OTK Property Development Co., Ltd was founded in 2015 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation. We will start to work for Royal One Project in Mid- January 2019. As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant board of director
Location: Phnom Penh
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
Language: Chinese -English Excellent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to today administration and logistics of the Board of Directors activities .
- Providing executive support to the business director.
- Preparing and maintaining agendas and minutes for board and company meetings.
- Maintaining board records and governing documents.
- Handling board communications, Assisting with and with other tasks as assigned.
- Work with the board chair and business director to prepare board meeting agenda.
- Attend all board and board committee meetings. Record written minutes of the meetings and prepare them for review and approval with officers and committee chairs. Keep track of action items discussions that require follow-up. Find an adequate substitute to attend and take minutes if not able to attend.
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Salary is negotiable
Interest applications are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, expect salary and attached photo (4x6) along with relevant documents to Office OTK Property Development Co., Ltd to the following address:
#19, Street 392 Corner 71, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone 012 602 748/093 947 981
•Provide support to Production Manager in collecting and providing all the production data to determine overall and individual performances, estimating and following up the production capacity in lines with the plan , quality of all the related sections and theirs workers and reporting any variances and support Production Manager in developing plans to mitigate the issues.
•Support Production Manager in driving Continuous Improvement projects.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the production department in managing, balancing, training the labor force to maintain the company's production schedule and quality.
•Continuously strive to raise standards of housekeeping in the production area. Support implementation of 6S methodology.
•Should be aware of problem solving tools and should practice Corrective Action Preventive Action approach in problem solving.
•To track and determine the performance of the workers in the assigned sections and provide them continuous feedback with objective of efficiency improvement
•Facilitate the polishing skills training and ensure the training run properly as per guideline.
•To create scientific, plan, reporting charts and other necessary diagrams for keeping in record and reporting of productivity.
•Support Production Manager to set the procedure and instruction for the sections as required so that the workers can follow.
•To comply with all the company's regulation during the working time.
•To comply with the health and safety procedure and regulation during the working time.
To obey all the machine operation manual, company's facilities maintenance and protection regulation.
•To find out in advance any equipment and production issues so as to have soon action plan to prevent any serious problem.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the ICPL & QC department to ensure all the shipment s is on schedule.
•To develop necessary reports and reporting systems in order to record and save all the production data for productivity / quality/ cost analysis. Use the same data to provide feedbacks to workers about their productivity and to manage various production steps with the aim to ensuring and reporting exactly the section's productivity, production cost as well as quality.
To work closely with other support functions in particular HR, Engineering, Purchase departments towards developing effective feedback loop with objective of improving effectiveness.
•Support production manager to prepare the target chart for trainees and polishers following the company policy. Record properly the actual stone produced by trainees and polishers, produce the monthly report and submit to production manager and relevant persons as require by the company
•Taking minute of meeting in production or as instruct by manager.
•Keep record of stock and make purchase plans for the necessary tools, equipment and consumable.
•Support Production Manager in tracking budget for the Production and reporting any abnormality and developing action plan for the same.
•Execute other tasks/project as assign by manager
• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
• Control, check and register to walk-in guests;
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports to direct supervisor;
• Keep all administrative forms, policies control and personnel records;
• Ensure employees well-being by providing administrative supports as required;
• Assist in ordering, receiving, storing and distribution of office supplies & materials if needed;
• Assist control security guards;
• Update computer with timely and valid information when necessary;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Assist in S.O data input and send to finance team for invoice issuance
- Help prepare sales report (sales performance, agency performance) upon request
- Reconcile S.O with finance on monthly basis
- Assist in review bookings and agreements, pricing, time band, special request
- Help monitor agreement (filling agreement of committed agencies, sponsorship and other special events)
- Prepare adhoc/weekly/monthly/yearly barter, media, return, rebate, discount
- Other tasks assigned by manager
• Answering incoming phone call and recording of calls detail
• Receiving incoming guest for KTE office and directing to
• Responsible for viewing of KTE office
• Helping in typing of document for other department when needed Recording of daily incident report
• Preparing Cleaning Duties for Cleaner
• Admin work in KT Express Logistic
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director as well prepared for meetings.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Liaising with staff, business people, clients, etc.,
Dealing with incoming call, email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf
of the manager
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the
director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance
Taking on some of the director's responsibilities and working more closely with
Document translations From Khmer To English & English To Khmer
Other tasks as assigned.
- Assist to monitor the implementation of security staff are follow to the security policy and procedure.
- Prepare work schedule for security department and manage the attendance of security and report to security manager every monthly.
- Manage and control the budget for security operation and expense.
- Solve any issue happen for security department.
- Other task as required by company
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Prepare employment contract and other document for working.
- Make sure workplace is safety & security for staff.
- Manage staff attendance and update annual leave record and special leave.
- Tracking expense report for provincial sales (car fixing, gasoline,…)
- Assist in Admin tasks like office supplies and equipment and document filing.
- Follow up the performance review/appraisal.
- Process document for staff when they meet accidence.
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager.
A. Job duties:
a. Reporting and authority: Administration and assistant work
B. Scope of work
a. Prepare and Follow up document in and out
b. Report all above to his manager
D. Working hours:
- Monday to Saturday (Monday – Friday From 7:30 am to 5 pm & Haft day in Saturday)
- National holiday and annual leave by Cambodia labor law.
- Provide insurance for health and life
- Provide benefits base on your work performance
Supervise daily showroom operations, develop sales volume and maintain an active client portfolio
Introduce products to customers, would it be private residential owners, corporate clients or business owners
Manage, motivate and train new employees to product knowledge and sales skills
Supervise stock inventory, stock movement, ordering of materials, and items delivery to customers
Manage sales records, invoices, summary reports, and follow up on AR to ensure timely cash collection. Analyze the sales figures and forecast future sales
Propose and organize special promotions, displays, or events in order to increase sales volume
Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relationship, TV and other media)
Perform other tasks as assigned by Shop Manager