• Prepare Tender Contract documents including Bills of Quantities Architectural, Interior Structural works.
• Source quotations, and put up comparison.
• Prepare & submit progress claim Management/Clients update progress claim report monthly.
• Prepare progress claim payment certificates Subcontractors/Suppliers.
• Prepare final accounts subcontract works.
• Prepare cost control budgeting, negotiate price suppliers sub-contractors planning.
• Compute variation order claims prepare final account final settlement Client.
• Manage risk control cost.
• Maintain contractual records documentation, control all contract correspondence, customer information
sheets, contractual changes, status reports other documents all projects.
• Liaise site staff ensure that is performed compliance contract requirement.
• Liaise internal external contractors.
• Estimate construction cost.
• Available to travel every time
- Check quality control on concrete and pile production
- Create mix design for concrete
- Create drawing of spun pile and solid pile
- Control labo lap
- Produce testing result on time
- Can visit site work
- Assist to site supervisor to manage worker if need
- Costing calculate for production and save cost
- Other work assign by CEO
Cambodia Air Catering Services Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate, lead and monitor all procedures for food safety, general hygiene and service quality of Phnom
Penh and Siem Reap facility.
• Responsible for regular communication to GM and periodic reporting to Gate Gourmet Regional Quality
Manager (RQM) as per separate instruction given by the RQM.
• Reporting of possible threats (food poisoning) to GM.
• Ownership and analysis of all relevant QA Key Performance Indicator’s and drive improvements across the
• Provide monthly audit report of unit to General Manager
• Be an Advisory service for QA and hygiene questions (Advise, promote and instruct relevant personnel at
units of practical implementation of Gate Gourmet Global Food Safety & Quality standards, policies and
procedure, including monitoring routines)
• Coordinate/perform training activities in units to ensure compliance with Gate Gourmet Standards (i.e. in
food safety, general hygiene and service quality); Maintain up-to-date hygiene guidelines and procedures
and provide training to staff.
• Manage all QA communication, testing activities (external lab & in-house lab) and record keeping systems
(for example: contact to local Health authorities and Micro lab, coordinate food sampling and dispatch as
well as result and feedback to lab)
• Regular Hygiene inspection of unit according to Gate Gourmet’s Audit Procedures.
• Coordinate outsourced services such as all pest control measures and general cleaning questions (outside
• Responsible for QA department budget
• Audit external suppliers if necessary
• Leading customer complaint investigations and implementing new processes if required
• Participate in Safety Committee and a certified First Aider
• Engage with all colleagues to drive improvements across the business (lead by example)
• Implement hygiene improvement projects; Participate in ad-hoc special projects as assigned by the General
As a Quantity Surveyor will be in charge of cost planning and commercial management of projects from initial feasibility, tender stage, to on-site works supervisions through to handover. Projects include high-end domestic properties for private clients, commercial office refurbishments, retail fit-out projects and others.
Assessment of BOQ’s received upon drawings
Preparation of BOQ’s for clients
Assessment and control of additional costs upon design variations
Assist all architects and purchasers in negotiation with third party contractors or MEP’s.
Control of purchased materials usage, wastage and optimize stock in terms of re-usage
Counter-check all materials quantities and quality throughout project and post project completion
Tender analysis, agreement of contract sums and assistance during the tendering procedures
Cost Planning, commercial management, contract administration, and advice on contractual disputes
Prepare and monitor closely construction schedules
Other tasks assigned by General Manager