** Purpose of position:
Develop recruiting strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives. Execute recruiting strategies to deliver suitable job candidates for assigned positions.
•Work closely with requesting department to review the job description.
•Prepare job announcement to be posted internally and externally.
•Work with recruitment agencies to find suitable candidates for requesting departments.
•Review resumes and qualifications to determine suitability of candidates
•Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers to interview the shortlist candidates.
•Prepare an employment contract for new employee
•Organize new employee orientation.
•Source applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs.
•Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks to source qualified candidates.
•Organize and execute college recruitment programs
•Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
Main Tasks of new store expansion.
• Manage and control the cost and time for all expansion projects.
• Assist to support the feasibility study process, draft layout and estimated cost.
• Assist to develop project definition and project plan for all projects, identify milestones, agree and address scope and criteria of Milestones achievement.
• Assist in obtaining preliminary budget, assist in compiling, establishing and management of CAPEX budget, cash flow forecasts and updated revisions.
• Be of assistance for the successful execution projects as minimum deviation from plan for completion on time, true specification and within budget.
• Help developing the master baseline programme, collate reports from project teams and maintain subsequent progress update and records as-built programme against baseline.
• Help maintaining critical path analysis for each project to alert the Management on all deviations / risks.
• Provide monitoring reports on progress, cost and performance.
• Ensure properties meet legal, health and safety in accordance with Authorities’ regulations.
• Maintain close contact, clear communication, and participate in periodical site supervision with other functions and manage cross-functional input to supply to design and construction teams.
• Act as operation’s representative at relevant project team meetings; ensure prompt actions are taken in response to concerns raised.
• Assist to manage and certify all consultants / contractors/ suppliers / utility providers’ accounts as well as payment processing.
• Follow good management practices, good quality control standard and ensure to comply efficiently with company procedures/guidelines at all times.
• Help to identify, manage and escalate risks and issues until resolution, early alarm on risks and issues on missed milestone(s) for enough time allowed on resolution.
• Help to control, manage and minimize variations to the projects, advice on opportunities of projects cost saving without compromising quality.
• Guide and motivate the members of the project team; collaborate harmonious working environment; maintain staff morale and discipline; assist in identifying training needs.
• Assist in providing adequate security and insurance covering all company’s premises.
• Manage all assets in new store construction to be fix asset management.
Main Tasks of Repair and Maintenance
• Prepares and coordinate with GM for R&M yearly budget.
• Prepares action plan for main task of maintenance.
• Compares and selects contractor for preventive maintenance.
• Prepares or reviews maintenance yearly contact of contractor.
• Reviews and analyze preventive maintenance report.
• Find supplier to repair the corrective maintenance.
• Verify all incidents at store and send contractor to correct it.
• Verify repair job before PO issue.
• Controls and manages R&M budget.
• Controls and records all data in the building to keeps in data base.
• Visits store to get information to improve facilities.
• Follow up the regulation to control all company’s building.
• Provides monitoring reports on progress, cost and performance.
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Recruitment, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Plan, implement, control and evaluate sales promotion activities.
• Manage and lead the sales force, provide guidelines and problem resolution to ensure team members are fully equipped to motivate the dealers and customers to comply with the company policy and achieve the sales performance.
• Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness.
• Conduct market survey, collect market information including market price and competitor activities for management review.
• Other task assigned by management team
Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
Monitor maintain computer system networks
Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
Prioritize manager many open cases one time
Check stock movement and make report
Delivery and receipt goods
Supervise the materials to ensure implementation of the company
Coordinates with procurement to ensure smooth supply of materials & Equipements
Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
Daily stock controlling-Stock in and Stock out
• Daily update stock inventories
• Inventories stock report
• Stock count by branch
• Entering stock items in the data
• Prepare monthly stock report
• Other tasks assigned by manager
- Welcome customers warmly.
- Promotion products instore to customer
- Learning technology product.
- check and testing products before left it to customer
- Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
- Prepare products in store in maily and clean
- And others task that brand manager assign
*Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
*Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
*Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
*Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
*Actively seek out customers in store
*Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
*Process POS (point of sale) purchases
*Handle returns of merchandise
*Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
*Build productive trust relationships with customers
*Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)