-To sell products of company in showroom to achieve sales target set by sales manager.
- Greet walk-in customers and welcome them warmly;
- Provide supportive guidance to customers in order to convince them to buy the products in showroom;
- Follow up and build good relationship with existed and new customers;
- Make sales daily report;
- Other tasks assigned by sales supervisor.
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Attends required Housekeeping training programs.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Carries out assigned tasks by supervisors and ensure that job is carried out as instructed.
- Maintains cleanliness of public areas of the mall property.
- Sweep, mop back hallway, stairwell, and housekeeping areas.
- Clean male and female restrooms. (Polish all brass fixtures; replenish restroom supplies like toilet paper, hand, soap, etc.)
- Buff car park, housekeeping hallway daily as needed.
- Clean all service elevators on a daily basis.
- Pick up new supplies at loading dock.
- Store new supplies in the proper storage areas.
- Collects all garbage and makes sure that all areas are cleared before shift finishes.
- Take all trash to compactor.
- Must be able to perform special projects assigned by the PM shift leader.
- Must be able to assist in other duties.
- Reports to supervisor for any loss and damage. (Furniture, fixtures and equipment).
- Maintains Housekeeping machine and equipment.
- Attends daily briefing to share special information and discuss company policies and any complaints.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Responsible for handle lost and found.
- All other duties as required.
• Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Executive.
• Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
• Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
• Deal with both existing customers and new customers.
• Prepare monthly sales report to Field Manager
• Follow up distributor performance
• Others assign by Field Manager
Purpose of position: To make sure that construction site is progressing well and getting done on time.
** Job Description
- Monitor all workers at site to ensure that work getting done as plan and done on time
- Interact with sales manager for clarification in architectural;
- Follow up the working process at site;
- Ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning;
- Conduct regular site inspections and control to workers;
- Accurately check and make order on construction materials;
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly report to the site manager and project manager;
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
- Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
- Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
- Monitor maintain computer system networks
- Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
- Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
- Prioritize manager many open cases one time
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2013, it serves as the providing mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
Our Company is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position below:
1. Senior HR Executive (1 Position)
•.Prepare budget expense for HR department
• Handle staff complaints
• Educate staff regarding policies, compensation and benefits; including providing appropriate training, as well as responding to specific
• Handle recruitment & selections
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Updated on necessary policies and forms.
• Ensure implementation of performance and development management for all staffs.
• Establish annual plan of actions, budget plan and strategies for the Human Resources Department.
• Implement the annual salary review process.
• Handle staff complaints
• Analyze staff performance through annual appraisal
• Organize internal training, staff orientation upon required
• Ensure that annual and probation period appraisals are completed on time
• Managing different Junior and Senior Accountants or
Finance from different
• Consolidate and verify all reports from each task
• Control Petty Cash
• Control AP and AR
• Knowledge about the inventory accounting system
• Bookkeeping all the transactions into the system Basic
POSM or accounting software
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Generate or Prepare Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-
flow and other financial statement
• Prepare Monthly sale & Inventory report
• Reconcile bank statement with the cash book and with
the system as well
• Prepare monthly purchase report
• Control the billing process and payment to the suppliers
• Tax Declaration and Tax Monthly/Yearly Report
• Accounting Software: Quick book or etc..,
• Profit and loss statement
• Recieve Money from customers
• Official receipt to customers
• Keep and exchange money
• Working in friendly with customer and teamwork
• Can use a computer with system
• Daily report to an accountant
- Daily stock control (stock in & stock out).
- Make daily, monthly and yearly stock report.
- Monthly and annually stock count.
- Receiving and verifying from the purchase order list to purchaser.
- Reporting loss, damage and any such difference to director.
- Supervise and daily update stock inventories of showrooms.
- Supervise on product’s manufacture date and expire date, then report to director.
- Keeping record and maintaining cycle count of inventories in stock.
- Organizing all the goods in stock in correct order and well.
- Ensure that the stock key always with you and lock it after leave.
- Ensure that every items in & out from stock, you must know all.
- Other duties assigned Manager.