Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the
leasing goals set.
• Ensure through continual training and counselling so that the team provides
the highest service to the potential customers
• Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming
property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and
maintain appropriate records of the same.
• Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members
are performing at peak.
• Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing
development of overall company policy and contribute in the preparation of
the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
• Create reward programs and events that will stimulate staff motivation and
performance monitor the daily performance of the team, the marketing
efforts and to report on the performance of both in relation to achieving the
established revenue targets.
• Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained
and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate
business and address any customer complaint.
• Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan
and take corrective measures in case of delays.
• Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and
leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are
made to the Director of Sales.
• Other tasks assigned by Management.