Bayon Heritage Holding Group Co., Ltd. ( Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing )
• Sell company products such as liquid fertilizers, pesticide products.
• Coordinate and conduct workshop to promote the company products to farmers, dealers, ...
• Collect payment on the sales
• Get new dealers and maintain existing dealers
• Assist Sales Manager’s works as and when required.
• Responsible for the accounting operation, forecast, budget and procurement
• Supervise and support all accounting process according company policies and procedure.
• Review and check correctness of monthly transaction, adjustment and ensure all journal entries posted to GL
• Review the correctness of taxes, i.e. VAT, withholding tax and other taxes related including annual tax
• Provide monthly Financial Reports, i.e. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and internal auditor for acknowledge the accounting problems and find out the solutions together.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling,
• Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
Job duration: Contract of 2 years that could be renewable.
Send email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Found in 1975, ASODIA is a non-profit organization under the 1901 law, which brings together the main
professional agricultural organizations in the Midi-Pyrénées Region in France. ASODIA engages itself in
sustainable cooperation with foreign agriculture through support for projects led by agricultural and agri-
food organizations (farmers’ groups, cooperatives, credit unions, agricultural value-added SMEs, etc.).
ASODIA proposes methods for the development of profession to profession, from counterpart to
counterpart, in a perspective of development of agriculture and agricultural sectors.
The main aims of our cooperation are presented below:
- Looking for/To seek a food security, quantitative and qualitative.
- To increase the standard of living of the farmers and improve their living conditions.
- To support the establishment of representative farmers ‘organizations and agribusiness enterprise
allowing them progressive accountability in the care and participation of rural populations in their
technical, economic and social development.
This job offer be incorporated within the framework of the decentralized cooperation between the
Occitanie Region in France and Battambang Province in Cambodia. ASODIA, in partnership with the
Occitanie Region, opens a position of “Project Director” to continue the missions of the program “Creation
of a manufacture of animal feeds and support raising activities in Battambang Province” and in particular
to achieve an economic profitability of the workshop on a social business / fair trade model.
Description of the mains missions/activities of the job:
1 Operating of the manufacture of animal feeds production.
- Handicraft’s Management.
- Management of the team.
- Manage the stocks of raw material et research of new suppliers (eventually to develop partnership
with communities of farmers).
- Manage the stocks of final products (feeds) and check the quality (often realize analysis in
laboratory and feedback to our raisers partners).
- Technical and financial relationships with the raisers/clients dans the external partners.
The project Manager could be brought to research a new production building. He should then carry out
all the tasks involved in this move.
2 Development actions
- Manage the team.
- Organization of professional training meetings with local breeders.
- Follow-up of the technical support offered to partner farmers, particularly veterinary
- Organization of producers and development of other activities likely to improve the living
conditions of local producers.
Submission of nominations no later than Friday, November 2, 2018.
Send CV and cover letter to Mr Nicolas LARNAUDIE EIFFEL to the following two emails :
firstname.lastname@example.org et email@example.com.
Objective : taking office on 3rd January 2019.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and profit & loss reports as require
- Prepare, adjustment, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or reports and tables
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and/or computers
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures
- Organize, secure and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Record, store and analyse information using computer system
- Review payment voucher/ petty cash voucher before payment
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting
- Generate finance/ accounting reports from computer system
- Coordinate task and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
• Promotes and sale loan products
• Collect and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyze borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Make field visit, appraise collateral and write loan analysis report
• Build and maintain a good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Perform duties as assigned
I am hereby in search of a competent personnel for the job of an Housekeeper, Personal Assistant, Driver and Gardner who is willing and ready to resume duty as soon as possible. The job is located right here in 227 8TH ST N LA CROSSE WISCONSIN, USA.
We offer below Salary/Wages:
Personal Assistance : $5000 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Housekeeper : $4800 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Driver : $4500 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Serious Applicant only to apply no time for jokes.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation and feeding available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Email to me your Cv/Resume to : ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Await your soonest responses if interested
• Responsible for door-to-door promotion of CAB BANK products and services in a professional manner, explaining its features and benefits to customers;
• Propose strategic locations andsales calls schedules to conduct sales activitiesin promoting bank products and services such as deposits, loans, POS, etc.;
• Check completeness of POS proposals by sales officers and submits the same to the department Manager for recommendation to the pertinent department;
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and or all other related reports under his area of responsibility;
• Other tasks assigned by manager