ACE Global (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Logistics-warehouse )
* Responsible for quantity and quality
* Balancing Line
* Check loading and output
* Follow up size ration for shipment
* Solving problem for production line
* Manage the production line to be able to deliver the product delaine
* To improve productivity for the line
* Disciplinary and teaching worker for the production line
1. Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation between team leaders and staff operators.
3. Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
4. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
5. Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
6. Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data (Reporting Controlling); answering questions and responding to requests.
7. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control.
8. Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
9. Maintains working relationship with the team leader by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
10. Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Monitor product standards and implement qualit
SIN VENG YU NATURAL COFFEE AND TEA ( Manufacturing-Production )
Meet or exceed sales objectives and assist in company’s marketing activities
Meet minimum sales targets set by the Sales & Marketing Manager
Identify new opportunities with new prospects.
Making cold calls to new prospects on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
Support customer acquisition activities, including marketing events, trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
Give presentations and briefings to prospects as needed.
Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face meeting.
Grow the customer & prospect database
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Reporting inventory loss, over, broken or any error which happen to the supervisor immediately.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts.
- Prepare inventory planning, monitoring of Product and raw material by stock are not over or not shortage
- Make daily report and counting all inventory available for sale and produce
- Use FIFO method before issuing raw material or finished product to customer or order from each department
- All raw material in warehouse must be put in order and standard.
- Managing of waste after collect from other department and reduce waste
- Daily collection material damage from packaging department and make report to supervisor by monthly
- Daily collection inventory movement in warehouse to Accounting
- summary report inventory movement in warehouse to Accounting by monthly
- Checked report waste
- Put To Do List for warehouse staff
- Make daily check list and to do list for warehouse staff
- Are in warehouse must be clean and hygiene ic
Set up and operate packaging machines with correctable coding.
•Check machines to ensure that they are in properly working condition.
•Adjust machine components according to size and processing angle of product.
•Load items into packaging machines and adjust speed, flow and temperature to laminate.
•Reset machines in cases of malfunctions and clear jams.
•Set machines to unload finished / packaged products and ensure that they conform to the set standards.
•Manipulate machine controls to ensure minimization of packing material waste.
•Inspect and remove defective items or those that do not meet packaging standards.
•Ascertain that packaged materials are appropriately stored and further packed in proper cases.
•Clean packaging machinery parts and perform both preventative and general maintenance activities.
•Oil and make minor adjustments to packaging machinery such as opening valves.
•Records daily usage of packaging materials.
•Test and evaluate products and verify product weight to conform to quality standards.
•Attach identification labels to finished items and count them to ensure that they conform to initial order.
•Document packaging activities on a daily basis and report machinery faults immediately.
•Procure and maintain an adequate supply of operating materials and tools for packaging purposes.
•Other task is assigned by top management.
•.Strong communication and interpersonal skills .
•Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills.