1. Managing and development of Products & Marketing Dept.
2. Monthly plan order & stock Analysis, costing Analysis before processing order.
3. Responsible to manage purchasing function (materials sourcing, pricing, planning, purchasing, expediting, cost reduction, inventory control and supplier management) to meet company’s business goals and objectives to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Implementing and administer purchasing standards and procedures that meet all applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures to improve cost efficiency, accuracy and ensure supply continuity to meet schedule requirement.
5. Review and approval PO in system, Source and negotiate with suppliers on product range, pricing, terms and conditions.
6. Monitor the performance of supplier to ensure purchased goods are confirming to required specifications/requirements.
7. To controlling a proper record of purchases for all documents so as to enable easy access for future reference and proper storage: items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, inventories, quotations, and suppliers’ info.
8. To review of weekly & Analysis on product meeting report, weekly update cash flow report.
9. To research & sourcing on new projects items, Perform ad-hoc duties from time to time.
10. To evaluate performance of activities conducted to ensure efficient inventory planning with allocated.
11. To monitor and ensure company’s target on profit margin is met.
12. Pricing and monitoring all products, controlling of strategic planning and execution developing marketing/ promotion plan, pre/post launch.
13. Managing the entire product strategic planning to tactical activities.
14. Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
15. Any other duty assign by Operation Director.