- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Responsible for achieving the sale target set by the company
Find new prospect customers and maintenance good relationship with new and existing customers
Understand and share knowledge about the industrial markets and competitor’s information
Clear on product knowledge and internal process
Follow the standard customer service and customer satisfaction guideline
Involve in the relevant administrative support such as sales contract preparation, costing review, quotation sheet and so forth
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
- Provide consultant service to address potential clients' interest establishing suitability of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone, and face to face meeting
- Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
- Establish and maintain current clients and potential clients' relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Provide regular follow up on enquirers received
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by Manager to assist with smooth operations of the organization
- Travel opportunities to conduct, partake, and attend in seminars
• Contact customers through cold calls, referrals, and scouting
• Find out what they need and introduce them to our products
• Work independently or as a team to close the sales
• Report to management about progress and obstacles
• Research the market and learn about our products
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
• Conduct customer impact survey, evaluation, and feedback after product sales.
• Review your own sales performances and aim to meet or exceed targets
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Support other tasks assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
- Arranging the daily sales action plan and sales schedule to scan outlet/fast moving shop.
- Going to Sales Coverage Area to scan and sell the AML Lubricant products.
- Recording the Visited and Potential Prospect as Dealers, Corporate Companies and manufacturing companies…
- Presenting the products to dealers and corporate consumers to reach the closing sales.
- Preparing the Quotation, Sales Order, Prospect Profile, Customer Profile and other Sales Admin…
- Following up the Potential Prospect and Customers to receive Sales Order.
- Recording the Sales Order into the Sales Target and controlling the sales target daily and weekly.
- Reporting and submitting the Sales Achievement to Head of Sales Department.
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
• Welcome customers by greeting them in the store and offer assistance in product selection
• Direct customers by guiding them to the proper counters and offer recommendations based on their needs
• Provide information to customers regarding various in store products
• Process payments by totaling purchases: cash, store/credit cards; working knowledge of POS (point of sale) systems is preferred but not required
• Assist the manager and senior staff with in store inventory management and organization of store stock
• Assist senior staff with product display and keeping the store clean (products, racks, general area)
• Be punctual and prepared for shifts as needed
• Other adhoc tasks as required
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities
o Responsible for daily sales activities
o Promote the products and after sales services
o Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock
o Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
o Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
o Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
o Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Head department
o Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.