- o Responsible for daily sales activities
o Promote the products and after sales services
o Prepare the products display, included pricing, packaging and stock
o Prepare daily and weekly sales report to sales manager regarding sales problems, and customer complaints
o Survey customer’s behaviors and satisfaction to sales team
o Follow up customer’s need, deliver product to customers and confirm them on payment
o Perform other activities and tasks assigned by the Supervisor or Head department
o Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
1. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
3. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
4. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
5. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
6. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
7. Daily sales management- at the store and delivery channel, lead and control at the physical store
8. Act as the Brand Manager to deal and coordinate with marketing, digital, media team to run sale, advertising and consumer promotion and more.
9. Work closely with accountant to close an accounting
10. Work closely with the e-commerce manager to reconcile the online sales.
11. Support the supply chain team to source and clearance
12. Provide support, thoughts, recommendation to CEO for fashion trend