• Provide the standard service serving to our customer.
• Good at solving the strong complaint and make customer satisfy with our service.
• Skill full in product knowledge and good at providing information to customer.
• Responsible for the work assigned and be able to finish it on time.
• Ensure the proper and prompt information to customer.
• Be friendly and patient with all type of complaint face - Friendly, honest, good looking and hard working
• Good at selling Devices.
• Can be work as rotate schedule.
• Follow all the assigned tasks by Shop Supervisor.
One Big Tree Electrical Supply Co.,LTD ( Electrical/Electronics )
- Preparing document or quotation to customers.
- រៀបចំតារាងតម្លៃ និងឯកសារជូនទៅអតិថិជន
- Build good relationship with projects site managers, Contractors, Developer, and Panel builders.
បង្កើតទំនាក់ទំនងល្អជាមួយប្រធានការដ្ឋាន អ្នកម៉ៅការសំណង់ ម្ចាស់អាគារ និងក្រុមហ៊ុនសំណង់ផ្សេងៗ។
- Monitoring competitor activity and promote products branding.
- Receive order and solve problem with customer.
- Sales and collect payment.
- Update project sales report.
• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Achieve sales distribution targets and objectives set within assigned account portfolio.
- Identify new account opportunities to increase sales.
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs.
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel.
- Conduct on-going evaluations and recommend strategies to increase sales performance.
- Build up good and long-term relationship with customers, Negotiate and handle problems solving.
- Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
- Take lead sales team as rolling model in the field by attached with salesman to approach outlets.
- Make daily visit outlets as assigned territory;
- To delivery high result and good performance, sales volume achieves the setting target, propose effective promotion to get it implemented in the in-charge territory;
- To build a very excellence relationship and able to do the customer dialogue with during outlet call visit;
- Execute the detail merchandising; apply standard display CK shop in shop;
- Market insight survey and daily report to supervisor;
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs;
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel;
- Cash collection, Stock control, Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co.,ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
• Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting;
• Manage own time and schedule;
• Create and maintain leads to achieve targets;
• Conduct CMA (Comparative Market Analysis);
• Build good relationship with clients;
• Have an ability to convince clients and make business deal
• Identify client ’s need and offer the best solution;
• Keep update real estate knowledge and market;
• Report to CEO and summit it into system;
• Other tasks as assigned by manager;
1. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Lead Sales team to have good Customer Service (on Facebook Page & Walk In)
3. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
4. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
5. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
6. Daily sales management- at the store and delivery channel, lead and control at the physical store
7. Support the supply chain team to source and clearance
8. Organize product for daily Facebook live
9. Work closely with Sales and messenger to make sure that products are delivered to customers.
10. Work closely with accountant to close an accounting
11. Other tasks assigned by Store Manager.
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
Builds rapport and customer relationships and qualifies the customer’s requirements
Demonstrates the JLR Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customer and colleagues
Support customers in all the relevant of customer’s needs, demand and customer satisfaction
Ensure sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of JLR Services and products, including warranties and service plans
Coordinates in purchase and sell process of customer and also dealership’s service support
Liaises with administrative colleagues to ensure the documents, contracts, record keeping or other administrative tasks goes smoothly
Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
Manage the display of products and merchandise
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities