Live & Learn Cambodia ( Non-Profit/social service )
• Organize and facilitate awareness raising session, i.e. trainings and campaigns, for communities and local authorities to promote WASH, nutrition and basic health practices in target communities
• Develop monthly and quarterly work plan and budget plan for activities
• Coordinate with relevant government office and authorities to ensure that project activities are implemented on-time with high quality
• Develop and prepare manuals and materials for awareness raising and education
• Support organizational development for CBO groups of different actors to promote sustainable operation and leadership
• Mobilize and coordinate communities and stakeholders for project events including meetings, campaign, workshops, etc.
• Prepare and submit periodic activity reports to the supervisor
• Report to the supervisor or the organization on cases of fraud, corruption, child/sexual abuse and exploitation, discrimination, terrorism and money laundry
• Support the supervisor to undertake M&E activities, including collection of data, development of case studies, as well as other information
1- A working reference from a similar role
2- Operate multiple combinations of equipment and tools in assigned team
3- Complete daily production paperwork including move tickets, quality log sheets and safety checks of worker
4- Inspection and identify and segregate scrap
5- Identify and explain process, material and equipment problems and notify leader or other appropriate individual of working
6- package and box parts according to work instructions and/or company/manufacturing requirements
7- Maintain and orderly workstation/processing consistent with our industrial manager
8- Follow the Quality Management System requirements
9- outlined in the process notes on the press card, procedures and work instructions; and suggest ways for continual improvement
10- Facility worker flaw, check in/out, problem solving, coaching etc..,
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC ( Banking-Finance-Investment )
• Ensure that provincial annual plan of action and budget are effectively implemented and reach to the target.
• Ensure all system; policies and procedure are implement in province.
• Promote and implement money transfer and payment products and services to potential agents, potential and target clients.
• Promote and offering on ground training to agents/staff about Ly Hour product and service, policy and procedure.
• Lead and strengthen the capacity of staff under supervision through training, coaching and continue on job training and other development methods.
• Ensure effective and quality recruitment of agent, good customer services across the region and building strong relationship with agent.
• Lead and manage sales planning, sales team and activities to achieve regional sales goals, transaction volume and number of agent, as well as sales management.
• Conduct and develops sale & promotion campaign plans as to activate awareness of Ly hour product and services.
• Drive targeting, sales strategy as well as to stimulate new account growth, existing account activation, transaction utilization and retention.
• Gather feedback from team and customer to develop recommended solutions to upper levels.
• Compile competitor’s activities and propose action plan.
• Produce the weekly and monthly reports to direct manager.