1) Attend daily briefings and give attendance.
2) Receive keys and worksheet for allocation of floor and rooms.
3) Replenish maid cart with guest supplies, chemical and linens.
4) Make physical check of rooms for preparing the Housekeeping Occupancy List.
5) Clean guest bedroom and replenish supplies as per room checklist.
6) Clean guest bathrooms and replenish supplies.
7) Report missing or broken hotel property to the Floor Supervisor.
8) Maintain a polite, dignified and helpful attitude towards the guests.
9) Hand over lost and found articles to Supervisor.
10) Report maintenance defects and safety hazards.
11) Remove and dispose off refuse and rubbish at the assigned area.
12) Return keys and room attendant’s report to the Housekeeping Department before going off duty.
13) Handles and maintains all equipment.
14) Perform turn-down service in the evening.
15) Participates in department’s training programs
16) Guests’ requests and complaints to be reported to the supervisor as soon