• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
- Call, visit and follow up customers to make new sales
- Provide excellent presentation to prospected customers
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Complete relevant sales and marketing tasks
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Plan and develop a marketing and business plan.
- Data respond and reply all commend of the customer need via chat, facebook, and other
EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2013, it serves as the providing mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
Our Company is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position below:
1. Senior HR Executive (1 Position)
•.Prepare budget expense for HR department
• Handle staff complaints
• Educate staff regarding policies, compensation and benefits; including providing appropriate training, as well as responding to specific
• Handle recruitment & selections
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Updated on necessary policies and forms.
• Ensure implementation of performance and development management for all staffs.
• Establish annual plan of actions, budget plan and strategies for the Human Resources Department.
• Implement the annual salary review process.
• Handle staff complaints
• Analyze staff performance through annual appraisal
• Organize internal training, staff orientation upon required
• Ensure that annual and probation period appraisals are completed on time
- To ensure that company objectives are achieved with
greatest value and on time
- Create long term overall business plan, implement, monitor
& evaluate performances to always be ready for changes
- Create documents flow of all departments, implement and
closely monitor the result to always be ready to changes
- Ensure that all finance transaction is transparent
- Recruit efficient team members to achieve the goal with cost efficiency
- Create positive working environment for team members
- Control and manage overall quality of company's products and services
- Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annually report and
statistical report to higher management team
Daily stock controlling-Stock in and Stock out
• Daily update stock inventories
• Inventories stock report
• Stock count by branch
• Entering stock items in the data
• Prepare monthly stock report
• Other tasks assigned by manager
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Daily stock control (stock in & stock out).
- Make daily, monthly and yearly stock report.
- Monthly and annually stock count.
- Receiving and verifying from the purchase order list to purchaser.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such difference to director.
- Supervise and daily update stock inventories of showrooms.
- Supervise on product’s manufacture date and expire date, then report to director.
- Keeping record and maintaining cycle count of inventories in stock.
- Organizing all the goods in stock in correct order and well.
- Ensure that the stock key always with you and lock it after leave.
- Ensure that every items in & out from stock, you must know all.
- Other duties assigned Manager.
• Managing different Junior and Senior Accountants or
Finance from different
• Consolidate and verify all reports from each task
• Control Petty Cash
• Control AP and AR
• Knowledge about the inventory accounting system
• Bookkeeping all the transactions into the system Basic
POSM or accounting software
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Generate or Prepare Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-
flow and other financial statement
• Prepare Monthly sale & Inventory report
• Reconcile bank statement with the cash book and with
the system as well
• Prepare monthly purchase report
• Control the billing process and payment to the suppliers
• Tax Declaration and Tax Monthly/Yearly Report
• Accounting Software: Quick book or etc..,
• Profit and loss statement
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
- Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
- Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
- Monitor maintain computer system networks
- Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
- Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
- Prioritize manager many open cases one time