• Responsible for door-to-door promotion of CAB BANK products and services in a professional manner, explaining its features and benefits to customers;
• Propose strategic locations andsales calls schedules to conduct sales activitiesin promoting bank products and services such as deposits, loans, POS, etc.;
• Check completeness of POS proposals by sales officers and submits the same to the department Manager for recommendation to the pertinent department;
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and or all other related reports under his area of responsibility;
• Other tasks assigned by manager
• Promotes and sale loan products
• Collect and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyze borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Make field visit, appraise collateral and write loan analysis report
• Build and maintain a good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Perform duties as assigned
I am hereby in search of a competent personnel for the job of an Housekeeper, Personal Assistant, Driver and Gardner who is willing and ready to resume duty as soon as possible. The job is located right here in 227 8TH ST N LA CROSSE WISCONSIN, USA.
We offer below Salary/Wages:
Personal Assistance : $5000 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Housekeeper : $4800 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Driver : $4500 Monthly (weekly allowance $150)
Serious Applicant only to apply no time for jokes.
Applicant must be willing to travel.
Accommodation and feeding available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Email to me your Cv/Resume to : ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Await your soonest responses if interested
- Complete period-end closing procedures and profit & loss reports as require
- Prepare, adjustment, maintain and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or reports and tables
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledger and/or computers
- Code documents according to company policies and procedures
- Organize, secure and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures
- Record, store and analyse information using computer system
- Review payment voucher/ petty cash voucher before payment
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting
- Generate finance/ accounting reports from computer system
- Coordinate task and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently
• Responsible for the accounting operation, forecast, budget and procurement
• Supervise and support all accounting process according company policies and procedure.
• Review and check correctness of monthly transaction, adjustment and ensure all journal entries posted to GL
• Review the correctness of taxes, i.e. VAT, withholding tax and other taxes related including annual tax
• Provide monthly Financial Reports, i.e. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and internal auditor for acknowledge the accounting problems and find out the solutions together.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling,
• Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
• Promoting and sale loan products
• Collecting and investigate documents for loan assessment
• Analyzing borrowers’ business plans and financial status
• Making field visit, appraise collateral and writ loan analysis report
• Monitoring and following up the whole loan process in order to ensure satisfactory of clients and prompt repayment
• Building and maintaining good relationship with clients and authority officers
• Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
• Ensuring policy and guideline compliance
• Negotiating and decision making over setting conditions
- Liaise directly with guests to ensure their well-being, comfort, satisfaction and that perfection of service is attained.
- Greet all guests and all patrons in a warm and welcoming
- At all times, conduct himself in a manner reflects the competence and professionalism of the manager
- Be able to control and manage inventory via site minder and E-commerce.
- Be responsible for all Front Office Operation. For example: Train, supervise and support front desk staff, including bellboy.
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
- Keep the hotel standard of service toward guest at all times.
- Ensure good communication and cooperation between Front Office department and other departments.
• Merchant set up
• Provide merchant training
• Service and solving customer complaint
• Process merchant clearing and settlement
• Pos maintenance
• Service cardholder, billing and payment
• Daily and monthly report to managements