-Prepares schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the operation manager
-Develop Standard Operating Procedure ( F&B SOP & Kitchen SOP) and clearly explain it to service staff.
-Ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned restaurant and bar.
-Involves with planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of operation manager
-Ensures sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
-Supervises the daily operation under standards fixed by operation manager
-Organize function and set up conference or meeting rooms
-Propose training programs and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
-Ensures correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
-Work closely with Chef or Assistant Chef to improve food quality and meet guest preference or expectation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Setting up the table
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant. Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all time.
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
• Smile and greet the guest before they greet you
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
• Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
• Take beverage and food orders
• Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
• Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
• Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
• Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
• Refill beverages throughout the meal.
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
• Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant
• Give comments card to guest for their feed back
• Engage with the guest. Invite them to like and follow our social media accounts Share feedback on food and drink quality
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
• Report to property on time and in proper uniform
• Work with other servers and be a team player.
• Relieve cashier when necessary
• Run the beverage & food when necessary
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the other Hops branch when needed
Welcome the customers
Recommend product to customer
Provide service and get order from customer
Keep order and sanitation in the restaurant
Calculate and issue receipt to customer
Other task assigned by manager
A Hostess presents a positive first impression of the establishment’s friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greet Guests upon arrival, inform Guests of their wait time, monitor a waiting list, enter Guest names into the computer system, show Guests to their table and bid Guests farewell as they leave.
A Hostess must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests without sounding scripted or intrusive. Additionally, the Hostess cares for our Guests by refilling beverages and performs light housekeeping duties such as cleaning glasses and menus. As a member of an energetic team, the Hostess may also need to answer the phones and fill to-go orders when needed.
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact
• Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
• Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
• Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
• Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
• Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
• Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
• Observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
• Protect establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
• Help the service staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
• Helping with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
• Providing great customer service.
• Run the food and drinks when necessary
• Work at the outside catering when needed
• Work at any station when needed
• Maintenance of the menus, table stands, flyers, posters
• Taking guest’s feed back by asking them to fill in the comments card or to rate us on Trip Advisor
• Collecting name cards for data base
• Explaining promotions and in-house events to the guest
• Promoting Hops social media accounts to guests and convince them to like and follow our pages (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
- Training and development all crew member
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- Inventory management (Monthly and daily stock record and counting)
- Sales forecasting with manager
- Conduct and monitor of food safety and security for all employee
- Maintain company’s policies and standard
- Coaching, support and motivate crew member
- Planning, Organizing, Controlling and managing to improve restaurant process and better
- Oversee and ensure that crew member provide great service, great product quality and clean restaurant
- Work with restaurant manager to find strategies to increase daily sales and staff performance
- Other tasks assign by restaurant manager and operation manager.
- Commiss III requires preparing food for Buffet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and set menu. Prepare foods decoration base on Kitchen department policy and procedure. Controlling the inventory and check it every month. Other jobs assign by Head Chef.
Maintain clean and safe workplace
Provide “wow” customer service
Provide and assist customer with their choice of product
Accurately complete sales using POS system according to established procedures
Stocks and cleans the department for the best sale appearance
Follow company’s standard and policies at all time
Be a good team player in the restaurant
Good communication and high responsible with all the tasks
Direction and help customer as needed
Join restaurant activities such as general meeting and cleaning of the month
Maintain product quality, service and cleanliness
Be honest and hard working with high commitment with company
customer is always the first priority
-Assists the Marketing Communications department with the day-to-day administration
-Assist for providing basic marketing communications support such as media tracking, photography and filming requests
EFG(Express Food Group Co.,Ltd) ( Food and Beverage )
1. Facilitate and manage part 1 & 2 of the NPD process.
2. Create new products, document all recipes and methods of preparation / cookery / draft cogs
3. Lead Stage 2 (Internal) food tastings to TPC team on a bi weekly basis
4. Adjust new product recipes until handed over to stage 3 NPD for commercialisation.
5. Be the culinary expert supporting stage 3 commercialisation.
6. Benchmark recipes and ideas from competitors globally.
7. Co-ordinate with SCM for new ingredients & small ware relating to new product development.
8. Provide initial COG of new product.
9. Work with training team to deploy the above approved item to launch at store level
10. Works closely with other members of the culinary team (multi brand) providing support as directed.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
Runners are restaurant workers who assist waitstaff and bartenders with bringing food from the kitchen or drinks from the bar to guests' table.
• Deliver food orders from the kitchen and drinks from the bar to guests’ tables rapidly and accurately
• Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
• Communicate food orders to chefs/drinks orders to bartenders, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies, drinks preferences etc.)
• Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
• Ensure food/drinks is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
• Check in with guests and take additional orders or refill water, as needed
• Remove dirty dishes, glasses and utensils
• Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
• Inform restaurant staff about guests’ feedback or requests (e.g. when they ask for the check)
• Work in different station when needed
• Work at the Eden Garden or other Hops branch when needed
• Take order when needed
• Arrange the food pass area and make sure all the stuffs needed for the operation are well organized (e.g. sharing cutleries, trays etc.)
• Wipe the cutleries, glasses and plates and refill the side stations and bars
• Clearing and setting up the tables