1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log
sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify
leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work
instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
POSITION TITLE: Project Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Based in Kompong Chhnang with sometimes travel to Phnom Penh
COMPENSATION: $350 per month [Inclusive of tax, exclusive of NSSF]
DEALINE: 15 – November
- This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator
- CFL Officers, local communities, and local project partners
- School directors, teachers, and community saving bank
- Sub-governmental stakeholders (Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports…)
- External partners
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Project Officer will work to provide financial literacy training to 3000 students annually in respective primary schools and work closely with community saving banks to promote children good saving habit by open saving accounts.
The Project Officer will be responsible for delivery of activities including:
- Provide financial literacy to 3000 children from grade 1-6, age between 6-12 years old in different primary schools following the five CFL lessons and CFL app
- Conduct teacher workshop to raise awareness among teachers about Children Financial Literacy program
- Conduct home visit to children’s family nearby targeted schools to encourage children saving
- Follow up children for saving at home
- Look for community saving bank and encourage children to open saving account
- Prepare study tour with children to community saving bank
- Write monthly report and keep track on data training
- Select new schools for new fiscal year of the project
- Communicate and negotiate with local authorities – school, community, governmental department
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
1) Collaborate with the CFO and CEO in setting and driving Khmer Capital’s vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
2) Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
3) Forming a business networking and creating loan scheme.
4) Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CFO, CEO, and related panel.
5) Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement Khmer Capital wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
6) Directly oversee operations (Credit and Customer Service) and partner with the CFO and CEO on lending management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
7) Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and outcomes are met.
8) Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the Khmer Capital achieves targets relative to growth, profitability and credibility.
9) Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
10) Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, stakeholders, and staff.
11) Ensure effective recruiting, on-boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
12) Adhere to Khmer Capital’s business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
13) Communicate with Credit and Customer Service Department to set key objective and KPIs.
14) Develop or amendment of internal policies and procedure related to Credit and Customer Service Department.
15) Attending any workshop, conference, seminar which related to Khmer Capital’s objective and trend.
16) Conduct side visit and inspecting the property in operation base before approve the loan if necessary.
17) Lead Credit Committee (if CEO delegate) to asses and analyze credit proposal which rise from Credit Manager or Credit Supervisor.
18) Other task assigned by CEO.
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Checking all around work place
- Checking on make-up, hygiene, and uniform
- Assign staff by Location
- Arrange staff day off
- Support other operation staffs if necessary
- Update staff information and promotions
- Staff development
- provide staff Training
- Stock Control
- Push up staff by Setting individual to meeting on the target
- Employees are welcomed with a smile and a friendly welcome to the seats to tell about the benefits of VIP seats. Set up a set of soft drinks for customers
- Weekly report to manager
- Other tasks which are assigned by manager
- To assist in the implementation of the Asset Enhancement Initiatives, renovation works carried out by tenants and operational support for the promotional activities of the mall
- To manage and execute the procurement of all maintenance contracts in the mall
- To lead the technicians as well as the various vendors to maintain professional standards and achieve excellent results on day-to-day operations
- To support the Operations Manager to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the mall
- To coordinate operation programs and execute maintenance works to ensure the mall operates as a safe environment as well as performing at optimum level
- To prepare annual budget, manage and administer contracts and supervise expense for the operational needs of the mall
- Promote and sell Smart Home, Audio and Video, Security System, Camera Security
- Manage, lead, control and motivate retail sale executives achieve their sales target
- Provide guidelines and problem resolution to team member
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and new opportunity
- Provide training to sales team to develop their potential and effectiveness
- Support advertising campaign and conduct marketing survey, collect market information/competitor
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Explore new opportunities to get additional sales
- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
• Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
• Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
• Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
• Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
• Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
• OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,
-Assist Claims Officer in directing and supervising claims activities of all Partnered Branches.
-Conducts necessary investigations, validations and evaluations of claims filed.
-Conducts continuing information dissemination in the area of coverage (Regular visits on the branch covered and regular visit to clients)
-Ensures the maintenance of appropriate recording and filing system of all claims.
-Assist MIS Officer in maintaining current, complete and accurate premium registers and other related underwriting records in the prescribed forms
-Checked the accuracy of monthly report submitted by branches against partnered database.
-Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
- Leading and set objective to team members,
- Plan and execute promotion plan and activities to the pointed areas,
- Manage and boost team member’s productivities to enlarge loan portfolio,
- Ensure all loan profiles comply with internal policies, guideline, and regulation,
- Keep update and maintain the institution’s policies and develop of a new lending platform and assist in the establishing, updating, and implementing the operation process, policies, and guidelines,
- Responsible for preparing and submitting of loan assessment to credit committee,
- Monitor on risk management related to loan portfolio and overall performing and report to Credit Manager on periodic basis,
- Conduct training and recruiting staff member for the department,
- Conduct on staff annual appraisal and probation performance review on time basis,
- Other task assign by Credit Manager.
• PM department has to monitor:
• Development of new items. It includes the calculation of
cost, close communication with production and with top
management to maximize the profit.
• Day to day communication with customer in order to
meet customer’s requirements.
• Monthly reports to customers.
• Orders report, by collecting the data of all involved
• Responsible for sending invoice to customers in time;
• Collect payments from customers;
• To ensure that delivery of documentation and stuffs to destination in time;
• To ensure that documents In and Out are received and signed by Recipient;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.