One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Keeps cars and people fueled and make sure that gas stations run smoothly & efficiently.
- Promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, and coordinate employees.
- Make sure the shipments of gas arrive on schedule and verify gas calculation into store.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operation of the gas station.
- Manage staff and assign duties.
- Review timecards and employee schedules, ensure all shifts are covered.
- Prepare payroll, incentive and enforce discipline policy.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
EFG(Express Food Group Co.,Ltd) ( Food and Beverage )
1. Provides secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager. Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with company’s standards, policies and procedures.
2. Coordinates work with other executive and support staff to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment (casual, fun, and friendly); and create team building activities, monthly recognition activities to keep relationship between employees always high.
Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s office and other department heads and managers. Represents the General Manager’s office with external groups and organizations including government authorities.
3. Researches and assembles information from a variety of sources :
-on consumers trend, and their feedbacks from various channels including digital.
-on competitors business activities (investment, marketing, supply, their customers, employee…)
-on various commercial centers / landlords / potential business centers,
-on government laws and regulations, and provides regular updates on business and economy.
-on franchisers, suppliers, and other potential business.
4. Coordinates and provides updated regular reports including Daily sales, Ex-work price, Landed cost, Food variance, Inventories, Projects development status, Marketing campaign, Operations reports (MC & QSC), and other regular financial reports (monthly P&L and annual budget); and provide any alerts, and follow up in key actions plan.
5. Keeps tracking on key managers’ business performance (based on their KPIs), and their training & development.
6. Provides key summary and analysis of various agreements (franchise agreement, lease contract, etc.), and draft countered proposals if required; draft the agreement and prepare related documents for final signature once the deal goes through.
7. Perform other duties as requested by the General Manager.
• Lead all projects and close sales.
• Manage sales activities and develop sales strategies and business plans in order to meet sales target, achieve KPI, maintain or increase revenue and analyze the operation cost of sales team.
• Lead and manage sales team with personal development plans, product knowledge training, capacity building, team motivation and counseling and result oriented.
• Work with marketing team to design marketing campaign, advertising, sales promotion program.
• Monitor sales performance; prepare sales report and do sales forecast.
• Assist sales personnel in dealing with customers on big projects.
• Coordinate with technical teams, partners and suppliers in order to roll out projects.
• Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
• Prepare monthly operational and staffs target planning
• Provide staff and therapists training and coaching
• Create new products and research products development
• Set monthly staff roster
• External and internal problem solving
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
• Self-confidence and good personality
• Check all expenses
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual as Assistant General Manager. As Assistant Manager, you’ll provide operational and leadership direction to the hotel by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to deputies for the General Manager in his/her absence. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it is created by our people and founded upon strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top global Employer of 2018. We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers;
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance;
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently;
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed;
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management;
• Coordinate a team of professionals, responsible for the respective operational departments.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts;
• Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses;
• Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager;
• Will also be required to perform duty management shifts during weekends.
• Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members;
• Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities.
• Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability;
• Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty;
• Contribute towards the development of concepts for all F&B outlets, whilst ensuring the brand standards are met;
• Contribute towards the control of payroll costs by ensuring that operational departments are manned in an effective, efficient and economic manner, whilst ensuring that brand standards are met at all times.
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Responsible for the management of the ORGANISATIONS warehouse/s, in line with ORGANISATION policies.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at warehouses.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals.
- Supervise the receipt of all arriving consignments.
- Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored.
- Carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventory.
- Prepare all procedures and necessary steps for commodity disposal.
- Produce regular stocks reports and daily stocks positions.
• Promote and sell products in IT goods (i.e. PC, Server, Storage, Networking, Security, UPS, Printer, Copier, Consumable, Projector, CCTV, and Project)
• Manage, lead/delegate, control and motivate retail sale executives achieve their allocated sales target
• Provide guidelines and problem resolution to team member
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and new opportunity
• Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness
• Support advertising campaign and conduct marketing survey, collect market information/competitor
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy to ensures company sales goals and profitability
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Explore new opportunities to get additional sales
• Prepare order forecast for products to buffer for stock and sell