1. Collect stock request each outlets and do purchase request for refill in stock.
2. Checking stock request from 4 outlets, verify report with real goods, and inter data of goods In & Out in Computer.
3. Checking goods received and expire date and then pass invoice General Cashier to pay supplier.
4. Checking expire date and some goods was sold less, and then prepare goods by category and Oder.
5. Prepare monthly exprie report on 15 th and then pass to to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
6. Counting stock on 01st with team.
7. Preparing Monthly Inventory Report every on 5th and then pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
8. Prepare Draft Beer report pass then to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
9. Checking and verify monthly stock in bar area with POS System and pass to AM, FD, Vice CEO check and approve.
-Male from 20-40 years old
-University degree, preferred in Accounting & Finance or Management, BBA,
-Minimum of 1 years experiences as stock officer or accountant
-Good at English (speaking and writing)
-Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, Microsoft Office)
-Good personality and behavior
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send CV to Email: email@example.com
Or bring CV to Address: #28AE0, Street 136, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Or Walk in interview every day just bring up with CV!
ATT: HR Department
Phone: 069 755 695/ 086797781
Lead in the implementation of marketing plan and evaluate results.
Research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment.
Coordinate with the relevant team to implement the marketing and promotion plan, according to hotel and restaurant promotions and promotional programs.
Monitor threats and opportunities to ensure market development for company growth.
Develop marketing plan for the assigned products for implementation and evaluate the effectiveness of the plan.
Lead, train and monitor marketing representatives in the compliance of their work plans and work standards.
Lead all advertising and search all local and international market for all advertising opportunity in all form of media, magazine, social media, fliers etc.
Other tasks assigned by manager or CEO/Vice-CEO.
•Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
•Oversee accounting daily operations
•Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations
•Monitor and analyze accounting data
•Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
•Regularly produce financial reports
•Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
•Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives as well as the target for the company’s growth.
•Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
•Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
•Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
•Assessing and improving profitability.
•Handling administration and paperwork.
•Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
•Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
•Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
•Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
•Promoting and marketing the business.