2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
1. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Lead Sales team to have good Customer Service (on Facebook Page & Walk In)
3. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
4. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
5. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
6. Daily sales management- at the store and delivery channel, lead and control at the physical store
7. Support the supply chain team to source and clearance
8. Organize product for daily Facebook live
9. Work closely with Sales and messenger to make sure that products are delivered to customers.
10. Work closely with accountant to close an accounting
11. Other tasks assigned by Store Manager.