-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager
• Prepare monthly accounts.
• Prepare financial budgets and project costing.
• Ensure compliance of statutory requirements.
• Work closely with HQ on all financial matters.
• Handle year-end audit and tax matters.
• Liaise with auditors, bankers and tax consultants.
• Handle full set of accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting.
• Other ad-hoc assignments.
-Prepares schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the operation manager
-Develop Standard Operating Procedure ( F&B SOP & Kitchen SOP) and clearly explain it to service staff.
-Ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned restaurant and bar.
-Involves with planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of operation manager
-Ensures sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
-Supervises the daily operation under standards fixed by operation manager
-Organize function and set up conference or meeting rooms
-Propose training programs and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
-Ensures correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
-Work closely with Chef or Assistant Chef to improve food quality and meet guest preference or expectation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
• Middle senior level operational experience such book accommodations, meals, guides, transportations
• Organize maintaining bookings list, understanding cruise schedules
• Deep understanding qualities that make best for passengers
• Manage incoming email, faxes, deliver something passengers suppliers
• Communicate, coordinate, follow up report the customer feedback
• Ability work under pressure a team environment
• Be responsible, honest dynamic
• Available travel province oversea
Responsibilities and duties
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve business objectives
• Research and keep product up to date including relevant sales and marketing data
• Develop an operating budget for the sales division to meets business goals
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
• Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts Achieve sales goals
1. Responsible for air-tickets and other services Delivery.
2. Collect payment form customer
3. Insure effective decisions are mad when it comes to releasing customer order
4. Demonstrates the right judgment that is within authority while releasing and holding orders.
5. Ensure all arrangement is completed in an accurate and timely manner
-Ensures that the hotel’s computer system both hardware and software are fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
-Draws procedures to ensure that any problems encountered in software and hardware are addressed immediately
-Ensures the physical and logical security of IT system
and keeps updated written incident management policies and procedures where action to be taken, persons to be contacted in case of incident are clearly mentioned.
-Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments in the most diligent manner and keeps track of such incidents and the way they have been solved.
-Strictly performs daily/monthly back up procedures, ensures the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes.
-Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirements and provide adequate solutions to their needs
-Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly followed by all employees.
-Performs regular computer audits in the search of un-authorized programs, improper setup or loophole in the security setup.
-Develops sound relationships with IT and maintenance providers
-Works closely with any departments of the hotel.
-Develop IT Management SOP to make sure IT department’s work implementation have is effective and efficient.
-Set up CCTV system and maintenance to make sure it working all the time
-Develop computer network ( Server-Client)
-Training and leading other IT officers in IT department.
-Monitor other IT officer’s implementation and offer support when necessary
-Control IT equipment and make IT inventory report monthly to general manager.
-To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by General Manager.
Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Do you see yourself as a Finance Manager? What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), we're interested in YOU. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. InterContinental Hotels Group is looking for a designated accountant to join its growing Hotels & Resorts division as Finance Manager. This newly created position will have direct oversight of all finance activities in the InterContinental Hotels corporate office while providing additional support to the overall Hotels & Resorts finance group. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical finance background, experience in managing a large team with varied experience, a willingness to travel for work, and a passion for the travel industry. This position will report to the Director, Finance (Hotels & Resorts) and will be located in InterContinental Hotels Corporate office. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels brand, you’re more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze revenue forecasts daily to provide guidance on challenges with various departments
• Investigate contracting issues with commercial departments, E-commerce, and IT
• Document relevant operating procedures and incorporate continuous improvement plans
• Monitor daily/weekly/monthly deliverables from various jurisdictions
• Present findings in cross functional revenue meetings and act as owner of finance action plans
• Assist with month end reporting for collection companies
• Review monthly balance sheets reconciliations to identify and implement corrective action plans
• Review AR aging reports with various collection companies and corporate staff
• Assist in accounting for issues in rates and offers with tour operators
• Review intercompany reconciliations
• Manage a team off site
• Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as requirement by Management
• Other duties as assigned
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise Front Desk Operations
-----Manage Hotel Staff
-----Assist General Manager
-----Interact with Guests
Please send your email in if you are interested.
Interested please sent CV to: LK88@outlook.com or call 015-371-181 (call 11am to 8pm
1. Welcome Passengers
2. Responding to customer inquiries.
3. Check ticket and booking ticket
4. Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
5. Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
6. Other related duties as manager assigned Job Requirement
-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our multinational hospitality group. You will be reporting to the General Manager. This challenging role has an overall responsibility for the organization, prioritization and coordination of all administrative activities. You will provide full secretarial and administrative support to the management, ensuring the efficient management of information, including emails, and filing, in a prompt and professional manner. You will also prepare, compile, edit and issue various reports and presentations as required; foster positive working relationships; and liaised with different departments for meeting arrangements, bookings, various tasks and projects. At InterContinental, we want our guests to feel special, cosmopolitan and In the Know which means we need you to: • Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.• Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.• Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special. On the job as in the classroom, we offer learning and development programmes to help you grow your career. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
FINANCIAL RETURNS• Identify and assist in planning for the purchasing of supplies, equipment, facilities and services necessary to maintain an efficient office.
• May monitor and report variances to departmental budgets or track departmental spend information to help maintain operating controls.
PEOPLE• Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
GUEST EXPERIENCE• Serve as the first point of contact for callers and visitors contacting the office/department.
• Respond to inquiries and provide information in a prompt and professional manner and according to established procedures.
• Refer persons to appropriate staff members for further assistance or information.
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS• Prepare a variety of correspondence, reports, and/or presentations which may include: Gathering and summarizing information from various sources, Analysis and summary of data, Creating spreadsheets, charts, and/or graphics, Entering, retrieving and/or manipulating data within software programs or databases.
• Organize and expedite flow of work; follow-up on pending matters; communicate and interpret instructions; and communicate information to staff or clients in manager’s absence. Maintain manager's appointment calendar and complete and submit expense reports; coordinate telephone/conference calls and incoming mail; set up and maintain filing systems, etc. Maintain an organized, clean, and professional work area.
• Complete and/or coordinate activities related to assigned projects; assist in establishing project timetables, action steps and status updates; follow-up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
First Unite International Travel ( Hospitality/Tourism )
Responding to customer inquiries.
Check ticket and booking ticket
Completing a required report in system, sending to team leader/supervisor
Able to work independently with strong follow up tenacity
Other related duties as assigned