• Translate content as assigned, topics include but are not limited to:
marketing/PR, guidelines, production material, product features;
• Provide consecutive and interpretation support for team meeting/slide/video
conferences and internal meetings;
• Work with Localization Project Task to track and update interpreter
memories and maintain interpreter consistency in company;
• Task and work flow projects as assigned by Management.
- Assist to monitor the implementation of security staff are follow to the security policy and procedure.
- Prepare work schedule for security department and manage the attendance of security and report to security manager every monthly.
- Manage and control the budget for security operation and expense.
- Solve any issue happen for security department.
- Other task as required by company
Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Assist in S.O data input and send to finance team for invoice issuance
- Help prepare sales report (sales performance, agency performance) upon request
- Reconcile S.O with finance on monthly basis
- Assist in review bookings and agreements, pricing, time band, special request
- Help monitor agreement (filling agreement of committed agencies, sponsorship and other special events)
- Prepare adhoc/weekly/monthly/yearly barter, media, return, rebate, discount
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director as well prepared for meetings.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Liaising with staff, business people, clients, etc.,
Dealing with incoming call, email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf
of the manager
Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the
director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance
Taking on some of the director's responsibilities and working more closely with
Document translations From Khmer To English & English To Khmer
Other tasks as assigned.
•Provide support to Production Manager in collecting and providing all the production data to determine overall and individual performances, estimating and following up the production capacity in lines with the plan , quality of all the related sections and theirs workers and reporting any variances and support Production Manager in developing plans to mitigate the issues.
•Support Production Manager in driving Continuous Improvement projects.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the production department in managing, balancing, training the labor force to maintain the company's production schedule and quality.
•Continuously strive to raise standards of housekeeping in the production area. Support implementation of 6S methodology.
•Should be aware of problem solving tools and should practice Corrective Action Preventive Action approach in problem solving.
•To track and determine the performance of the workers in the assigned sections and provide them continuous feedback with objective of efficiency improvement
•Facilitate the polishing skills training and ensure the training run properly as per guideline.
•To create scientific, plan, reporting charts and other necessary diagrams for keeping in record and reporting of productivity.
•Support Production Manager to set the procedure and instruction for the sections as required so that the workers can follow.
•To comply with all the company's regulation during the working time.
•To comply with the health and safety procedure and regulation during the working time.
To obey all the machine operation manual, company's facilities maintenance and protection regulation.
•To find out in advance any equipment and production issues so as to have soon action plan to prevent any serious problem.
•To cooperate with other supervisors in the ICPL & QC department to ensure all the shipment s is on schedule.
•To develop necessary reports and reporting systems in order to record and save all the production data for productivity / quality/ cost analysis. Use the same data to provide feedbacks to workers about their productivity and to manage various production steps with the aim to ensuring and reporting exactly the section's productivity, production cost as well as quality.
To work closely with other support functions in particular HR, Engineering, Purchase departments towards developing effective feedback loop with objective of improving effectiveness.
•Support production manager to prepare the target chart for trainees and polishers following the company policy. Record properly the actual stone produced by trainees and polishers, produce the monthly report and submit to production manager and relevant persons as require by the company
•Taking minute of meeting in production or as instruct by manager.
•Keep record of stock and make purchase plans for the necessary tools, equipment and consumable.
•Support Production Manager in tracking budget for the Production and reporting any abnormality and developing action plan for the same.
•Execute other tasks/project as assign by manager
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Prepare employment contract and other document for working.
- Make sure workplace is safety & security for staff.
- Manage staff attendance and update annual leave record and special leave.
- Tracking expense report for provincial sales (car fixing, gasoline,…)
- Assist in Admin tasks like office supplies and equipment and document filing.
- Follow up the performance review/appraisal.
- Process document for staff when they meet accidence.
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager.
OTK Property Development Co., Ltd was founded in 2015 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation. We will start to work for Royal One Project in Mid- January 2019. As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant board of director
Location: Phnom Penh
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
Language: Chinese -English Excellent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to today administration and logistics of the Board of Directors activities .
- Providing executive support to the business director.
- Preparing and maintaining agendas and minutes for board and company meetings.
- Maintaining board records and governing documents.
- Handling board communications, Assisting with and with other tasks as assigned.
- Work with the board chair and business director to prepare board meeting agenda.
- Attend all board and board committee meetings. Record written minutes of the meetings and prepare them for review and approval with officers and committee chairs. Keep track of action items discussions that require follow-up. Find an adequate substitute to attend and take minutes if not able to attend.
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Salary is negotiable
Interest applications are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, expect salary and attached photo (4x6) along with relevant documents to Office OTK Property Development Co., Ltd to the following address:
#19, Street 392 Corner 71, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone 012 602 748/093 947 981
Supervise daily showroom operations, develop sales volume and maintain an active client portfolio
Introduce products to customers, would it be private residential owners, corporate clients or business owners
Manage, motivate and train new employees to product knowledge and sales skills
Supervise stock inventory, stock movement, ordering of materials, and items delivery to customers
Manage sales records, invoices, summary reports, and follow up on AR to ensure timely cash collection. Analyze the sales figures and forecast future sales
Propose and organize special promotions, displays, or events in order to increase sales volume
Advise on marketing and communication materials to maintain high level of brand awareness (website, social medias, printing, collaterals, press, public relationship, TV and other media)
Perform other tasks as assigned by Shop Manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2018. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 26 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position:
• Provide day-to-day secretarial supports to Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Board Directors and Executive Committees including but not limited to managing meeting calendar, filing, retrieving corporate documents and records, visitors hosting and managing letter in and out.
• Ensure the accuracy of documents submitted by concerned departments for CEO approval.
• Assist the partners and executives in presentations and summarizing reports and documents.
• Coordinate and set up high-level of management meetings, the company’s special events and prepare meeting minute and follow up action taken.
• Perform special projects, as needed, including data and information collection, preparation of materials and initial analysis and conclusions.
• Arrange Schedule and maintain appointments, coordinate all necessary meetings including agenda preparation, recording and distributing minutes.
• Maintain confidential reports and files which may including various benefit plans and other department files.
• Support some key high seasonal works under CEO office and new proposal projects.
• Develop the good relationship between staffs and manager.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, answering or referring inquiries
Sale products to the customer
Work with customers to find what they want
Daily sale performance indoor and outdoor
Reports on time to work and follows schedule that is given
Perform other related duties as required by supervisors