Assist with the development and execution of PR plan(s) for corporate office and divisions,
Develop, write and distribute approved press releases that are news-worthy.
Make suggestions, create and continuously update the elements to include in a formal press kit.
Regularly meet with and interview business division to stay up-to-date on their businesses and industries.
Schedule photography services for executive photos, significant photo opportunities and events.
Build new and stronger relationships with key local media to include: online media, magazines, newspaper, trade publications, TV and Radio stations.
Utilize Web sites and social media to post historical and current news-worthy items, press releases, speeches and awards.
Assist in creating and updating a tailored media distribution list for business divisions if required.
Assist in establishing business divisions and management as a source in the media.
Assist with the planning and execution of press conferences.
Create process to streamline internal communications relating to the management of news-worthy events.
Produce News Clipping binders and organize Media Recaps for management review.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at industry related events to include logistical support.
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at key community events.
Publication and Written Materials
Confirm article submissions relating to current events and issues in related industries.
Act as a “ghost writer” as needed.
Assist in writing internal e-newsletter
Sponsorship and Community Involvement
Assist in creating new sponsorship opportunities that will brands (under own custody) the greatest exposure and ROI.
Manage the administrative details of confirming preferred sponsorships.
Ensure related sponsor benefits are processed and/or received.
Advise on community involvement opportunities.
Promote and organize press conferences, and other related events.
Plan details of the events.
Operational and Administrative
Attends meetings of related divisions and other meetings as necessary.
Recommends and implement ways to increase productivity, professionalism and customer service within the office.
Completes outside errands as necessary.
Provides administrative support, as needed, to the Strategy and Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrate excellence in public relations.
Ability to generate, share and follow through on ideas to promote related brands.
Willingness to contribute to the overall success of the brands.
Possess strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations’ skills.
Ability to provide excellent PR services for related brands.
Ability to actively participate in internal PR meetings.
Ability to work well with other staff in a collaborative and professional environment.
Ability to execute multiple priority projects simultaneously while ensuring budget, deadlines, business ethics and best practices are met.
Ability to develop professionally with regards to being aware and learning industry trends, new public relation techniques and practices, and operational knowledge, etc.
Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
CICERÓN COMPANY LIMITED ( Advertising/Media/Broadcast )
Join us and be our Graphic Designer! We are looking for an independent and motivated Graphic Designer who dares to dream and achieve it with Cicerón Digital Signage & Advertising Solutions.
Submit your CV to: email@example.com
• Fresh graduate is okay with a portfolio.
• Experienced in video editing and trimming.
• Knowledge in web design/layout (not a must but will be a plus).
• Good communication skill in English to understand the art direction.
• Influence in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, PDF in order to have well designed office document or PowerPoint proposal.
• Knowledgeable in understanding and “read” the design file or movie/short clip file.
• Maintain the good image of the company by following the branding strategy to design the proposal/presentation/backdrop (occasionally)/update image on the website.
• Receive and control quality of advertising file, including graphic and short clip. Make sure the file from client is under guideline and the quality is good enough to broadcast.
• Being able to enhance the advertising files in minor problem if needed.
• Last requirement: BE CREATIVE and CONTRIBUTE THE ART TO PHNOM PENH!
Interested applicants are requested to submit CV and a cover letter outlining their suitability for the position to the contact below for further discussion.
Phone: 023 61 36 888 – 0719 667 667
Website : www.ciceroncambodia.com
Unit Manager of Card & e-Payment for Issuing Management position is mainly responsible for driving Card & e-Payment Product/ Services adoption rate through work with sale and marketing teams. He/she is also responsible for managing procedure, Card, ATM performance monitoring, collecting customer feedbacks and related issues from the field and share to related team for improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage procedure, Card & e-Payment product profitability and growth covering Card, ATM Acquiring and Merchant Payment.
- Developing strategy for Card acquisition, ATM, merchant recruitment and management.
- Liaise with international payment companies to explore the new card products and services to feed the market need to increase the non-interest income to the bank.
- Work with sales and marketing team on sale target and marketing related activities including campaign and promotional for Card, ATM and Merchant related.
- Manage Card, ATM and e-Payment product development and enhancement projects including project planning, business requirement, and user acceptance test.
- Develop the necessary material and provide training/refreshment to branches and other related departments existing/new Card, ATM and e-Payment products/services.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Call, visit and follow up customers to make new sales
- Provide excellent presentation to prospected customers
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Complete relevant sales and marketing tasks
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Plan and develop a marketing and business plan.
- Data respond and reply all commend of the customer need via chat, facebook, and other
Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, magazines, posters, product packaging, displays, and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Creating contents for the company as it relates to advertising
• Creating content / buzz words that will help attract traffics
• The ability to write-not to copy what others write, but to create original, fresh
• Work with art director and solve problems together
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use
SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media
posts, blogs and white papers
• Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant thirdparty platforms
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Report to Manager
Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for
adoption where appropriate
• Other tasks assigned by Creative Director.
Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in providing world-class mobile, web and digital marketing services that help companies around the world unlock market opportunities, engage their customers and accelerate their business.
Okoone was founded by two mobile and web industry veterans with the mission to offer product ideation, UI/UX design, software development and digital marketing platforms relying on proven technologies and agile development methodologies at competitive price without any compromise on quality of deliverable.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and operates a development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia serving customers across the US, Europe and Asia. Okoone is currently employing 35 people and is undergoing triple-digit growth
Okoone is currently seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead on its digital marketing projects. The main tasks for this position are setting up digital strategies, building online communities and implementing SEO/ASO techniques to increase organic traffic on current digital assets, managing high-impact ad-campaigns, and providing comprehensive data analytics and reporting.
- SEO: Implementing SEO techniques to increase organic visibility and traffic (keyword and webpage optimization, content creation, backlinking…)
- Digital Ad-Campaigns: Planning, designing and running targeted digital ad-campaigns on several platforms (Google Words, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Apple Search Ads…) to reach larger audiences
- ASO: Maximizing Android and iOS store pages visibility through various techniques (keyword optimization, increasing rating through user support…)
- Analytics & reporting: Build data-driven reports on digital marketing strategy, activity tracking, website and app performance (user acquisition, engagement, retention, ad campaign, etc…)
What we offer
- Fast growing company
- High impact and large-scale international projects
- Advanced training on digital marketing best practices, modern project management methodologies
- International and multicultural working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote)
Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) ( Entertainment/Sport Club )
- Create PR and Marketing plan for CBS digital
- Executing and implementing marketing and promotional campaigns for shows and dramas, including of all internal and external elements (TV, print, digital and out-of-home)
- Coordinate with programming team and promo team for marketing tools across all platforms.
- Oversee implementation of marketing strategy and campaign
- Support digital sales team in terms of proposal and brochures for sales activities.
- Interpret viewer research data/marketing trends in the digital market and translate into actionable strategic Plans
- Work dotted-line with social media team for promotions.
- Coordinate and build relationship with other media outlets and suppliers.
- Event management
- Oversee social media PR strategies.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage and plan digital marketing budget
- Manage and maintain company’s website and social networking accounts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies
- Create and manage social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Link in...
- Response comment, message to Customers on time
- Developing effective channel and increase the brand awareness.
Century 21 Imperial Realty Co., Ltd ( Real Estate/Property )
- Collaborating with department heads and other marketing team members to create marketing collateral, video content, social media content, as well as sales and internal presentations
- Design marketing materials, event promotion, and creative artworks including leaflet, banners, print ads, images for printing and digital media, etc.
- Handle artwork printing and negotiation with printing house.
- Assist in designing presentation layout, design, templates, etc.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all IT related equipment.
- Manage Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube, website etc
- Develop facebook page and the community to be colorful, website traffic plan create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Work closely designers for the new art-work concept
- Critical thinking on text creation
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
- Manager art and copywriting professionals
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Report to: Head of Research & Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand the concept and work with designer to produce an interesting artwork.
- Work with digital service suppliers to publish the HKL’s contents to the public or any target areas.
- Closely check and control on the supplier’s channels (website, social media, etc.) ensuring the advertisement is performing follow the plan and agreement.
- Prepare monthly report of digital performance as well as comparing with competitors.
- Manage HKL’s social media contents (Website, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube).
- Other tasks as assigned by the line management.
1. Assist annual marketing plan and strategies to achieve company goal
2. Managing implementing digital marketing including social media management such as Website, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Trip Advisor, Google Ads
3. Implement appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability
4. Collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hand-on capacity to achieve individual, team and organizational goals
5. Positive updating of social media sites, including devising appropriate answers to questions
6. Update competitor influential market by monthly
7. Meeting customer to build relationship and increase event numbers
Unit Manager of Digital Banking for Digital Product Management position is mainly responsible for managing procedure, digital product profitability and growth covering mobile banking, internet banking both consumer and corporate module.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage procedure, digital product profitability and growth covering mobile banking, internet banking both consumer and corporate module.
- Manage services standard, customer feedback/experience and issues relating to these channels and prepare user requirements with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement projects.
- Develop value proposition for various customer segments and share to digital project team for enhancement and development. When required, manage mobile banking & internet banking enhancement projects.
- Conduct data analytic to improve overall digital banking business, including acquisition, transaction, event trigger offering, etc.
- Manage and co-ordinate on relevant report requirement for regulators, management, branches and relevant business team.
- All digital productivities properly documented/updated/maintained.
- Develop the necessary material and provide training/refreshment to branches and other related departments existing/new digital products/services.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.