• Analyze all revenue sources from Branches, Outlets and Head Office
• Budget and actual analysis of revenues
• Bank reconciliation
• GLs Reconciliation with Business Division
• Fixed asset management
• Perform month-end closing accounting tasks
• Other tasks required by management
- Collect money from customer
- Control Account of formal clearance with the credit term
- Facilitation on cash flow
- Build good relationship with the customers
- Carry out other duties requested by Accountant
- Be able to work as team
- Able to work independently with big corporate customer
- Strong communication, interpersonal skill and negotiation skills
Camko Motor Company LTD ( Automotive/Service Stations )
•Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including all its functions including, cash management and financial reporting.
•Ensure accurate and timely reporting as required by regulations and management including analysis reports.
•Ensure compliance to relevant statutory requirements and accounting standards.
•Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements quarterly.
•Ensure tax compliance focusing on effective tax planning.
•Produce and review monthly financial and management.
•Reports focusing on cost control and cash flow management.
•Enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles through SOP.
•Continually review work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency; proactively raise management attention to problems and resolutions in financial processes and controls.
•Manage and motivate the accounting team members and encourage them to progress and develop their skills and provide appropriate training when needed.
•Manage team personnel issues relating to staff conflicts. absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
•Coordinate external financial audits annually as per Management requirement.
•Build close working relationship with other business functions to provide technical advice on accounting issues.
•Other tasks as relevant and/or assigned by management.
- Follow ups on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates
- Analyze all vendor invoices, quotations and evaluate it with all quantity received and coordinate with accounts payable to process all invoices
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies
- Finding the new material to get sample and quotation
- Prepare and maintain purchase records, reports and price lists
- Work with internal stockholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages
- Ensure all requests for purchase goods and services are effectively and timely delivery
- Daily cash/bank flow management and report
- AR and AP controlling
- Payment follow up and collecting
- Weekly accounting report collecting and inspecting
- Tax declaration (can learn)
- Payroll and wage management
- Accounting system input and generate
- Under supervise and support of Finance team
- Work closely with Manager or supervisor
- Support HR, Admin, stock controller and customer support
work when required
- Other jobs assigned by Manager
- Salary is negotiable
- Please note your Salary expected in the CV
• Build a professional relation and networking with existing customers to expand the business to increase the customer loyalty
• Provide market updates and customer feedback to manager for market analysis and product development
• Be a central contact point and closely work with support team to solve customers’ requirements and needs
• Prepare weekly report and forecast
• Helping Sales Executive to build good relationship with their customers
• Working with CS/Accountant to help with client issues related to billing issues and other problem.
• Being creative and looking for new ways to build scalable revenue streams.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by manager
• Control all office inventories by accurately labeling them and recording – quantity, condition, user names in the warehouse system
• Files all supporting documents of all inventory for references
• Process inventory approved request to relevant personnel to get requested inventory in a timely manner
• Conduct periodically inventory counting to ensure accuracy between data in warehouse system and actual inventories.
• Conduct inventory clearance list with resigned/terminated employees
• Prepare gasoline expense report with delivery team and process it to Finance Department.
• Provide reporting support to Delivery Team as required
• Provide other supports requested by line manager
• Conduct analyses related to fixed assets as requested by management.
• Manage all new and existing accounting processes for fixed assets and leases for the other departments, including additions, disposals, and related depreciation.
• Work with the business to ensure accruals are complete and accurate at each period end.
• Work with technology teams to accurately record software development costs.
• Support the annual audit and quarterly reviews, providing necessary documentation and support.
• Support departmental and business leaders by providing accurate information/analysis.
• Other job required by management.
LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
- Check and monitor for accounting team in each subsidiary
- Review and maintain daily transactions in sage ACC PAC
- Coaching and supporting to the team as require
- Spot checking on process and procedure to ensure that its tight with inter rial control
- Perform month end closing
- Prepare financial report and tasks as assigned
Land & Houses (Cambodia) Investment ( Real Estate/Property )
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
10) Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
11) Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
12) Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
13) Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
14) Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
15) Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
16) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
17) Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
18) Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintaining historical records
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
• Continuing to improve the payment process
** Key Knowledge & Experiences:
- At least bachelor degree of accounting/financing
- At least 2 years of successful experiences in accounting with private sector
- Full knowledge and experience in accounting/financing and has enough ability to manage all financial works in private sector
- Have good knowledge on how to produce business plan and selling price with management teams
- Effectively coordinate and follow up the monthly, quarterly, annual budget of marketing plan and sale target
- Working closely with sale teams and operation teams to beneficially manage expanse, income and profit for the company progressively.
- Responsible for implementing the cash collection on time by cooperating with sale teams
- Professionally able to produce financial monthly and quarterly report to managers for consistent business prosperity
- Fully understand and able to implement tax payment system with department of taxation for private sector
- Effectively manage the stock of all DK Linen’s products with operation manager and other relevant teams
- Good behavior to deal with management teams, operation team, clients, sales teams, and other relevant customers
- Good personality: honest, hardworking, developing, motivation, high responsibility, long vision etc.
• Managing different Junior and Senior Accountants or
Finance from different
• Consolidate and verify all reports from each task
• Control Petty Cash
• Control AP and AR
• Knowledge about the inventory accounting system
• Bookkeeping all the transactions into the system Basic
POSM or accounting software
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Generate or Prepare Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash-
flow and other financial statement
• Prepare Monthly sale & Inventory report
• Reconcile bank statement with the cash book and with
the system as well
• Prepare monthly purchase report
• Control the billing process and payment to the suppliers
• Tax Declaration and Tax Monthly/Yearly Report
• Accounting Software: Quick book or etc..,
• Profit and loss statement
- Greeting to customer and respond to customer’s queries
- Receive and pay bills
- Handling all the cash transaction of Company
- Receive payment by cash and cheques
- Invoices and receipt and receive payment from clients based on the company’s policies
- Monitoring and review of all request with responsibility
- Assist accountant to facilitate transparency, accountability and financial balance
- Full responsibility for its Petty Cash occupies
- Responsible for the confusion and loss caused by their own mistakes
- Maintaining Cash monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
- Other task assigned by manager.