The MoonCity (Cambodia) Project ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
1. Plans and implements Sales & Marketing strategies in consistent with regional/corporate policies in order to expand the market, build the company image and achieve Non-
Commodity Sales Department targets.
2. With the cooperation from NI Fulfillment and Finance & Accounting Department, plans and gives advice for pricing, negotiation and selling strategies in order to manage risks of
each project while responding effectively to detailed technical requirements and increasing the clients’ satisfaction.
3. Directs and controls all selling activities, sales and marketing strategies in non-commodity market to achieve company sales targets and increase company’s profitability and
4. Closely coordinate with Branch Operation in planning & implementing marketing, pre-sales and sales activities in order to expand the company’s business, achieve the company
sales targets and maintain a good customers’ relationship.
5. Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/activities, final product, terms of payment, etc) in order to ensure
that every project is effectively operated as planned.
6. Accountable for activities prior to execution of contracts which relate to commercial and technical aspects to ensure that the contract will be executed according to the agreed
and approved terms, and to minimize risk exposure.
7. Maintains a good relationship with clients to ensure their maximum satisfaction and thereby leading to a long-term relationship and repeat orders.
8. Coaches and provides necessary training and development to all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current
functional goals and long term business growth.
9. Keeps abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing clients’ requirement.
ISA (Cambodia) Textile ( Manufacturing-Production )
* Both Sale and Marketing Management fields
* Target planning, creative and solving problem with customer and staff under management
* Find and follow up project product processing day-to-day
* Flow of working activity daily sale and marketing strategy
* Increasing sale and marketing month-to-month and yearly
- Contribute development selling marketing strategies to growth advancement within competitive industry.
- Provide support on selling tactics and strategy to run our product nationwide, ensure their target objectives.
- Manage, and evaluate subordinator to ensure efficiency effectiveness their works torward assigned goal objectives.
- Build network to potential clients, especially key dealer.
- Manage build relationship existing customers and news customer.
- Prepare properly manage client base, including management, sales pipeline report.
- Keep up to date competitor information, including products, and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date sale distribution to match with marketing activities to ensure everything in direction.
- Work closely with Area Sale Manager to monitor and settle customer's problem.
- Other tasks assigned by Top Management
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Department Head and Branches Manager of each location.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face meeting.
10. Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
We are a lifestyle driven group shall be recognized throughout the industry, as the preeminent company to own, manage, operate Restaurants, Spa and Hotel on a regional basis designing a “Total Quality Management” to consolidate its market share and profitability. Being completely focused on satisfying the needs and wants of each of our guests, earning their trust and loyalty, and creating long-term relationships with them.
The person placed in this position will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, including building sales through telephone calls, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurants and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurants locally.
• To increase revenues by effective communication & marketing of overall food & beverage opportunities at Genki Sushi, Doors and Kaifun, Increase unaided awareness of these 3 dining brands.
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the brands stays ahead in the local market
• Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media
• Plan and handle restaurants individual customer emailing.
• Establish and direct profitable cost effective sales program and consistently monitor results to goals.
• Manage and responsible for event coordination activities, and negotiating contract and fees.
• Coordinate detail of events such as; birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales, meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Generating innovative ideas
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
• Prepare the Quotation, Expenses, BT, Sales closed, new connections, up/down grades, termination, vehicle booking & assignment, vehicle tracking system (GPS), BOM and other relate department’s documents;
• Prepare request for payment for the customer’s commission, cash advance & cash payback.
• Prepare overtime hour for drivers who are assigned to work on Public Holiday or weekend
• Assist Sale Admin Team Leader & other department in dealing with the existing customers
• Maintain all proper documents processed for the receipt of good and suppliers
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report and sales pipeline to the sales admin team leader and management
• Provide general administration support to Sale Admin Team Leader & CEO as required.
• Do other tasks as required by Management and Team Leader
• Meet sales target for profitable sales growth as assigned by the management.
• Developed and implemented strategic sales plans, design and involving in implementation of new products
based on MekongNet Internet Solutions and available infrastructure.
• Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales
promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
• Developed and recommended product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest
possible long-term market share.
• Coordinated liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Review regularly activity reports of Sales personnel to ensure targets and Sales objectives are being met.
• Develop a training program that prepares their staff for superior sales skill / presentation and product
• Managing an assigned sales team staff from hiring to training to firing.
• Supports the success of overall Sales Team upon requested for pre-sales technical support.
• Coordinate the customer involvement of other colleagues when needed, including technical support, team
members, and the management.
• Involve in bid proposals preparation from time to time whenever needed.
• Provides a professional, advisory support service to the CEO.
- Daily cash Balance
- Deposit, withdrawal of saving, current, and fixed account.
- Help western union, foreign currencies, TC, visa card, master card.
- Take care customer enquiry
- Daily cash balance USD and KHR
- Prepare transaction for foreign exchange, TC, Visa card, Master card.
- Prepare banker cheque
- Check and balance the others currencies with report
- Control and prepare customer standing order.
• Meet Sales target as assigned by the management
• Maintain and build up relations with enterprise customers
• Lead generation: conduct cold-call and visit customers
• Evaluate opportunity to maximize business outcome.
• Follow up and update sales status
• Make quotation, proposal and negotiate with customers in order to close sales
• Understand the products of the company and customer’s requirement
• Observe competitor’s products and activities
• Key in customer information and requirement in sales pipeline
• Prepare daily and weekly sales report to the management
• Participate in sales promotion activities
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Retrieve data from Quick book and create data analysis report to Sales Manager.
- Assist sales team in collecting information on market.
- Prepare sales report and support team sales.
- Manage marketing equipment properly.
- Coordinate in delivery service with warehouse department and work closely with other departments.
- Process internal document form to team and department related
- Checking and report of promotion period to SM.
- Checking and weekly report of sale performance by category and sales.
• Visit customers with sale team to consult and do project site survey
• Support sale team to provide solution to customers
• Network (LAN/WAN) designing and implementing
• Troubleshooting and performance customer’s network
• Ensure full company’s policy and department processes, procedures and best practices.
• Work with team and research to build the qualified & satisfied solution
• Build up skill bases for all relevant technologies.
• Other assignment assign by manager
- Manages clients and accounts assigned as well as builds good rapport and relationships to ensure business growth
- Build a good relationship with customers.
- To achieve at least 04-06 direct customer visit per day.
- To achieve daily call to external customer as per daily target.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report with ongoing deal potential customer
- Prepare report market situation and competitor’s activities to manager
- Gather all market information and report to sales manager
- Other tasks assigned by Manager