• CRM with outlet regarding the product, i.e. prices, quantity, warranty, etc.
• Ensuring that the products are sent to its designated place
• Checking the products before the delivering to its designated stores.
• Make time to time check on the stock products
• Deal with collecting, making, updating and analyzing of different kinds of figures in accordance with sales staffs.
• Ensuring the quality of the product, its status,
• Making deals with outlet and prospect outlet
• Do other tasks assigned by management.
Brand Ambassador/ Seller’s role: the incumbents have to achieve individual sales target, greet, advice, maintaining relationship with and provide sales related services to client; sell, cross-sell, and up-sell products to clients; collect and update clients’ data; support store operations as needed.
-Consulting clients and selling products to achieved individual monthly sales target
-Keep the store is always in good hygiene
-Check the goods and hand-over after the working shift
-Comply with store regulation, company policy and shift leader’s instruction
-Keep and maintain goods and property of the stores in good condition
-Collect money, check receipt and issue invoice for clients
-Display the goods in the store alignment with brand guideline
-Suggest and propose idea to take care clients
-Other related tasks assigned by Shift Leader
- Welcome customers warmly.
- Promotion products instore to customer
- Learning technology product.
- check and testing products before left it to customer
- Explain clearly about how to use products and warranty.
- Prepare products in store in maily and clean
- And others task that brand manager assign
CHINA DUTY FREE GROUP (CAMBODIA)CO.,LTD ( Wholesales/Retails )
-Greet customers and determine their needs and wants
-Provide advice to clients regarding particular products or services
-Explain the use and advantages of the products to customers
-Answered customers’ queries and concerns
-Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
Indoor Sales/Showroom Assistant/ Sales Receptionist in Maxk SHOP, OSRAM SHOP, DIFA or TCL
As Indoor Sales, you will act, as a bridge between the company and customers, and your role is to develop and maintain an active client portfolio.
Greet customers in a courteous and respectful manner
Informing customers about product availability and product prices
Recommend products according to customers’ needs
Understanding customer needs and requirements
Prepare items for sales and delivery to customer
Participate in cash count, sales records, invoices, summary reports. Collect bills and others payables and forward them to accounting department
Follow up customer visits or refer customers to proper outdoor sales staff as needed
Conduct daily and weekly reports
Keep the shop neat and clean
Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager
1. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Lead Sales team to have good Customer Service (on Facebook Page & Walk In)
3. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
4. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
5. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
6. Daily sales management- at the store and delivery channel, lead and control at the physical store
7. Support the supply chain team to source and clearance
8. Organize product for daily Facebook live
9. Work closely with Sales and messenger to make sure that products are delivered to customers.
10. Work closely with accountant to close an accounting
11. Other tasks assigned by Store Manager.
Create sport community in Cambodia based on passion and happiness through sport.
Recruit and manage a team of sport player with a common dream of sport accessibility to Cambodian.
Manage my sport performances and make Decathlon (Store and Online) become first sport meeting of Phnom Penh.
Greet and welcome walk-in customers for all inquires
Provide information, explain and show the available products to customer
Track all the sale reports and prospective customers
Assist other assigned tasked by supervisor
- Achieve sales distribution targets and objectives set within assigned account portfolio.
- Identify new account opportunities to increase sales.
- Expand the coverage and ensure the customer carry our products for all SKUs.
- Keep the customer well informed to all our launching promotion and ensure the effectiveness within the in-charge channel.
- Conduct on-going evaluations and recommend strategies to increase sales performance.
- Build up good and long-term relationship with customers, Negotiate and handle problems solving.
- Customer database management, able to manage customer’s information and get it ready for use.
- Take lead sales team as rolling model in the field by attached with salesman to approach outlets.
2. STORE SUPERVISOR in charge of wine retail (1POSITION)
Report to: General Manager
Location: Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
Schedule: Full-time, Mon to Sun (1day off a week with rotate shift)
• Perform direct sales to customer entering the store
• Make sure that the products for tasting have sufficient quality to be proposed to customer (make sure wine is prepared and ready for offering).
• Control stock movement in and out of wine products in the store
• Weekly and monthly inventory checking
• Create marketing and promotions to push selling the products
• Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
• Ensure that the health and safety measure are met for customers
• Manage daily cash flow of the store
• Submit report of stock, income and expense to GM by daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Consistent evaluation of sales performance and initiate sales driven activities to achieve the store sales target/objectives
• Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees as needed
• Update and manage store catalog products
• Constantly control neatness of the displays.
• Make sure pricing is correct work on store displays
• Regular exercise of independent judgment and flexible powers in the daily performance of job duties and ensure the policies and working procedure of company are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner
• Other tasks assigned by GM
BENEFITS AND DEADLINE
-And other benefits
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd ( Human Resources )
• Welcome customers by greeting them in the store and offer assistance in product selection
• Direct customers by guiding them to the proper counters and offer recommendations based on their needs
• Provide information to customers regarding various in store products
• Process payments by totaling purchases: cash, store/credit cards; working knowledge of POS (point of sale) systems is preferred but not required
• Assist the manager and senior staff with in store inventory management and organization of store stock
• Assist senior staff with product display and keeping the store clean (products, racks, general area)
• Be punctual and prepared for shifts as needed
• Other adhoc tasks as required