• Master/Bachelor degree in Construction & Civil Engineering
• At least 5 years experiences in water supply system installation
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project related software
• Demonstrated ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
• Able to work under pressure and good at team work.
• Very strong indoor and outdoor team management
• Self-motivate, Confident , Honesty, Independent, result-oriented can-do attitude
• Strong team and problem solving skills
• Good in writing/speaking/listening English
Daun Penh Construction offers very attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including, phone card, 13th month salary, medical reimbursement, NSSF, provident fund, children support, long service reward entitlement and other benefits. We also provide opportunities to get training both external and internal for long term career and career development within the company.