Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
Release payments to suppliers
File financial documents
Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
Update procurement tracking data
Scan and file procurement documents
Update supplier list and information
Control stationery and office supplies
Update Assets/Office equipment movement
Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
Record and file letters in / letters out
Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Control Stock-in and Stock-out
• Daily and Monthly stock count
• Pre-stock order
• Work closely with accounting team to seek the problem and solution for stock issue
• Stock-level updated
• Purchase Request process and coordinator purchasing material or product
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Record accounts payable and account receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Set and implement financial policies.
- Managing the accountant and account assistant.
- Ensuring timely and accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Paying regular supplier bills and ensuring statements are reconciled.
- Monitoring of investments and reporting on performance.
- Monitoring bank accounts, managing cash flow and undertaking timely reconciliations.
- Reporting on external financial issues that might impact on the company and offering appropriate advice.
- Producing regular office document management workflow reports.
- All other tasks will assigned by Managing Director
Provide the routine administrative support to Administration Manager by preparing letters, notices, correspondence and contracts/Agreement…
Attend meetings such as Department Heads meeting, executive committee meeting and others as directed by the Admin Manager and other Managers
Process all contracts, agreements, MoU, and other legal documents between AnAnA and partner, government agencies and other third parties
Communication with ministries, partners, and stakeholders.
Arrange meeting and take minutes/make report.
• Ability to handle and manage daily logistic works in the office.
• Ability to make and answer phone calls, receive order from Dealers and Salesmen.
• Ability to issue quotation, invoice, delivery order, packing list, and sticker seals.
• Ability to write e-mail in Khmer and English.
• Ability to arrange cargo delivery around Phnom Penh and to Provinces.
• Ability to manage labor worker and driver.
• Perform other duties assigned from director.
- Manage about planning of invest and deploy infrastructure, report the progress.
- Manage the staff’s document of INF department.
- Manage the material and stationeries.
- Manage about partner’s contract and make payment for partner.
- Receive and translate all of contract, documentary from EDC, CFOCN and partner from Khmer to Vietnamese
- And other tasks assigned by line manager.
Chao Ting International Real Estate Co., Ltd ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
• Welcome visitor in person or by the telephone, answering or referring inquiries
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
• Update calendars and schedule of meeting.
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing…..
• Perform other tasks as required.
Intertek Testing Services (Cambodia) Company Limited ( ATIC )
-Assess compliance implementation of factories including interviewing, document check and facility reviewing;
-Summarize audit results;
-Prepare and issue audit reports with quality of client’s requirements within an agreed turnaround time;
-Update audit guidelines or work instruction of each audit program;
-Other assigned tasks by a direct manager.
• Provide various supports in order to facilitate delivery of achievement of business plans through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration.
• Support all sales channels in the monthly sales reforecast exercise.
• Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the country office, including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP platform across all areas of the sales organization.
• Provide monthly report of revenue by products and the required data to strategic planning.
• Assist in the acquisition and reporting technologies, and thereafter rolling out these technologies to the country sales teams.
• Assist in the design, development and delivery of the reports required by internal customers
• Analyze reports and highlights areas of opportunities or concerns to Management for action.
• Monitor sales processes and activities.
• Ensure that the system in place to measure these activities is updated and captures all key indicators and other relevant measurements.
• Manage the vast amount of data and manipulate them for various uses. Assist to build databases and data warehouse for analysis and archive purposes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to form the policies and disciplinary procedure of company
- Assist and implement policies on a variety of workplace issue such as disciplinary procedures, absent management, Working conditions, performance management.
- Ensure policies and practices are widely communicated and understood by staff all level through working collaborative
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all position
- Ensure the manpower needs are filled on a timely basis
- Perform other admin tasks including fixed asset, inventory, office supply
- Assist on pay and other issues, including administer payroll and maintain staff record
- Monitoring staff’s timesheets log-sheet ensure staff come to work and leave accurately.
- Communicate with public services
- Perform other duties required by Business director
• Process the credit cases of Loans to head office.
• Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
• Controlling and monitoring Credit Committee Resolution.
• Preparing legal documents for loan approved from Head Office.
• Ensure safekeeping of all the documents related to the approved loan i.e. loan application, collateral/securities documents submitted by the borrower in the vault after recording of the particulars in the respective vault register.
• Coordinate with credit administration officer at head office to monitor the expiration of insurance policies.
• Coordinate with client for review of loans, insurance renewal, legal documents, etc.
• Administrative Task of Micro Business Loans.
• Other tasks assigned by Manager.
• Assisting management in daily Admin tasks
• Assisting management in any task related Administration
• Office maintenance, document in and out
• Plan and organize administrative support activities,
• Other tasks as assigned by manager
The Human Resources Manager will perform the following duties:
- Handle the recruitment, selection and hiring staff on different projects;
- Define job positions for recruitment, advertise the vacancy, manage the interview process, conduct reference check, extend job offers and carry out staff induction for new team members;
- Ensure the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as timesheets, employee NSSF registration, holiday management, sick leave, etc..;
- Ensure that a performance management system is established and implemented for all Today ISP staff;
- Implement and annually update compensation program; rewrite job descriptions as necessary, analyze compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary;
- Prepare and maintain a handbook on HR policy & procedure and ensure the implementation of an updated code of conduct;
- Provide staff with orientation and updated guidelines;
- Ensure that job descriptions are developed for new positions and reviewed/revised for ongoing positions as required;
- Ensure that the organizational chart and staff’s contact information including staff’s personnel files are updated on a regular basis i.e. monthly or quarterly;
- Provide coaching to direct supervisors as necessary in all aspects of the HR function, including benefits administration, recruitment and hiring processes, employee relations, etc.;
- Plan, organize, provide leadership and control all administrative functions;
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the Executive Director & Program Director;