Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
Release payments to suppliers
File financial documents
Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
Update procurement tracking data
Scan and file procurement documents
Update supplier list and information
Control stationery and office supplies
Update Assets/Office equipment movement
Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
Record and file letters in / letters out
Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Ability to handle and manage daily logistic works in the office.
• Ability to make and answer phone calls, receive order from Dealers and Salesmen.
• Ability to issue quotation, invoice, delivery order, packing list, and sticker seals.
• Ability to write e-mail in Khmer and English.
• Ability to arrange cargo delivery around Phnom Penh and to Provinces.
• Ability to manage labor worker and driver.
• Perform other duties assigned from director.
MGN Emperor Bank Plc. ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
a) Responsible for monitoring security via PPCTV system
b) Supervise security guard at the bank premise
c) Review & Backup Video clips from security camera
d) Alert guards supervisor when seeing strange or suspicious activities at the bank's
e) Take appropriate measure against theft or rubbery.
f) Maintain close relationship with local authority
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management
• Provide various supports in order to facilitate delivery of achievement of business plans through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration.
• Support all sales channels in the monthly sales reforecast exercise.
• Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the country office, including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP platform across all areas of the sales organization.
• Provide monthly report of revenue by products and the required data to strategic planning.
• Assist in the acquisition and reporting technologies, and thereafter rolling out these technologies to the country sales teams.
• Assist in the design, development and delivery of the reports required by internal customers
• Analyze reports and highlights areas of opportunities or concerns to Management for action.
• Monitor sales processes and activities.
• Ensure that the system in place to measure these activities is updated and captures all key indicators and other relevant measurements.
• Manage the vast amount of data and manipulate them for various uses. Assist to build databases and data warehouse for analysis and archive purposes.
• Control inventories, materials, heavy machinery, tools, vehicle and motorbike used for construction
• Inspect fuel consumption for heavy machinery and other machineries
• Inspect staff wear uniform, security, safety and environment at site
• Make inspection report as daily, weekly and monthly
• Make sure that staffs security guards and workers come to work on time
• Make sure that staffs adapt with company rule, code of conduct and code of business conduct
• Participated meeting with staff, sub-contractor and workers at site as daily, weekly and monthly
• Liaise with legal affairs and relevant departments for compliance requirements
• Do other tasks as reasonably assigned by manager
The Youth & HR support Officer will be responsible for leading, coordinating and facilitating the recruitment and selection, induction, training, logistics support to youth volunteers and provide effective HR overall administration support to the country office.
- Greeting Customer and help them to buy / use Toyota Quality Service and Genuine parts.
- Maximizing customer traffic in workshop with high retention rate.
- Conduct quality check before delivery to make sure jobs are done properly
- Well explain to customers about all points of current repair done and invite them for next service
- Use EPC to find correct parts number and check parts stock availability.
- Prepare quotation for both parts and service
- Issue invoice for customers after completed repairing
- Record lose sales for both parts and service availability
- Call to customers for post service and follow up (safety case)
- Handle customer complaint base fact
- Conduct regularly for product proposal to boost parts and labor sales (Help customer to buy NOT push)
- Other jobs as per assigned by leader or manager
• Welcome visitors or other guests in the company;
• Keep the reception area/information board clean, neat and well organized;
• Receive /forward the incoming call and take/deliver the message to the concerned person/department;
•Make request for cash of monthly purchase;
•Do the weekly purchase of office supply and prepare reports to Manager;
•File document properly;
•Make hotel room reservation for all business partners;
•Purchase of flight ticket for management team;
•Coordinate the online visa application of management;
•Schedule ad follow up meeting/appointment of management;
•Open stationery for stores or related department, check stocks of stationery and supplies when necessary;
•Communicate with suppliers for printing material and process payment to Accounting Department;
•Manage the cleaners to ensure the office are clean and neat as always, make sure the office environment is good;
•Other tasks as assigned by Admin Manager.
• Prepare loan documents as per bank’s checklist
• Analyze loan application and ensure all documents are complete and are compliant with bank’s policy and procedure
• Discuss and recommend loan to Deputy Loan Operations Manager/ Loan Operations Manager
• Prepare loan documents and presentation for Credit Committee Meeting
• Prepare legal documents and loan file for branch
• Other tasks as assigned by Deputy Loan Operations Manager/ Loan Operations Manager
Intertek Testing Services (Cambodia) Company Limited ( ATIC )
-Assess compliance implementation of factories including interviewing, document check and facility reviewing;
-Summarize audit results;
-Prepare and issue audit reports with quality of client’s requirements within an agreed turnaround time;
-Update audit guidelines or work instruction of each audit program;
-Other assigned tasks by a direct manager.
Hydrologic Social Enterprise ( Social Enterprise )
HR-Admin Assistant with IDE/Hydrologic Social Enterprise
Hydrologic Social Enterprise Co. Ltd. aims to be the leading distributor of effective and affordable Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) products throughout Cambodia. The company is a Social Enterprise in that it has objectives for both financial achievement and positive social impact.
In 2001, iDE, an international non-profit development organization, introduced Ceramic Water Purifiers (CWPs) as an affordable water treatment option to benefit Cambodian’s health and environment. In 2009, iDE spun-off Hydrologic as a wholly owned subsidiary to scale up CWP production and distribution.
As a social enterprise, Hydrologic is also committed to creating positive social impact through its business activities including improved public health, positive environmental impact, stimulation of rural economic activity, and a commitment to ethical business practice.
Hydrologic is now looking for competent and motivated Cambodian nationality for the positions of HR and Administration Assistant
Positions: HR and Administration Assistant
Location: Head Office and travel to province
Category: Human Resource, Management, and Administration
Responsibilities for HR and Administration Assistant
• Assist recruitment function by preparing, posting job vacancies on available network and social media etc. whenever required while ensuring efficient completion of document
• Update all applications on time into HR system when there is applicant who apply job
• Assist to conduct first screen on the applications by calling to interview and updating result into HR system
• Assist to search other source for qualified and potential candidates by using our networking, setting group meeting at field work in province as well as employee referrals and reporting to line manager
• Coordinate to conduct job interviews by inviting candidates and booking room for relevant managers
• Communicate clearly and directly with employee’s concern and benefit
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for supervisor and/or supervisor’s manager
• Control Hydrologic’s equipment such as meeting room, computer, phone…and ensure the equipment to rightly used and return
• Monthly check on kitchen supplies and phone card by preparing purchased request and making purchase of kitchen supplies and phone card when necessary need
• Daily update employee phone with telecom company and employees into Admin System and report to line manager
• Daily verify, monitor, update and strictly follow up employee insurance packages, medical expenses, employee leave, NSSF ID, employees ID and with provincial supervisor
• Reconcile expenses from vendor or suppliers such as telephone, insurance, and other relevant expenses
• Assist to find quotation when there is needed from each which it is relevant to admin department based on the finance policy
• Report balance of resigned employee leave, medical, and return company materials and bank account etc.
• Keep and update asset register in Admin System and make sure all are proper registration into system
• Oversee and maintain office to ensure office is clean and well organized
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
• Assisting management in daily Admin tasks
• Assisting management in any task related Administration
• Office maintenance, document in and out
• Plan and organize administrative support activities,
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
: Procurement Officer
• Prepare Purchase Request
• Purchase material for all site
• Control filling document
• Checking pro petty cash & Advance
• Key in all subcon payment
• Other task is assigned by Manager.
• Update staff information (filling staff profile)
• Assist to liaison with Ministry of Labours and other local authorities
• Assist in human resource and administration, finance matter as and when required by superior
• Handle office correspondences
• Assis maintenance staff and Service Company to maintain office equipment and housekeeping.
• Search the quotations of products and service and track records to proof in decision making for alternative selection.
• Verify accurate Asset Lists (Vehicle, Motor bike, and Office Equipment)
• Maintain logs for utilities, internet usage and photocopies, and crosschecking these against monthly bills for discrepancies or unusual usage.
• Compose official letters, disciplinary notices, memos and reports, and preparing other documents as needed.
• Controlling stationaries records and clarify stock on hand.
• Assist to maintenance
• Follow up schedule Office maintenance such as Aircon, Office Pest control, building, water filter.
• Follow up expat staff/worker to make sure Via is extended and renew worker permit is compliance with law.
• Any other assignments given by superiors