. Ensure the room is at a comfortable temperature on arrival and free of odor.
. Ensure all interior windows are clean and free of smears.
. Ensure The bathroom is completely moulded free.
. Ensure All ceilings and walls are clean.
. Ensure The shower/bath/sink is clean.
. Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
• Location: Siem Reap
• Schedule: Full-time
• Salary: $300-$500
• Number of candidate: 02
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Following client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
Monday to Friday: from 08.30am to 12h30pm - 01 hour for lunch break - and from 13h30pm to 17.30pm.| Saturday: from 08.30am - 12.30pm.
-Cleans and maintains all public areas
-Empties ashtrays and urns.
-Polishes furniture and fixtures.
-Vacuums and polishes elevators.
-Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
-Training and leading public area attendant
-Develop housekeeping SOP, trains and evaluates housekeeping department’s employees performance.
-Directs activities of the housekeeping department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
-Assists operation manager in maintenance programs for guest rooms and public areas.
-Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas and other areas to assure that employees maintain the property’s standards of housekeeping.
-Schedules special cleaning programs as required; window washing, carpet shampooing, vent cleaning, general cleaning and other programs may be included in the cleaning program directed by operation manager and housekeeping.
-Maintains a monthly inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, submitting requisitions to the operation manager for replacement of supplies and equipment.
-Originates work orders for needed repairs to guest rooms or public areas and review with operation manager.
-Issues all supplies and equipment for cleaning of guest rooms (and other areas), in accordance with policy and procedures.
-Purchases all basic cleaning implements, supplies and equipment as directed and advised by the operation manager.
-Prepares personnel forms by submitting up-to-date information as changes in status occur.
-Assures that all employee rules and regulations are followed and report any deviations to the operation manager immediately.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Attends required Housekeeping training programs.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Carries out assigned tasks by supervisors and ensure that job is carried out as instructed.
- Maintains cleanliness of public areas of the mall property.
- Sweep, mop back hallway, stairwell, and housekeeping areas.
- Clean male and female restrooms. (Polish all brass fixtures; replenish restroom supplies like toilet paper, hand, soap, etc.)
- Buff car park, housekeeping hallway daily as needed.
- Clean all service elevators on a daily basis.
- Pick up new supplies at loading dock.
- Store new supplies in the proper storage areas.
- Collects all garbage and makes sure that all areas are cleared before shift finishes.
- Take all trash to compactor.
- Must be able to perform special projects assigned by the PM shift leader.
- Must be able to assist in other duties.
- Reports to supervisor for any loss and damage. (Furniture, fixtures and equipment).
- Maintains Housekeeping machine and equipment.
- Attends daily briefing to share special information and discuss company policies and any complaints.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Responsible for handle lost and found.
- All other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise Front Desk Operations
-----Manage Hotel Staff
-----Assist General Manager
-----Interact with Guests
Please send your email in if you are interested.
Interested please sent CV to: LK88@outlook.com or call 015-371-181 (call 11am to 8pm
Moving to Cambodia in August (haven't worked out the location other than not Phnom Penh, where I can find a good household staff the main decision maker). Single man (software executive working remotely for a company in the United States). Let me apologize in advance for any cultural gaffs.
Need a group of servants for full-time live-in service (I work United States East Coast hours so around 21:00 to 8:00 in Cambodia time). House manager to supervise all staff, two guards, two cooks, two housemaids (need to clean house including toilets, wash clothes and dishes). If other workers are needed, say it is best to have a girl dedicated to washing dishes, that is fine.
For cooking, I'm ok with local cuisine but not vegetarian (cooks who can cook other Asian cuisines - Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc... a big plus). Cooks who can't already cook other Asian cuisines well will be tutored [Asian cooking tutors encouraged to contact me]. No formal experience necessary (helpful if cooks grew up cooking, maids grew up cleaning). Cooks will need to go to market daily.
Will pay excellent salary, plus accommodation, food, and clothing (both uniforms and regular clothes).
English a plus, but not a requirement. [English tutors also welcome to contact me. Staff will be trained up to fluent so I'm sure you will be needed.]
Families and friends encouraged to apply together. My first time in Cambodia so if if there are positions you think I need but didn't list, feel free to propose.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ការផ្លាស់ទីលំនៅមកកាន់ប្រទេសកម្ពុជានៅខែសីហា (មិនមានទីតាំងល្អក្រៅពីទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញទេដែលខ្ញុំអាចរកបានបុគ្គលិកគ្រួសារដែលជាអ្នកធ្វើសេចក្តីសម្រេចចិត្តសំខាន់) ។ បុរសនៅលីវ (នាយកប្រតិបត្តិកម្មវិធីធ្វើការពីចម្ងាយសម្រាប់ក្រុមហ៊ុនមួយនៅសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិក) ។ សូមអនុញ្ញាតឱ្យខ្ញុំសូមទោសជាមុនចំពោះរាល់បញ្ហាវប្បធម៌។
ត្រូវមានក្រុមអ្នកបំរើសម្រាប់បំរើការងារពេញម៉ោង (ខ្ញុំធ្វើការនៅម៉ោងខាងកើតសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិកម៉ោងប្រហែលពីម៉ោង 21:00 ដល់ម៉ោង 8:00 នៅប្រទេសកម្ពុជា) ។ អ្នកគ្រប់គ្រងផ្ទះដើម្បីត្រួតពិនិត្យបុគ្គលិកទាំងអស់ឆ្មាំពីរនាក់ចុងភៅពីរនាក់អ្នកបំរើពីរនាក់ (ត្រូវការផ្ទះស្អាតរួមទាំងបង្គន់អនាម័យសំលៀកបំពាក់និងចាន) ។ ប្រសិនបើមានកម្មករផ្សេងទៀតត្រូវការវានិយាយថាវាជាការល្អបំផុតដែលមានក្មេងស្រីឧទ្ទិសដល់លាងចាន។
សម្រាប់ចម្អិនអាហារខ្ញុំសុខសប្បាយជាមួយម្ហូបក្នុងតំបន់ប៉ុន្តែមិនមែនជាអ្នកទទួលទានបួស (ចុងភៅដែលអាចចម្អិនអាហារនៅអាស៊ីផ្សេងៗទៀតដូចជាជប៉ុន, ចិន, ថៃជាដើម) ។ ចម្អិនម្ហូបដែលមិនអាចចម្អិនអាហារនៅអាស៊ីផ្សេងទៀតបានល្អនឹងត្រូវបានបង្រៀន [គ្រូបង្រៀនធ្វើម្ហូបនៅអាស៊ីត្រូវបានលើកទឹកចិត្តឱ្យទាក់ទងមកខ្ញុំ] ។ មិនមានបទពិសោធជាផ្លូវការចាំបាច់ (មានប្រយោជន៍នៅពេលចម្អិនចម្អិនអាហារចម្អិនអាហារធ្វើការងារផ្ទះបាយ) ។ ចម្អិនអាហារនឹងត្រូវទៅផ្សាររាល់ថ្ងៃ។
នឹងបង់ប្រាក់បៀវត្សរ៍ល្អប្រសើររួមទាំងកន្លែងស្នាក់នៅអាហារនិងសំលៀកបំពាក់ (ទាំងឯកសណ្ឋាននិងសម្លៀកបំពាក់ទៀងទាត់) ។
ភាសាអង់គ្លេសបូកប៉ុន្តែមិនមែនជាតម្រូវការ។ [គ្រូបង្រៀនភាសាអង់គ្លេសក៏ស្វាគមន៍មកកាន់ខ្ញុំដែរ។ បុគ្គលិកនឹងត្រូវបានទទួលការបណ្តុះបណ្តាលដើម្បីស្ទាត់ជំនាញដូច្នេះខ្ញុំប្រាកដថាអ្នកនឹងត្រូវការ។ ]
គ្រួសារនិងមិត្តភក្តិត្រូវបានលើកទឹកចិត្តឱ្យដាក់ពាក្យរួមគ្នា។ ជាលើកដំបូងរបស់ខ្ញុំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជាដូច្នេះប្រសិនបើមានមុខតំណែងដែលអ្នកគិតថាខ្ញុំត្រូវការប៉ុន្តែមិនបានរាយបញ្ជី, មានអារម្មណ៍ដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃដើម្បីស្នើ។
• Process new booking, amendment, cancellation to hotels, restaurants, guides, drivers…etc
• Prepare all tour/expense vouchers to suppliers and final confirmation to guide
• Check all invoices from suppliers and confirm to accountant department
• Brief program to guide and driver
• Collect and read questionnaire that guide drop and report to management if any negative comments
• Follow up and reconfirm all services to make sure everything go smoothly as per program
• Inspect new hotels, restaurants and other new attraction site and share it to team
The Ace hotel are in search of applicants with interesting mind, with excellent communication skill, excellent interpersonal relations, Be a team player, excellent customer service ethics for all posts who are ready to relocate to the UNITED KINGDOM; to fill in some position as the management intends to increase its man power base due to an increase in the number of customers.
Hotel jobs available today – Busboy, Cashier, Bartender, Assistant Manager of Front Office, Assistant restaurant manager, Housekeeper, Waiters/Waitress, Receptionist, Guest Relation Assistant, Room Attendant, Foreign/International Language Interpreter, Marketing Assistant Manager & Cafe Attendant/Manager etc. Hotel industry is directly related to hospitality and hence, customer service is the most vital part of this industry.
Have we piqued your interest in this versatile position? Then we look forward to your meaningful application documents. Gladly online! applications and CV should be sent via email@example.com
SLAPAKA HR Solution ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
- Welcome customers
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Check ticket and booking ticket
- Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
- Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
- Other related duties as manager assigned Job Requirement
SLAPAKA HR Solution ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
- To process of new passports for customers to be effective
- To extend passport validity for customers
- To process the Visa application of each country embassy for customers
- To provide the excellence customer services
- To respond all customers’ requirements.
We are now inviting applications from dynamic, motivated, creative, and experienced professionals for the following opportunity:
Laundry Attendant (2 Positions)
Process laundry by either washing, dry cleaning or pressing.
Careful use of laundry chemicals, solvent and spotting chemicals as instructed.
Ensure working area is kept clean and organized.
Use laundry equipment as instructed and maintain them in a proper state of cleanliness
Pay particular attention to any items requiring pre-wash soaking
Le Castle River Hotel & Apartment ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relation Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards