Responsible for the safety driving and provide the best customer service to customer
Basic knowledge about all types of car condition
Ensure the car is clean before and after the trip following the checklist
Inform to line manager for any problem
Other tasks assigned by manager
PLAN-B (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd ( Information Technology )
-Manage all tasks from clients and send to all members
-Follow up with member make sure we do not miss dateline
-Observes post-performance, Facebook boost & report to clients
-Make communication with clients (customers support)
-Make Facebook scheduled for clients (contents)
1. Works proactively and be responsive to clients’ requirements and needs.
2. Strong written & verbal communications skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
3. Ability to compose coherent proposals and internal briefs.
4. Works with creative, digital, media and PR team(s) to bring ideas to life.
5. Offers suggestions based on facts and logic.
6. Has the ability to read into research findings, consumer insight,
7. Manages project cost, budget and client expectations.
8. Ability to anticipate Client needs and sell proactively.
9. Manages time strictly.
10. Maturity of character to gain trust and faith among Clients as well as colleagues.
11. Understands Client briefs and decode them for internal briefing.
12. Introduces our Company to prospects, leading to actual sales.
13. Wins new businesses.
14. Reports to the COO (Chief Operating Officer).
1. Welcome Passengers
2. Responding to customer inquiries.
3. Check ticket and booking ticket
4. Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
5. Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
6. Other related duties as manager assigned Job Requirement
• Provide professional support to customers, receive customer calls, customer consulting, solving problem for customers complain etc.
• Inform clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information and promotion.
• Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
• Provide customers with new product and service information.
• Complete call logs and produce call reports.
• Do statistic of customer number living and comments
• Handle customer complaint
• Survey condo of other project to improve knowledge
• Prepare all announcement to all residents for the public holidays
• Form a meeting with related department to upgrade the service information.
• Prepare monthly report of sold electricity
• Review and prepare expense report
• Control problem and complaint solving
• Check building from C1 To C4 to make sure all the residents are living with fully respected Property Management rule
• Perform additional tasks as assigned
• Prepare monthly of electricity stock and access cards
• Prepare and sending Weekly and Monthly to Property Manager.
• Train, coach and manage Call Center Team with regard to policies and procedures, including preparing monthly report of call center movement and result.
• Lead and organize the Call Center Team to successfully resolve Technical Issues and other enquiries
• Continuously mentor and coach on communication skill and being the decision maker for some problem solving related to customers complaints and concern.
• Be prompt to perform actions to assist PassApp Customers.
• Escalate Customer Issues to the appropriate PassApp Team when unable to resolve inside the Call Center.
• Identify skill gaps for staff and suggest solutions to improve their skill.
• Monitor Call Center Team effectiveness and keep records.
• Suggest Improvement to Management.
• Encourage and foster a Teamwork and Knowledge Sharing environment with Staff.
• Well follow-up with Colleagues to provide best service to PassApp Customers.
• Maintain good relationships with PassApp Customers and Potential PassApp Customers.
• Communicate professionally with PassApp Customers (and potential Customers) Face-to-Face, Phone, E-Mail and SMS.
• Other tasks assigned by Manager and Head of Department
• Able to work on shift
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Good communication and good relationship
• Control and check daily sale report
• A fast learner and initiated person
• Prepare daily report to Operation Manager
• Check all rooms to keep cleaning
• Support drivers and passengers
• Solving problems for drivers and passengers
• Check and follow up vehicle
• Welcome and Be Polite to all customers and drivers
• Work closely with other relate departments.
• Other tasks assigned by Manager.
• Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
• Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case she/he cannot deal with them
• Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
• Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place.
• Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update
• Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items or service, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating cash registers.
• Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Maintaining a clean workspace.