Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Operational Risk and Fraud Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a fraud investigation team and conducts the fraud investigation service according to the requested from Operational Risk and Fraud Management Director.
- Conduct site visit the clients and transactions alert suspicious report from HKL fraud detection system.
- Produce appropriate, timely reports to the operational risk and fraud management director.
- Attend with the disciplinary committee to present the investigation case and issues.
- Provide the training to staff on the fraud awareness topic in the purpose of prevention of fraud/corruption and abuses of using HKL’s asset to protect resources.
- Communicate with stakeholder or team work to addressing the suspicious transactions/actions for effectiveness of providing fraud investigation service.
- Perform other task assigned by Manager.
- Possess knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to securities market
- Perform financial analysis
- Develop valuation models
- Research and contact potential clients
- Analyze various business operations
- Coordinate IPO team members
- Collect relevant data to conduct financial and non-financial due diligence for potential and existing clients
- Perform other related tasks as required.