-Monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Exchange server.
-Installing and configuration new hardware and software on Server System
- Apply security patches and change Management for all clients Servers.
--Registering, deleting updating user mail-account and new PC and product its monthly reports.
-Resolving all Server’ related technical provider training and support to users.
-Collaborating and supporting other IT Systems as required.
-Other tasks as assigned by Leader/Manager
Siglo (Cambodia) CO,.LTD ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Perform maintenance and update on the existing website, both technical support and content updates on the website.
- Work closely with IT Manager to develop new software to make our school full of technology.
- Corporate with IT officer to solve problems and update on our existing software and website.
- Control data flow on our existing software during enrollment period as well as student registration online.
- Technical support related to our system to End User as well as User Training.
- Report to IT Manager about system problem and system update progress.
- Corporate with Software developer company to work out with system project development.
- Support IT daily task.
- Computer Based Exam Invigilator.
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
CHINA DUTY FREE GROUP (CAMBODIA)CO.,LTD ( Wholesales/Retails )
-Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
-Responsible for maintain POS machines.
-Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
-Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
-Other work assigned by manager.
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Design marketing materials & Graphic Design;
Provide support on technology issues;
Maintenance system and backup data;
Repair hardware and software
Report to General Manager
Other tasks as assigned
- Network Running & Setup
- Camera Running & Setup
- Network & Camera Solution
- Finger Configuration
- Knowledge about Electric cable running
- Knowledge about Network Equipment
such as MikroTik Routers, Unifi, Other Router & Switch
( fill what you know to me in CV)
- Must be responsible the task by self
(Not understand any point, can be ask for advise.)
• Develop creative concepts and direction that answers to client’s objective
• Understand your audience and write in multiple voices and styles
• Ensure copy is consistent with company tone and overall strategic goals of the organization
• To be responsible for quality of all content and copy for design proposal
• Demonstrate effective time management – handle and prioritize multiple projects
• Proofread and edit as necessary
- Back up solution ,Firewall, Windows Server, Cloud Solution network security
- Install configure computer hardware operating systems applications
- Monitor maintain computer system networks
- Troubleshoot systems network problems, diagnosing solving hardware software faults
- Set up user’s accounts profile deal password issues
- Prioritize manager many open cases one time
- Ability to do design and update website and strong in graphic design experience
- Ability to do website development in Dynamic & Static with E-Commerce function
- Daily update Facebook page activities to get more customer traffic
- Developing and design websites, banners, poster brochures; leaflets; logos; business cards
- Develop promotional material for web pages and social media.
- Complete the company's internal Website design and other graphic design work
-Ensures that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software are fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
-Draws procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
-Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
and keeps updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned.
-Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keeps track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
-Strictly performs daily/monthly back up procedures, ensures the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
-Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
-Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees.
-Performs regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
-Develops sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
-Works closely with any departments of the hotel.
-Develop IT Management SOP to make sure IT department’s work implementation have is effective and efficient.
-Set up CCTV system and maintenance to make sure it working all the time
-Develop computer network ( Server-Client)
-Training and leading other IT officers in IT department.
-Monitor other IT officer’s implementation and offer support when necessary
-Control IT equipment and make IT inventory report monthly to general manager.
-To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by General Manager.
• Perform first- level problem resolution of reported network Incidents and escalate to L2/ L3 staff as required.
• Experience in monitoring and administration of ZTE and H3C devices.
• Should be able to troubleshoot issues by finding root cause.
• Hands on experience in administration of network devices like switches, routers, firewall and VPN tunnels, etc.
• Maintain virtual cloud environments Hyper-V.
• Control and repair all IT accessories within company.
• Understand networking best practices and apply them for both new requests and incidents
• Excellent knowledge in NAT and IPsec VPN configuration.
• Supports applications including Internet email systems, DNS, public Internet and internal Intranet Web services, and network management platforms on enterprise-wide system
• Monitoring and analyzing network performance, security, stability, and improving the network environment.
• Should be available 24*7 support any critical situation.
• Other task will be assigned line manager.
The Technical Solution Engineer is responsible for providing Technical Design, Scoping, explanation to Sale or Sale Support Team, & provides demonstration to meet customer expectation. This position will work closely with Engineering Team to make sure all the proposed design is workable and match with customer budget to get the deal closed.
-Support Sales Team for technical solution part to customer via phone call, chat or meeting.
-Provides presales consulting by defines a specific solution/technology/product, technical and sales support to prospecting customers.
-Understands customer’s business requirements and be able to translate it into technical solutions requirement.
-Create the proposal by define scopes, technical specification, and budget for the project basis.
-Propose end-to-end technical solution up on the customer requirements by work closely with related team and make sure its matching with NTC network infrastructure with cost effective.
-Provides an effective demonstration on the proposed solution to prospecting customer by work closely with Sales/Sales Support team.
-Corporation with related team for Troubleshooting, Interconnect and provisioning for pre-sale service.
-Participate as key technical lead in Support offerings to customers that may include minor product
enhancements or technical solution.
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
• Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support instructions
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
IT Support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.