Founded in 2013 by a French-Belgian couple, La Plantation is a Cambodian company producing high-quality
organic Kampot Pepper and spices, as well as an agro-tourism project based in Kampot. La Plantation is the
leading brand for Cambodian origin natural spices and herbs. The range has over 30 original spices and
blends, and new references are added every year.
La Plantation spices are processed on-premises and are exported around the world in 40+ countries: USA,
Canada, UE, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong…
We are looking for a Mechanical Technician who will assist our Factory Manager and the production team
to guarantee the good working conditions of our processing equipment.
The job is located at La Plantation in Kampot Province, Cambodia.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be updating service and repair records, maintaining our machinery, and running diagnostic tests on
machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
To ensure success as a mechanical technician, you should exhibit solid knowledge of mechanical
performance standards and experience in a similar field of specialization.
Your missions will include:
- Assisting the factory manager with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Developing a cleaning plan for each machine and train the cleaning staff to follow the procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.