• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
*Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
*Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
*Advises customers by providing information on products.
*Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
*Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
*Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
*Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
• Contact customers through cold calls, referrals, and scouting
• Find out what they need and introduce them to our products
• Work independently or as a team to close the sales
• Report to management about progress and obstacles
• Research the market and learn about our products
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via phone calls and emails
• Conduct customer impact survey, evaluation, and feedback after product sales.
• Review your own sales performances and aim to meet or exceed targets
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Support other tasks assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
- Welcome customers warmly.
- Promotion products instore to customer
- Learning technology product.
- check and testing products before left it to customer
- Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
- Prepare products in store in maily and clean
- And others task that brand manager assign
- Take care of both existing customers and new customers and open a new account distribution.
- Ensure proper tools such as catalog, price list product ranges are available and regularly maintained
- Expect to sell products and get new customers everywhere.
- handle and problem solving of customers complaint
- Ability to meet sales commitment and present product to customers
- To monitor your promotional activities, competitively review new products for management.
- Prepare a weekly report on sales.
- Market Review and Customization Requirements report to management for analysis
- Develop plan sale
- Expect to send a monthly sales report on sales / collection / new initiatives / new customers to achieve successful sales accurately and timely, including marketing activities and competitors' activities. Specials are also encouraged as timely action can be taken to address any issue.
*Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
*Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
*Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
*Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
*Actively seek out customers in store
*Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
*Process POS (point of sale) purchases
*Handle returns of merchandise
*Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
*Build productive trust relationships with customers
*Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Make a cold calling to target clients and have a face to face meeting
- Create and maintain leads to achieve targets;
- Build good relationship with clients, identify client ’s need and offer the best solution;
- Push up selling and marketing activities to meet the selling target of the company;
- Seek for more targeted customers by building network with people as much as possible
- Seek and implement for all feasibility activation under marketing strategy and digital marketing plan,
- Receive call, e-mail, online and other source of communication.
- Prepare weekly, monthly sale report to superior and provide advice to create new actions.
- Create event proposal to superior with budget plan, initiate for creating sale promotion campaign,
- Liaise with other department concerns on sales promotion program for assigned sectors when necessary
- Promote a positive image of the company in the community
- Ensure a high awareness of the company’s activities in the public’s mind
- Pay particular attention to be solution of specific sales problem and priorities
- Keep and update real estate knowledge and market;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Sale and Marketing managers.