• Checking camera at the assigned Outlet/Branch to make sure that sound and picture work and are clear.
• Counting currencies exchange transactions include received and given to customer.
• Counting Visa Card, Master Card, CUP, and Western Union transactions include sending and receiving.
• Checking uniform and behavior of Supervisor and Teller.
• Monitoring camera live on staff during working hours.
• Checking opening and closing time of Branch and Outlets.
• Paying attention on customers and staffs suspicious action.
• Preparing report for all the above transactions and submit it to Team Leader for reviewing.
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Reviewing and developing compliance policies, manual, and guideline,
- Review on loan documents and give advice and recommendation to relevant officers to ensure the risk of compliance is minimized,
- Ensure institution fully comply laws, regulations, internal policies procedures,
- Report non-compliance issues, its mitigation result the implementation Managing Director,
- Responsible for identifying compliance issues that require follow-up investigation,
- In charge in contributing to the development of a full set of policies and procedures for future development,
- Support in advising the management team on key planning issues and in making strategic planning and resource allocation,
- Other duties as assigned by Compliance Manager.