POSITION TITLE: Project Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Based in Kompong Chhnang with sometimes travel to Phnom Penh
COMPENSATION: $350 per month [Inclusive of tax, exclusive of NSSF]
DEALINE: 15 – November
- This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator
- CFL Officers, local communities, and local project partners
- School directors, teachers, and community saving bank
- Sub-governmental stakeholders (Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports…)
- External partners
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Project Officer will work to provide financial literacy training to 3000 students annually in respective primary schools and work closely with community saving banks to promote children good saving habit by open saving accounts.
The Project Officer will be responsible for delivery of activities including:
- Provide financial literacy to 3000 children from grade 1-6, age between 6-12 years old in different primary schools following the five CFL lessons and CFL app
- Conduct teacher workshop to raise awareness among teachers about Children Financial Literacy program
- Conduct home visit to children’s family nearby targeted schools to encourage children saving
- Follow up children for saving at home
- Look for community saving bank and encourage children to open saving account
- Prepare study tour with children to community saving bank
- Write monthly report and keep track on data training
- Select new schools for new fiscal year of the project
- Communicate and negotiate with local authorities – school, community, governmental department
-Assist Claims Officer in directing and supervising claims activities of all Partnered Branches.
-Conducts necessary investigations, validations and evaluations of claims filed.
-Conducts continuing information dissemination in the area of coverage (Regular visits on the branch covered and regular visit to clients)
-Ensures the maintenance of appropriate recording and filing system of all claims.
-Assist MIS Officer in maintaining current, complete and accurate premium registers and other related underwriting records in the prescribed forms
-Checked the accuracy of monthly report submitted by branches against partnered database.
-Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Assist the Immediate Superior in the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategy to the partner institution.
- Coordinates with partner institution to ensure that all marketing and promotional activities of MEADA are properly implemented in covered Areas.
- Manage, create and develop a prospecting process to find a potential partner institution to provide micro insurance product to its clients.
- Directly responsible in creating a partnership through the prospect institution.
- Conducts company briefing, product orientation and related training to the partner institution’s sales people to increase insurance education to its client.
- Manage and analyse statistical and insurance data for reports.
- Comply with the company standard sales target set by the Immediate Superior.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned from time to time by the Immediate Superior.
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
: Procurement Officer
• Prepare Purchase Request
• Purchase material for all site
• Control filling document
• Checking pro petty cash & Advance
• Key in all subcon payment
• Other task is assigned by Manager.
- To assist in the implementation of the Asset Enhancement Initiatives, renovation works carried out by tenants and operational support for the promotional activities of the mall
- To manage and execute the procurement of all maintenance contracts in the mall
- To lead the technicians as well as the various vendors to maintain professional standards and achieve excellent results on day-to-day operations
- To support the Operations Manager to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the mall
- To coordinate operation programs and execute maintenance works to ensure the mall operates as a safe environment as well as performing at optimum level
- To prepare annual budget, manage and administer contracts and supervise expense for the operational needs of the mall
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
1) Collaborate with the CFO and CEO in setting and driving Khmer Capital’s vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
2) Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
3) Forming a business networking and creating loan scheme.
4) Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CFO, CEO, and related panel.
5) Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement Khmer Capital wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
6) Directly oversee operations (Credit and Customer Service) and partner with the CFO and CEO on lending management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
7) Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and outcomes are met.
8) Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the Khmer Capital achieves targets relative to growth, profitability and credibility.
9) Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
10) Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, stakeholders, and staff.
11) Ensure effective recruiting, on-boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
12) Adhere to Khmer Capital’s business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
13) Communicate with Credit and Customer Service Department to set key objective and KPIs.
14) Develop or amendment of internal policies and procedure related to Credit and Customer Service Department.
15) Attending any workshop, conference, seminar which related to Khmer Capital’s objective and trend.
16) Conduct side visit and inspecting the property in operation base before approve the loan if necessary.
17) Lead Credit Committee (if CEO delegate) to asses and analyze credit proposal which rise from Credit Manager or Credit Supervisor.
18) Other task assigned by CEO.
• Responsible for sending invoice to customers in time;
• Collect payments from customers;
• To ensure that delivery of documentation and stuffs to destination in time;
• To ensure that documents In and Out are received and signed by Recipient;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
ACE Global (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Logistics-warehouse )
- Monitor operation for air freight and sea freight
- Prepare operational planning
- Check and follow up shipments for customer approval
- Check and follow up shipments with shipper, consignee and carrier
- Check and follow up the trucking and customs clearance team
- Key data into company system and billing
- Daily check documents and pending tasks to make sure everything goes smoothly
- Daily report pending tasks and problem to Manager
- Other tasks as per assigned
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Checking all around work place
- Checking on make-up, hygiene, and uniform
- Assign staff by Location
- Arrange staff day off
- Support other operation staffs if necessary
- Update staff information and promotions
- Staff development
- provide staff Training
- Stock Control
- Push up staff by Setting individual to meeting on the target
- Employees are welcomed with a smile and a friendly welcome to the seats to tell about the benefits of VIP seats. Set up a set of soft drinks for customers
- Weekly report to manager
- Other tasks which are assigned by manager
• To maintain and manage hardware inventory ensure its frequently kept up to date.
• Install and configure local networks such as computer hardware, software, printers, scanners,finger print scanners, internet networking optimizes performance.
• Familiar and experienced with both PC and Apple hardware and software configurations/set up
• and trouble shooting any technical issues on both OS platforms.
• The ability to problem solve software issues relating to Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint,Outlook, PDF, etc…
• To provide technical guidance which can assist users with resolving computer or any hardwarerelated issues.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completingtheir work.
• Ensure that all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software
• Network administrator skill
• Configure, and connect CCTV camera to phone
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders (hardware & accessories)
• Be able to work independently.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debuggingetc.)
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager