• Ensure the best impression of the clinic for direct walk-in visitors or phone calls
• Perform clerical duties and receptionist for FaceLine Cambodia with the appreciate distribution of correspondence, including letters, notices, memorandum…
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
• Daily cash collection from customer & receipt for cash or cheque collection from customers
• Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers
• Assist in controlling stock and preparing some reports
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager
We are good fearing family, we are looking for looking for Au pair ,driver,nanny, housekeeper , home chef ,
security guard, home nurse Cleaner, Maid are urgently needed here in Houston Texas interested applicant
that is willing to relocate here to please reply with your Cv/Resume an Email:email@example.com
FaceLine Cambodia is specialized in providing the best results to satisfy your beauty and aesthetics need in ways that avoid harsh and potentially harmful effects of plastic surgery using non-invasive techniques.
Dermatology, to Cosmetics, and everything about skin care. Faceline only chooses leading industry experts, along with well tested premium cosmetic brands and advanced technological innovations to help our clients get their desired natural look.
Our goal is to help solve skin problems, avoid wrinkles, delay aging, fight acne, increase skin vitality, revitalize dull aged skin, erase blemishes, accelerate your natural skin regeneration, to give you that firm, soft and younger looking skin, as safe and as painless as possible.
Faceline is a beauty and aesthetic skin care clinic that would make you Look Younger Without Plastic Surgery.
We are currently looking for qualified candidate to fulfil the position of Clinic Technician ( Faceline Clinic)
Nurse is responsible for supporting the bank in insurance specialist for medical claim, providing first aid for all staff, and supporting administrative tasks.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
Support the bank in insurance specialist for medical claim.
Prepare first aid for staff needed.
Assess and plan nursing care requirements.
Develop the day-to-day nursing care plans in the company, and guide staff on how to care for health.
Do other administrative tasks as required.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) seeks to employ a qualified and experienced Nurse to join our multinational elite team. The Hotel Nurse is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members. This role includes; provision of medical attention, counsels, mentors and maintains first aid with related medical assistants to staff and guests of the Group. Our Team Members are the Heart of InterContinental Hotels Group. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make InterContinental Hotels a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues. At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides medical attention to team members and guests
• Interacts with team members and acts as a PR representative for the department
• Ensures that information is communicated throughout the company
• Counsels team members and makes referrals to the employee assistance programme when required
• Responds to guest and team member requests in a timely and professional manner
• Actively promotes the services of the department
• Monitors and handles queries/complaints from team members
• Ensures customer satisfaction according to department standards
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in discussions with internal /external customers
• Submits reports within the agreed deadlines
• Produces accurate, well presented documentation and statistics
• Maintains up to date, accurate filing of medical related issues
• Provides administrative services for the medical plan and maintains up to date records for the medical plan
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Consistently performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Maintains First Aid Boxes
• Monitors health and safety risk factors for the property
• Updates information about sickness in a timely manner
• Submits invoices promptly to ensure no additional finance charges are incurred
• Establishes and upkeeps par levels for supplies and equipment for the effective Nursing care
• Follows the correct procedure for requisitioning and ordering
• Becomes familiar with the financial aspect of the department
BP HEALTHCARE (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD ( Hospital/Health Care )
Provide consultation and medication services to patients
Explanation of test results to the patients
Participate in health talks or campaigns from time to time
Provide continuous training to Diagnostic staff from time to time
Perform stress test, ECG, ultrasound and other diagnostic procedures
Perform other assignments as and when required by the Management
We are looking for Applicant for nanny cleaner au pair driver house keeper if you are interested kindly contact us on the email address below also call or Text on the number below
Send your CV/RESUME Email at:
contact phone number:+1 806-828-0025
You are highly welcome
• Provide high quality, expert and professional service in the delivery of salon treatments according to established protocols and procedures.
• Perform professional cuts, styles, conditioning treatments hair and scalp treatments
• Responsible for shampooing and conditioning the clients’ hair and scalp and for recommending/utilizing the appropriate products for each service given.
• Educate and provide guests with recommendations on salon services and retail products/merchandise for sale as well as other services available in FaceLine
• Responsible for completing proper opening/closing procedures for the Salon.
• Prepare and maintain clean and neat workstations at all times and ensure that all salon equipment such as brushes, combs, implements and supplies are properly sanitized after every guest use to maintain hygiene standards.
• Other tasks assigned by Management
• Providing excellent services to customer by prepare and administer medications. Possess knowledge of medications, and seek clarification from the physician as needed
• Nursing care to patients
• Check Nursing Supplies stock-in & Out
• Follow up Condition of in-Patents
• Assist all medical Supports in Clinic
• Do other tasks as required by Doctor
I’m Looking For A Domestic Worker’s For The Above Position Nanny And Driver.
My Name Is Mrs Hannah Alfred, We Just Move To 8 Kingsbury Gardens Dunstable LU5 4PX, UK,We Are Loving For A Nanny Can look After Our 2 Beautiful Kids 9Month and 3Yrs Old Girls
1 Year To Less Than 2 Years
Housekeeping/Nanny :£3600 Monthly (Weekly Allowance £200)
Driver :£3500 Monthly (Weekly Allowance £200)
You Are Expected To Shoulder 50% Of Your Travel Legal Expenses And Accommodation, Feeding Is Free, Employee Must Be Willing To Stay With The Family Full Time.
Candidate Should Forward Over Their CV Or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com or Contact +447451247610 Through IMO.
Representative Office of Nestle (Thai) Ltd ( Food and Beverage )
- Active recommendation by HCPs of Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and services where and when appropriate and when exclusive breastfeeding is not possible;
- Be the recognized Trusted Infant Nutrition Solution Provider and Partner by and with HCPs;
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with HCPs and relevant medical decision makers;
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence), through relevant tools/systems like the call record (Paper base);
- To ensure quality service to HCPs through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness and pricing within the territory via Networking with Distributors;
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget;
- Adhere to WHO code, Nestle Instruction and Local legislation and summarize monthly code violation report to submit to Nutrition & Medical Services in Cambodia
Hiring Domestic helpers for United States
18-55 yrs old Ready passport
X abroad or new comer
Two days off per week
$1500 - $5500 per month
Free medicals,training,food and accommodation.