Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Conduct dynamic presentations targeted to key decision makers while negotiating profitable contracts in conjunctions with senior management.
- Draft and review contracts
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas, promotional strategies and activities
- Evaluate and implement sales promotion programs.
- Lead multiple large cross-functional teams and communicate with senior management to facilitate projects and ensure performance meets goals consistently
- Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other business and related projects
- Organize events including press conferences, soft launch, open house, grand opening, film festival…etc
- Write press releases and prepare information for the media
- Draft speeches and arrange interviews for an organization’s top executives
- Manage company sponsorships
- Manage communications budgets
- Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions
- Perform other task assigned by GM, Thai Marketing Head & support
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Customer Service & Call Center Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to make short term and long term business plan and strategy for improving customer service, call center and telesales.
- Develop customer service, call center & telesales guidelines, procedures, program, system, and ensuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Develop objectives and sales strategies for the call center and telesales day-to-day activities
- Collect and analyze call center statistics and Telesales data and help team to meets the sales targets.
- Hire, coach, development and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service and sale standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Identify customer’s needs to drive the best solution to meet customer’s expectation and satisfactio.
• This position is to manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operation Department.
• Ensure that all workings are operated in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
• Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
• Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
• Communicate job expectations: planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
• Forecast requirements: prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, initiating corrective actions
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
• Work closely with CEO and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Perform other tasks requested by manager
• Manage, supervise, mentor, and delegate responsibilities to PR team;
• Develop and implement communications plan including strategy, goals and budget;
• Coordinate all public relations activities and introduce a distinctive corporate culture to the Company work environment that would promote good relations with
customers/stakeholders and enhance the reputation and public image of the Company;
• Be a resource person and trainer on public relations, communication, hospitality to employees;
• With the guidance and instruction from the COO, arrange interviews and press conferences for the COO or serve as the spokesperson in Company’s events and media coverage;
• Work with the Marketing team to develop media relations strategy, seeking premium placements in print, broadcast, social media and online media;
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to create presentations, articles, reports, and information for the Company’s website, blogs, and social media;
• Cooperate with Marketing team to further strengthen existing media relationships and develop new contacts within business and industry media;
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests;
• Develop and produce high quality, informative and interesting press releases, articles, related materials and keynote addresses/speeches;
• Cooperate with Marketing and HR team to work on CSR initiatives;
• Monitor and analyze social, economic, and political trends that may impact the Company and recommend ways to enhance the Company’s image and business based on those
• Provide input and support marketing activities of the Company as required;
• Develop corporate hospitality customer care/service policy and practices in cooperation with HR Department and other concerned departments
• Do other duties as required by COO
- To ensure that company objectives are achieved with
greatest value and on time
- Create long term overall business plan, implement, monitor
& evaluate performances to always be ready for changes
- Create documents flow of all departments, implement and
closely monitor the result to always be ready to changes
- Ensure that all finance transaction is transparent
- Recruit efficient team members to achieve the goal with cost efficiency
- Create positive working environment for team members
- Control and manage overall quality of company's products and services
- Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annually report and
statistical report to higher management team
Intern candidates will gain:
- Professional job during 3 months part-time working experiences.
- Professional growth and development with knowledge and experience on Microinsurance.
- Chance to get working experience with Insurance Expert from Philippines.
- Opportunity to be permanent staff with MEADA Rabrong Plc.
• To develop sales and marketing strategies to promote the company’s products and services by implementing various visual means both physical (signs, signage, print etc...) and electronic channels
• Responsible for new products and services developments, branch/outlet opening and strategy deployment;
• Conduct research and feasibility study for new products/service, branch/outlet
• Initiate and manage development of company’s marketing and promotional materials by working with Public Affairs department;
• Identify and build relationship for business opportunities by working with potential businesses and individuals;
• Manage the team to drive sales volume in order to meet monthly and annual target;
• Review and monitor the sales activities and call reports of individual marketing staff and adopt sales tactic;
• Support the branches on their promotional and marketing activities;
• Monitor and keep records of competitor’s branding and promotional activities;
• Manage successful execution of marketing projects, through media, and distribution channels;
• Develops and controls annual budget for business development department.
You will lead business and partnership development and support programme development in VSO Cambodia. You will ensure that VSO’s unique volunteering for development approach and People First are at the heart of all that we do; and, that we deliver sustainable change for, and with our primary actors to end poverty and inequality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Corporate Branding Management:
- Define comprehensive target customer experience across customer segments, life cycle, and channels.
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with the customer experience strategy.
- Lead and/or direct specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services, channel, and service delivery models.
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer-centric culture across the organization through internal activities and measurement of key processes and/or customer touchpoints.
- Liaise with parent group company to build synergy and enable best practice sharing.
- Track, analyze, and report progress of key project portfolio under responsibility.
- Undertake different role(s) within project management. Depending on nature of each project: Primary role is to lead/manage transformative project to align with corporate strategic direction; the role requires end-to-end management of project delivery which include business requirement development, activity planning, risk/benefit identification, cross functional coordination, and effective project closure monitoring. As and when required, perform business analyst role to support functional teams.
- Coordinate across key stakeholders to ensure effective changes and collaboration in the organization.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional teams.
Asia Cash Express PLC, Asiaweiluy ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Initiate and update Policy and Procedure
- ensure that effective risk management practices are adhered
- identify market and country-specific factors that impact risk
- identify and assess the main compliance risk issues facing the company and plans to manage them
- develop AML/CFT Compliance Program including automate Transaction Monitoring System (TMS)
- Develop KYC checklist
- Report of suspicious circumstances/transactions to the competent authorities (FIU) according to National Bank of Cambodia Requirements and inform about all suspicious events, if not explicitly prohibited by local laws or National Bank of Cambodia
- Report promptly to the Executive committee on any material compliance failures
- Ensure that the operating framework meets internal and External requirements especially rules and regulations of NBC
- Develop an appropriate and effective compliance training materials
- Review, challenge and roll-out of Compliance Policies and standards
- Ensure that internal policies do not contravene current and/or proposed legislation, rules and regulations
- Determine the impact of current rules and regulations of NBC
- Handling the regular management report and meeting preparation (Weekly/Monthly/BOD and SH meeting)
- Able to do the report analysis and explanation to manager
- Assisting Manager for the annual budget preparation with closely communicate with all related stakeholders both internal TCAM and external such as TTAP and TTC
- Maintaining and setting up Department SOPs as well as policies
- Good communication among the team and cross department as well as external parties
- Assisting Manager to coach the subordinates to perform the work effectively
- Performing other tasks as assigned by Manager
*Role and responsibilities:
- Conduct data collection and market research into emerging trends in the industry
- Support for due diligence such as technology or partner background assessment
- provide monitoring of new business rules/regulations and marketing development
- Support strategic partner visits (logistics arrangements, itinerary planning and liaising)
- Ensure compliance by investee companies with government regulation, permitting and taxation
- Support for continued consulting services to investee companies
- Participate important meetings, taking notes and summaries
- Translate document from English to Khmer and vice versus
• Fulfilling customers’ requirements within timeline given.
• Building strong business relationship with customers
• Train and consult customers’ on products with upsell opportunity
• Assist and follow up urgent cases & resolve all customers’ issues within timeline.
• Keep track of the files status & whereabouts.
• Update reports accurately and on timely basis for management reporting
- Follow up email from oversea agent/ Supplier
- Controlling IMP-EXP shipment by sea/air
- Issue TBL/HBL Then sent to Oversea Agent and Factory
- Checking shipment status of Operation / Brokerage team
- Checking all inquiry by sea/air / trucking
- Check and update customs clearance processing to customer
- Prepare Document for apply at Customs Office (Import Permit/Evaluation Permit/ C/O)
- Booking to shipping line/ Air Line/ Trucking company
- Solve problem with customer/ customs if any problem
- Make appointment with customer and sent the quotation
- Do weekly reporting
- Response for all inquiry from Oversea and relate import export clearance