- Develop and execute recruitment & training plan.
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns.
- Select the most efficient sourcing option for the company.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Maintain relationships with colleges, job fairs and related partners as part of recruiting & training efforts.
- Work closely with hiring manager to determine final decisions on candidate hiring.
- Monitor and reduce the cost of the recruitment process.
- To control employees database with HRIS.
- Prepare job offer letter for the success candidate and initiate, facilitate the staff orientation about company policy to new employee.
- Assist HRM in develop training need assessment (TNA).
- Assist HRM in designing policies and procedure.
- Assist in C&B Position and Grade alignment project
- Assist in working on Headcount Report and the alignment with Attrition Report
- Analyze staff productivity by studying the correlation between Headcount, Revenue, and Salary (OPEX, OVH, COGS) and leading to Revenue per Headcount, Average Salary, etc.
- Control and analyze HR Data ranging from new recruitment, resignation, termination, and employee transfer
- Conduct the study of pay scale to see if current employee expense in each grade is within minimum and maximum of each range
- Support in Salary Increase proposal – PIR, Increment Percentage, Position Grade, etc.
- In charge of other different group HR projects and HR presentations
- Work on different tasks assigned by GM HR
EADECO (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd. Established in 2013, it serves as the providing mass production on linen, bedding accessories, towels, curtains and drapes, cushions and upholstery fabric.
In international, regional and local markets it is regarded for its delivery of the best quality of bedding accessories and linen. It is an exciting time to join the team as the EADECO group is currently undergoing a revitalizing refurbishment and Phnom Penh is developing rapidly.
Our Company is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position below:
1. Senior HR Executive (1 Position)
•.Prepare budget expense for HR department
• Handle staff complaints
• Educate staff regarding policies, compensation and benefits; including providing appropriate training, as well as responding to specific
• Handle recruitment & selections
• Prepare monthly payroll
• Updated on necessary policies and forms.
• Ensure implementation of performance and development management for all staffs.
• Establish annual plan of actions, budget plan and strategies for the Human Resources Department.
• Implement the annual salary review process.
• Handle staff complaints
• Analyze staff performance through annual appraisal
• Organize internal training, staff orientation upon required
• Ensure that annual and probation period appraisals are completed on time
1.Responsible for staff recruitment and selection
2.Conduct staff orientation and coordinator internal and external training or seminar
3.Prepare monthly payroll for all staffs, bonus and other staff allowances
4.Prepare Standard Operation Procedure (“SOP”), Employment Contract and Scope of Work (SOW) for all staffs
5.Develop and revise HR policy
6.Coordinate performance appraisal for all employees
7.Control staff attendance and prepare monthly report
8.Follow up the new regulation from SECC and CSX
9.Work with Ministry of Labor regarding labor works such as quota, work permit and so on
10.Deal with all issues related to staff benefit, safety, conflict
11.Deal with all issues of the administration works
12.Other tasks assigned by manager
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
• Be responsible for setting up and implement company’s policy and procedure, rule and regulations;
• Keep track and monitoring of all HR programs that have been implemented;
• Manage recruitment, training and compensations & benefits team;
• Assist in recruitment of all back office staffs and store management team;
• Create, maintain and update HR control record methods;
• Work in collaboration with all department heads for staff requirement forecast and succession planning;
• Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate;
• Develop employer-employee relationship and team building;
• Assist HRM in preparing HR strategies and budget plan;
• Assist in conducting yearly performance appraisals;
• Manage global HR issues;
• Advice management on the current development of Cambodian Labor Law and any changes that may affect human resources’ operations;
• Prepare weekly and monthly report for Manager;
• Other tasks as assigned by HRM.
• Implement, coordinate and propose for improvements on internal rule, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure that company rules & regulations are fully complied with Labor
• Facilitate new hire orientation and recommend for improvement on the process.
• Train and facilitate performance management process for non-management employee population.
• Facilitate organization specific training programs and provide training on policies and procedures.
• Initiate and lead/functioning the HIV & Harassment committee
• Functioning the Workers Representatives
• Initiate and Execute all employee engagement programs
• Effectively functioning the Worker Committee meeting
• Follow up all actions plan result from the workers committee meeting
• Corporate with other HR team members to lead and execute the work committee election. Then making sure the
worker committee members are legally registered to MoL
• Enforce the internal working rules and regulation implementation such as uniform, time attendance, lateness, lost
& found stone, …
• Work with HoDs in taking disciplinary actions on any non-compliance staffs and record properly
• Manage exit process, interview and analyze attrition trend and foresee the improvement/action to control attrition
• Manage and Ensure the PMP process of the plant
Support the polishers orientation program; corporate with recruitment team and Melee production head of
department to ensure the program are running properly and effectively
• Provide leadership to colleagues and train new HR hires. Participate as a leader or team member on projects.
• Serve as a role model for other employees.
• Maximize internal resources and build relationships with HR peers.
• Actively report the all results from employee engagement programs to management and publish on internal media
channels such as TVs, notice board, etc.
• Working with Admin and IT in controlling the information sharing on notice board and TVs
Support HR projects as assign by HRM
-Using multiple sources (PeopleSoft, exit interviews, performance management etc.) collect and analyze data to
identify work place trends, themes and workforce attributes. Draw in specialist resources as necessary. Propose
solutions, programs, policies, etc. that address trends, themes and workforce attributes identified.
-Conduct Exit interviews and analyze data to determine trends.
-Track HR related activities and provide ad hoc reports/statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives.
-Consults with management to resolve complex issues that cross functional lines.
-Coach and counsel employees and management to provide information about and ensure compliance with
Company policies and procedures and relevant laws.
-Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers on job description development, selection criteria, sourcing and
-Counsel employees on career development and guide them on resume writing for internal career opportunities.
Support HR operation in resolving the labor related issues.
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solution Co.,Ltd ( General Business )
WorldBridge Outsourcing Solutions Co. Ltd offer 24/7 Call center services including in-bound calls, out-bound calls, data entry/ scanning, data center services, etc. Now we are seeking the position recruitment manager base in Phnom Penh.
The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
• Maintains the work structure by updating job
requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Establish HR standard and procedures.
• Manage recruiting and employee testing program.
• Conduct performance appraisal and proposes reward
scheme on a regular basis.
• Continually evaluates compensation policies and
• Maintain and updates HR policy in regular basis.
• Inform management of critical human resources
situation and issues, including changes in man power
needs, legal consideration, hiring / disciplinary /
• To establish Human Resources Dept. objectives, plans,
budget and policies.
• Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and
analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing
and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Performance the HR functions on recruitment and
selection to ensure that our vacancies are attracting
candidates and offering the right positions to the
• Continuously develop and revise human resources
policy and other regulations on a timely basis to
ensure they are reflecting to need and compliance
with Cambodian Labor Law.
• Manage the HR filings both documents to ensure that
those documents are filed and entries properly and
• Ensure the accuracy of the salary, compensation, and
by reviewing payroll and relevant reports and they
are paid promptly.
• Ensure staffs are working in the safe and positive
environment where there is no discrimination,
harassment, violation, office politics and dangers.
• Become a first contact person for advice staff,
managers, and executive committee for some
concerns related to personal security, Cambodia
Labor Law, labor relation, performance management,
disciplinary procedures, policies explanation, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Top
• Ensure that accurate job description are in place
• Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
• Schedule and organize interviews
• Organizing the event, trip car booking etc.
• Posting job ad to recruitment websites.
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
• Manage the HR filings both documents to ensure that those documents are filed and entries properly and privately.
• Create edit and updating employee information to HR system accuracy.
• Inform successful application and prepare employee contract.
• Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Recruitment & Training Officer (1 position)
Core Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
• prepare job announcement through all kind of network to insure maximum number of candidates.
• maintain good relationship with all kind of recruitment network.
• record candidate’s information and network regularly and consistency.
• liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
• delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees.
• recording, compiling and presenting information and candidates information.
• implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes.
• supervising and monitoring progress made via training program or schemes.
• ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
• designing and assessing training program.
• material preparation for recruited staff.
• prepare guaranty stock for supporting material of new and existing staff.
• supervising and monitoring staff turnover in order arranged and deal it properly.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor (if any).
- Prepare annual budget the department related departments
- Develop admin policies, procedures, guides like Office Management Guide…etc
- Manage and oversee day-to-day of office
- Transportation, security, sanitation…etc. He/she may to with staff do these duties
- Perform other legal tasks requested through recruitment, interviewing, training administrative employees whilst maintaining safe secure environment
- Implement reviewing compensation redundancy programme
- Conducts exit interviews
- Maintain department records reports
- Arrange travel, transportation accommodation local international staff oversea colleagues
- Alert all managers regarding status staff that required obtain probation evaluation.
- Keep file staff personnel files properly make sure are easily access;
- Ensure company policies procedures up-to-date in compliance Current employment law
- Dealing government officers if it required
- Good knowledge HR System, finger print, Taxation Labor Law