1. Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on assigned tasks.
2. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
3. Maintains store staffs’ job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job performance.
4. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
5. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
6. Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
7. Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
8. Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
9. Secures the safety of merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
10. Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
11. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
12. Work with marketing agency to determine marketing strategy and executions that deliver sale
13. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
14. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
15. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
16. Working closely with accountants, supply chain manager to provide track record of the sales inventory.