LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
• Perform first- level problem resolution of reported network Incidents and escalate to L2/ L3 staff as required.
• Experience in monitoring and administration of ZTE and H3C devices.
• Should be able to troubleshoot issues by finding root cause.
• Hands on experience in administration of network devices like switches, routers, firewall and VPN tunnels, etc.
• Maintain virtual cloud environments Hyper-V.
• Control and repair all IT accessories within company.
• Understand networking best practices and apply them for both new requests and incidents
• Excellent knowledge in NAT and IPsec VPN configuration.
• Supports applications including Internet email systems, DNS, public Internet and internal Intranet Web services, and network management platforms on enterprise-wide system
• Monitoring and analyzing network performance, security, stability, and improving the network environment.
• Should be available 24*7 support any critical situation.
• Other task will be assigned line manager.
The Technical Solution Engineer is responsible for providing Technical Design, Scoping, explanation to Sale or Sale Support Team, & provides demonstration to meet customer expectation. This position will work closely with Engineering Team to make sure all the proposed design is workable and match with customer budget to get the deal closed.
-Support Sales Team for technical solution part to customer via phone call, chat or meeting.
-Provides presales consulting by defines a specific solution/technology/product, technical and sales support to prospecting customers.
-Understands customer’s business requirements and be able to translate it into technical solutions requirement.
-Create the proposal by define scopes, technical specification, and budget for the project basis.
-Propose end-to-end technical solution up on the customer requirements by work closely with related team and make sure its matching with NTC network infrastructure with cost effective.
-Provides an effective demonstration on the proposed solution to prospecting customer by work closely with Sales/Sales Support team.
-Corporation with related team for Troubleshooting, Interconnect and provisioning for pre-sale service.
-Participate as key technical lead in Support offerings to customers that may include minor product
enhancements or technical solution.
- Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
- Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
- Monitor maintain computer system networks
- Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
- Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
- Prioritize manager many open cases one time
Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
CHINA DUTY FREE GROUP (CAMBODIA)CO.,LTD ( Wholesales/Retails )
-Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
-Responsible for maintain POS machines.
-Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
-Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
-Other work assigned by manager.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, Email server, Internet, and intranet systems;
- Maintains network and system performance;
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage..;
- Branch data daily back up monitoring;
- Provide the basic level troubleshooting to the users in both hardware and software;
- Provide the training to the users for the new system or technology;
- Coordinate for refill ink and repair toner or printer for Head Office and branch;
- Manage and update GROW website and Facebook;
- Preparing user manual and guideline for the application software;
- Maintenance both hardware and software;
- Maintenance Computers, printers and network (virus scanning and protecting, set up any software, printer….)
- Other task may assigned by Head of IT department.
• Develop creative concepts and direction that answers to client’s objective
• Understand your audience and write in multiple voices and styles
• Ensure copy is consistent with company tone and overall strategic goals of the organization
• To be responsible for quality of all content and copy for design proposal
• Demonstrate effective time management – handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Proofread and edit as necessary
- Develop and maintain existing Toyota (Cambodia) ERP system
- Provide overall system support and conduct system user training if necessary.
- Troubleshoot the system issue and support
- Prepare ERP system documentation : User requirement Collection documentm System Design Document, System Architecture Document, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Document, and System Manual.
- Collaborate wit team on overall IT projects maintenance
- Perform other tasks assigned by Leader/Manager
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Design marketing materials & Graphic Design;
Provide support on technology issues;
Maintenance system and backup data;
Repair hardware and software
Report to General Manager
Other tasks as assigned
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Develop and own QA strategy, track and manage a group of projects simultaneously.
• QA Resource management (QA resources, Test Environment, and Testing Assets).
• Align the direction of the QA team with the business and the development stakeholders and ensure delivery of business value.
• Evaluate testing projects based on limited information & client budgets.
• Propose design test & scenarios of test plan.
• Lead test activities and manage product/service quality in high velocity development environment to ensure the highest quality of products.
• Lead DevOps culture in QA activities to ensure high velocity of quality delivery.
• Review test progresses, blocking issues, and defects.
• Measure and forecast progress of project, track tester time, schedule freelance testers.
• Provide status reports regularly to Test Line Manager/Testing Manager.
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
SLAPAKA HR Solution ( Human Resource-Recruitment )
• Repair and maintenance computers and IT equipment
• Specification, ordering and installation of equipment and software.
• Control over and maintenance of user account.
• Control over software license.
• Data and Network security.
• Provide helpdesk to staff.
• Working with webmaster in creates email address for staff.
• Develop related system and other system as required.
• Working with Internet Service Provider to make new internet.
• Maintenance Routers wireless internet
• CCTV control and fix.
• Other duties are assigned from Manager if it is necessary and urgent.
About the company…
RDG Solutions Co., Ltd has been established in Phnom Penh since 2010, specialized in providing IT solutions and services for customer to improve the business. With our qualified IT team, offering technical expertise combined with professional solutions. RDG solutions is committed to provide a high-quality service as the following:
- Maintenance services: installation and reparation services for IT management system, network and system security.
- Consultant services: providing IT consulting to improve and strengthen the business process.
- Sale services: offering computer hardware and software and a wide range of computer product.
- Web Development services: Automate your business processes and cut the time and money spend, through managing your business with an online application. Web Applications make real-time business data accessible and manageable anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Salary range: From 200$ to 500$ (negotiable according experience)
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams