Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Reviewing and developing compliance policies, manual, and guideline,
- Review on loan documents and give advice and recommendation to relevant officers to ensure the risk of compliance is minimized,
- Ensure institution fully comply laws, regulations, internal policies procedures,
- Report non-compliance issues, its mitigation result the implementation Managing Director,
- Responsible for identifying compliance issues that require follow-up investigation,
- In charge in contributing to the development of a full set of policies and procedures for future development,
- Support in advising the management team on key planning issues and in making strategic planning and resource allocation,
- Other duties as assigned by Compliance Manager.
Maxima microfinance ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
Assist manager in monitoring various department in compliance applicable law, regulation, and internal policies
Assist manager to update policy, procedure, and manual compliance
Involve in updating Anti-Money Laundering and the Combating of Financing Terrorism Policies to comply with regulations of NBC and liaise with regulators.
Assist relevant department in term of compliance issues
Overview, check, and monitor progress change in law and regulation from various institution not limited to National Bank of Cambodia, Taxation, Ministry of Labor, etc.
Inform management in case of compliance breach and regulatory changes
Act as the liaison to regulator (NBC and Financial Intelligence Unit)
Provide necessary training on compliance for staff
Prepare compliance report as per requested