- Greeting Customer and help them to buy / use Toyota Quality Service and Genuine parts.
- Maximizing customer traffic in workshop with high retention rate.
- Conduct quality check before delivery to make sure jobs are done properly
- Well explain to customers about all points of current repair done and invite them for next service
- Use EPC to find correct parts number and check parts stock availability.
- Prepare quotation for both parts and service
- Issue invoice for customers after completed repairing
- Record lose sales for both parts and service availability
- Call to customers for post service and follow up (safety case)
- Handle customer complaint base fact
- Conduct regularly for product proposal to boost parts and labor sales (Help customer to buy NOT push)
- Other jobs as per assigned by leader or manager
• Update staff information (filling staff profile)
• Assist to liaison with Ministry of Labours and other local authorities
• Assist in human resource and administration, finance matter as and when required by superior
• Handle office correspondences
• Assis maintenance staff and Service Company to maintain office equipment and housekeeping.
• Search the quotations of products and service and track records to proof in decision making for alternative selection.
• Verify accurate Asset Lists (Vehicle, Motor bike, and Office Equipment)
• Maintain logs for utilities, internet usage and photocopies, and crosschecking these against monthly bills for discrepancies or unusual usage.
• Compose official letters, disciplinary notices, memos and reports, and preparing other documents as needed.
• Controlling stationaries records and clarify stock on hand.
• Assist to maintenance
• Follow up schedule Office maintenance such as Aircon, Office Pest control, building, water filter.
• Follow up expat staff/worker to make sure Via is extended and renew worker permit is compliance with law.
• Any other assignments given by superiors
The Human Resources Manager will perform the following duties:
- Handle the recruitment, selection and hiring staff on different projects;
- Define job positions for recruitment, advertise the vacancy, manage the interview process, conduct reference check, extend job offers and carry out staff induction for new team members;
- Ensure the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as timesheets, employee NSSF registration, holiday management, sick leave, etc..;
- Ensure that a performance management system is established and implemented for all Today ISP staff;
- Implement and annually update compensation program; rewrite job descriptions as necessary, analyze compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary;
- Prepare and maintain a handbook on HR policy & procedure and ensure the implementation of an updated code of conduct;
- Provide staff with orientation and updated guidelines;
- Ensure that job descriptions are developed for new positions and reviewed/revised for ongoing positions as required;
- Ensure that the organizational chart and staff’s contact information including staff’s personnel files are updated on a regular basis i.e. monthly or quarterly;
- Provide coaching to direct supervisors as necessary in all aspects of the HR function, including benefits administration, recruitment and hiring processes, employee relations, etc.;
- Plan, organize, provide leadership and control all administrative functions;
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the Executive Director & Program Director;
- Support sales consultants and manager by issuing quote, contract, invoice, and other sales related info
- Ensure to have sufficient with proper control of inventories both new car and stationary/ amenity ready for use
- Regularly report sales situation to manager i.e Sales, order taking, stock back order and other expenses
- Check and update all sale related expense prior submitted to the manager
- Ensure each customer profile has been updated by each sales staff on a regular basis
- Perform other task assigned by Branch Manager
Centralize and update all sales information including lists of clients and projects
Assist and coordinate between sales and accounting department to provide a seamless operating process that includes the issuance of sales quotations, invoices and delivery orders.
Compile sales weekly reports and type weekly minute meeting.
Prepare format of Sales administration documents (sales planning, meeting agenda, client form, client list, sales report, minute meeting).
Work closely with design & marketing departments for all communication (Facebook, etc.) showroom, depot, product upgrades, and in case of event, promotions or exhibition.
Execute company marketing and strategic plans in order to increase sales volume & brand awareness
Work closely with sales and warehouse team to ensure correct deliveries in a timely manner (right item, right customer, scheduled and on-time delivery)
Support warehouse team to provide accurate status of stock ordered and stock arrived
Support company inventory control in order to ensure that all items are stored in a proper place, good inventory management, less broken/lost items, and better samples management
Manage the sales administration function, its performance reporting, its streamlining processes then advise on optimizing business flow, better customer relationships and customer service.
Prepare management reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data and trends to the management team.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Able to meet customer
• Ability to travel around Phnom Penh and to Provinces to do stock checking, refilling and taking pictures of showcase at resellers' location.
• Ability to prepare merchandising stock list to manager.
• Ability to handle daily logistic works in the office when needed.
• Ability to make and answer phone calls, receive order from resellers and salesmen.
• Ability to issue quotation, invoice, delivery order, packing list, and sticker seals.
• Ability to write and e-mail in Khmer and English.
• Ability to manage labor worker and driver when needed.
• Perform other duties assigned from Manager.
• Control Stock-in and Stock-out
• Daily and Monthly stock count
• Pre-stock order
• Work closely with accounting team to seek the problem and solution for stock issue
• Stock-level updated
• Purchase Request process and coordinator purchasing material or product
• Ability to handle and manage daily logistic works in the office.
• Ability to make and answer phone calls, receive order from Dealers and Salesmen.
• Ability to issue quotation, invoice, delivery order, packing list, and sticker seals.
• Ability to write e-mail in Khmer and English.
• Ability to arrange cargo delivery around Phnom Penh and to Provinces.
• Ability to manage labor worker and driver.
• Perform other duties assigned from director.
Medai GB Enterprise Co., Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Assist Chinese manager in communication (both oral and written)
- Interpret from Chinese to Khmer or From Khmer to Chinese
- Understanding related Chinese documents
- Make reports and document creation
- Document translation Interpreter for Manager
- Other tasks assigned by the management
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our multinational hospitality group. You will be reporting to the General Manager. This challenging role has an overall responsibility for the organization, prioritization and coordination of all administrative activities. You will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the management, ensuring the efficient management of information, including emails, and filing, in a prompt and professional manner. You will also prepare, compile, edit and issue various reports and presentations as required; foster positive working relationships; and liaised with different departments for meeting arrangements, bookings, various tasks and projects. At InterContinental, we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to: • Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special. On the job as in the classroom, we offer learning and development programmes to help you grow your career. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
FINANCIAL RETURNS• Identify and assist in planning for the purchasing of supplies, equipment, facilities and services necessary to maintain an efficient office.
• May monitor and report variances to departmental budgets or track departmental spend information to help maintain operating controls.
PEOPLE• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
GUEST EXPERIENCE• Serve as the first point of contact for callers and visitors contacting the office/department.
• Respond to inquiries and provide information in a prompt and professional manner and according to established procedures.
• Refer persons to appropriate staff members for further assistance or information.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS• Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and/or presentations which may include: Gathering and summarizing information from various sources, Analysis and summary of data, Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics, Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases.
• Organize and expedite flow of work; follow-up on pending matters; communicate and interpret instructions; and communicate information to staff or clients in manager’s absence. Maintain manager's appointment calendar and complete and submit expense reports; coordinate telephone/conference calls and incoming mail; set up and maintain filing systems, etc. Maintain an organized, clean, and professional work area.
• Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
Release payments to suppliers
File financial documents
Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
Update procurement tracking data
Scan and file procurement documents
Update supplier list and information
Control stationery and office supplies
Update Assets/Office equipment movement
Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
Record and file letters in / letters out
Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Manage about planning of invest and deploy infrastructure, report the progress.
- Manage the staff’s document of INF department.
- Manage the material and stationeries.
- Manage about partner’s contract and make payment for partner.
- Receive and translate all of contract, documentary from EDC, CFOCN and partner from Khmer to Vietnamese
- And other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Provide various supports in order to facilitate delivery of achievement of business plans through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration.
• Support all sales channels in the monthly sales reforecast exercise.
• Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the country office, including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP platform across all areas of the sales organization.
• Provide monthly report of revenue by products and the required data to strategic planning.
• Assist in the acquisition and reporting technologies, and thereafter rolling out these technologies to the country sales teams.
• Assist in the design, development and delivery of the reports required by internal customers
• Analyze reports and highlights areas of opportunities or concerns to Management for action.
• Monitor sales processes and activities.
• Ensure that the system in place to measure these activities is updated and captures all key indicators and other relevant measurements.
• Manage the vast amount of data and manipulate them for various uses. Assist to build databases and data warehouse for analysis and archive purposes.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Record accounts payable and account receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Set and implement financial policies.
- Managing the accountant and account assistant.
- Ensuring timely and accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Paying regular supplier bills and ensuring statements are reconciled.
- Monitoring of investments and reporting on performance.
- Monitoring bank accounts, managing cash flow and undertaking timely reconciliations.
- Reporting on external financial issues that might impact on the company and offering appropriate advice.
- Producing regular office document management workflow reports.
- All other tasks will assigned by Managing Director