1. Source and negotiate with suppliers on product range, pricing, terms and conditions, advertisement and promotional activities.
2. Identify and qualify potential new suppliers/vendors and make good rapport with them in order to get the best price and service.
3. Negotiate of quotation and payment term with suppliers.
4. Implementing and administer purchasing standards and procedures that meet all applicable legal requirements, policies and procedures to improve cost efficiency, accuracy and ensure supply continuity to meet schedule requirement.
5. Prepare and generate purchase order (PO), forwarding orders to suppliers and follow up to ensure on-time delivery of goods.
6. Track orders, verifies invoice of items by comparing items received to items ordered, resolve shipments in error with suppliers.
7. Ensure purchased goods are conform to required specifications/requirements.
8. To maintain a proper record of purchases for all documents so as to enable easy access for future reference and proper storage: items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, inventories, quotations, suppliers’ info.
9. Perform any other duties assigned by the superior.