- Recruiting training and supervising staffs
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Taking reservation
- Greeting customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/Sales reports
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Ordering items and dealing with suppliers
- Other task assign by top manager
Major Platinum Cineplex (Cambodia) Co., Ltd ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Checking all around work place
- Checking on make-up, hygiene, and uniform
- Assign staff by Location
- Arrange staff day off
- Support other operation staffs if necessary
- Update staff information and promotions
- Staff development
- provide staff Training
- Stock Control
- Push up staff by Setting individual to meeting on the target
- Employees are welcomed with a smile and a friendly welcome to the seats to tell about the benefits of VIP seats. Set up a set of soft drinks for customers
- Weekly report to manager
- Other tasks which are assigned by manager
Khmer Capital Microfinance Institution Plc ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
1) Collaborate with the CFO and CEO in setting and driving Khmer Capital’s vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
2) Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
3) Forming a business networking and creating loan scheme.
4) Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CFO, CEO, and related panel.
5) Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement Khmer Capital wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
6) Directly oversee operations (Credit and Customer Service) and partner with the CFO and CEO on lending management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term.
7) Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and outcomes are met.
8) Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the Khmer Capital achieves targets relative to growth, profitability and credibility.
9) Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
10) Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, stakeholders, and staff.
11) Ensure effective recruiting, on-boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
12) Adhere to Khmer Capital’s business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
13) Communicate with Credit and Customer Service Department to set key objective and KPIs.
14) Develop or amendment of internal policies and procedure related to Credit and Customer Service Department.
15) Attending any workshop, conference, seminar which related to Khmer Capital’s objective and trend.
16) Conduct side visit and inspecting the property in operation base before approve the loan if necessary.
17) Lead Credit Committee (if CEO delegate) to asses and analyze credit proposal which rise from Credit Manager or Credit Supervisor.
18) Other task assigned by CEO.
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
- Planning, management and profitability of the Operations Unit, accountabilities include winning and executing projects, staffing for operations department and other managerial functions, dispute resolution.
- Plans, organizes and directs all departments at the Operations unit level, responsible for achievement of overall company objectives.
- Provides technical and administrative expertise and support for specific operations.
- Liaison between the projects, other department and MD/
- Ultimately responsible for managing operations people and resources, and the profit/loss performance of the Operations.
- Develop and recommend annual operating and capital budget for the operations group, report on actual results against plan, implement and execute plans approved by MD.
- Develop and achieve positive operating statements and performance graphs having goals and targets, as per company objectives.
- Assist MD in completion of long-range (1-year) planning.
- Direct all contracts with a hands-on approach to the day-to-day activities of the division.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for contracts ensuring that all goals are either achieved or bettered with an emphasis upon service delivery.
- Effectively manage all activities with regards to operations, construction, staff, quality, health and safety and business planning.
- Produce accurate management reports on time and co-operating tightly with the finance Department.
- Hold regular review meetings with the staff in developing a proactive focus upon quality, overheads, manpower, programming, organization and delivery aspects.
- Ensure a high level of teamwork and cohesion between all levels of staff.
- Report back to MD on ongoing issues keeping them informed of any potential problems that could affect the business.
- Manage day-today operation of the business ensure everything run smoothly.
- Oversee the production plant and site progress in proceeding as monthly plans and meet schedules and deadlines.
- Other tasks assigned by director.
Sanitation For Farmer ( Sanitation and Clean Water )
Managing and implementing operation planning to achieve the project objectives and plan.
Oversee the project team to implement the activities align the project planning.
Task1: Management and leading overall project objectives approved by the management.
Task2: Tracking and monitoring progress and achievement, coaching, consult with SA team.
Task3: Frequently participate in workshop, refresh training and field checking.
Task4: Research and development activities to strengthen the program objective being achieved.
Taks5: Others tasks assigned by project director.
Intern candidates will gain:
- Professional job during 3 months part-time working experiences.
- Professional growth and development with knowledge and experience on Microinsurance.
- Opportunity to be permanent staff with MEADA Rabrong Plc.
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
- HR or Administration management involving
- Key of motivation staff, planning, database controller, TOR, PO,
selection, hiring, Qaulity controller and connective with taxtile or
from handcraft small business
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to
grow the business
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for
functions and direct reports
- Provide direct management of key functional managers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers, compensation of workers/staff,
OT, Wage of percentage(%), Annual leave, party, compliance etc..,
POSITION TITLE: Project Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Based in Kompong Chhnang with sometimes travel to Phnom Penh
COMPENSATION: $350 per month [Inclusive of tax, exclusive of NSSF]
DEALINE: 15 – November
- This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
- Work closely with Project Coordinator
- CFL Officers, local communities, and local project partners
- School directors, teachers, and community saving bank
- Sub-governmental stakeholders (Provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports…)
- External partners
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Project Officer will work to provide financial literacy training to 3000 students annually in respective primary schools and work closely with community saving banks to promote children good saving habit by open saving accounts.
The Project Officer will be responsible for delivery of activities including:
- Provide financial literacy to 3000 children from grade 1-6, age between 6-12 years old in different primary schools following the five CFL lessons and CFL app
- Conduct teacher workshop to raise awareness among teachers about Children Financial Literacy program
- Conduct home visit to children’s family nearby targeted schools to encourage children saving
- Follow up children for saving at home
- Look for community saving bank and encourage children to open saving account
- Prepare study tour with children to community saving bank
- Write monthly report and keep track on data training
- Select new schools for new fiscal year of the project
- Communicate and negotiate with local authorities – school, community, governmental department
: Procurement Officer
• Prepare Purchase Request
• Purchase material for all site
• Control filling document
• Checking pro petty cash & Advance
• Key in all subcon payment
• Other task is assigned by Manager.
- To assist in the implementation of the Asset Enhancement Initiatives, renovation works carried out by tenants and operational support for the promotional activities of the mall
- To manage and execute the procurement of all maintenance contracts in the mall
- To lead the technicians as well as the various vendors to maintain professional standards and achieve excellent results on day-to-day operations
- To support the Operations Manager to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the mall
- To coordinate operation programs and execute maintenance works to ensure the mall operates as a safe environment as well as performing at optimum level
- To prepare annual budget, manage and administer contracts and supervise expense for the operational needs of the mall
• Control and monitor all the transportation of product/goods from warehouse/port to customers
• Control sales order pending or completed and inform to Salesman
• Arrange truck to take the goods from warehouse/port by type of goods
• Follow up truck for loading goods to customer
• Contact to driver pick up and load transfer goods about the time
• Create delivery document into SAP System
• Check product that available for delivery with warehouse/port
• Follow up action of loading goods to complete with driver
• Make sure that the goods are delivery to customer with the right quantity, to the right location, and be on time
• Control truck activity in GPS System
• Solve another problem that happened during the transportation
• Control, monitor, and evaluate all driver performance
• Cooperate with other divisions/departments of the company
• To maintain and manage hardware inventory ensure its frequently kept up to date.
• Install and configure local networks such as computer hardware, software, printers, scanners,finger print scanners, internet networking optimizes performance.
• Familiar and experienced with both PC and Apple hardware and software configurations/set up
• and trouble shooting any technical issues on both OS platforms.
• The ability to problem solve software issues relating to Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint,Outlook, PDF, etc…
• To provide technical guidance which can assist users with resolving computer or any hardwarerelated issues.
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completingtheir work.
• Ensure that all computers are secured effectively by installing and updating antivirus software
• Network administrator skill
• Configure, and connect CCTV camera to phone
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders (hardware & accessories)
• Be able to work independently.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debuggingetc.)
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
-Assist Claims Officer in directing and supervising claims activities of all Partnered Branches.
-Conducts necessary investigations, validations and evaluations of claims filed.
-Conducts continuing information dissemination in the area of coverage (Regular visits on the branch covered and regular visit to clients)
-Ensures the maintenance of appropriate recording and filing system of all claims.
-Assist MIS Officer in maintaining current, complete and accurate premium registers and other related underwriting records in the prescribed forms
-Checked the accuracy of monthly report submitted by branches against partnered database.
-Performs other functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.