Aqua Expeditions (Cambodia) Co. Ltd., ( Hospitality/Tourism )
The incumbent is responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing appropriate training activities. The incumbent works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company. S/he also supports rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
S/he often has backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development and education.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is looking for a Tenacious and Shrewd Purchasing and Procurement Manager to join our multinational elite team. Under the guidance of the Director of Finance and Business Support, you will be responsible for managing and controlling purchasing systems and procedures to continually improve the supply chain process, ensuring cost effective contracting of products and services, and promoting compliance internally with established standards. The major role of this post is for the acquisition of food, beverage, and general purchases at maximum economics based on business activity. The Purchasing Manager acts as a liaison between individuals in the hotel and supplier representatives in the procurement of goods and services required to achieve the objectives of each department. Your forte is translating operating forecasts into material requirements plans and thereby determining standard stock and re-orders levels with Department Heads and Management. We are in search of an individual who is not afraid to challenge the norm, tackle challenges head on from different angles and who aspires to be part of an elite, dynamic and eclectic team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in related field, with a track record of market knowledge and reliable connections. At IHG, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. Our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels brand, you’re more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Directly supervise the Purchasing/Receiving staff through delegation of work tasks to achieve set objectives.
• Attend all Food and Beverage and related meetings such as menu engineering, weekly forecast, BEO meetings and Financial Services.
• Maintain close communications with Chef and Catering Department on requirements for future menu events to evaluate menus against Par Inventories in determining necessary requirements for outlets and banquet functions.
• Establish and maintain training tools for subordinates to achieve a better knowledge and understanding of the Purchasing process and applications such as: product familiarity, receiving and storage standards, EOM reconciliation of Food and Beverage inventories, EOM Accounts Payable closing.
• Coordinate with vendor to set up site visits of their facilities to aid key personnel in Purchasing and Storerooms as a training tool to improve basic knowledge of commodities used.
• Counsel and make, as needed, assessment of present and/or new associate job performance to determine what specific training is required to achieve desired results.
• Evaluate vendor performance in compliance to Purchasing bid procedures.
• Monitors vendor ability to provide timely and consistent quality according to established specifications.
• Maintain close communications with Corporate Purchasing offices for placement and follow-up on quarterly and annual order requirements.
• Attend area hotel and restaurant shows and seminars to establish new vendor relations and learn of new products and ways to improve present operation.
• Manage weekly bid process to ensure the best prices are being obtained on frequently purchased items.
• Coordinate weekly wine, liquor and beer purchases, ensuring compliance with state liquor laws. Establish and maintain requisition procedures for alcoholic beverages that guarantee maximum control over inventories.
• Work daily with Accounts Payable to ensure Birch Street is accurate and up-to-date.
First Unite International Travel ( Hospitality/Tourism )
• Ability to promote more sales.
• Maintaining good relation with clients.
• Prepare monthly sales reports
• Daily indoor & outdoor sales.
• Promotes company's product/service such as inbound/outbound tour, flight ticket and visa.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Invoice, Receipt, Payment voucher.
- Prepare details support accounts in Balance Sheet and statement of income.
- Control Stock.
- Prepare payment to the supplier and other agent
- Purchase and Order
- Understand Tax declaration.
- Monitor cost accounting records and ensure that they are compliance with the legal requirement
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Location: Siem Reap
• Schedule: Full-time
• Salary: $300-$500
• Number of candidate: 02
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Following client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
Monday to Friday: from 08.30am to 12h30pm - 01 hour for lunch break - and from 13h30pm to 17.30pm.| Saturday: from 08.30am - 12.30pm.
-Cleans and maintains all public areas
-Empties ashtrays and urns.
-Polishes furniture and fixtures.
-Vacuums and polishes elevators.
-Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
-Training and leading public area attendant
ASIAN OVERLAND TRAVEL PRIVATE LIMITED CAMBODIA ( Hospitality/Tourism )
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our AOS Cambodia family. If you are industrious, possesses strong team spirit, looking to grow with an international company based in Cambodia, we want to hear from you.
MAIN JOB DESCRIPTION
Maintain data in the system.
Write to hotels and service providers to update.
-Develop housekeeping SOP, trains and evaluates housekeeping department’s employees performance.
-Directs activities of the housekeeping department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
-Assists operation manager in maintenance programs for guest rooms and public areas.
-Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, public areas and other areas to assure that employees maintain the property’s standards of housekeeping.
-Schedules special cleaning programs as required; window washing, carpet shampooing, vent cleaning, general cleaning and other programs may be included in the cleaning program directed by operation manager and housekeeping.
-Maintains a monthly inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, submitting requisitions to the operation manager for replacement of supplies and equipment.
-Originates work orders for needed repairs to guest rooms or public areas and review with operation manager.
-Issues all supplies and equipment for cleaning of guest rooms (and other areas), in accordance with policy and procedures.
-Purchases all basic cleaning implements, supplies and equipment as directed and advised by the operation manager.
-Prepares personnel forms by submitting up-to-date information as changes in status occur.
-Assures that all employee rules and regulations are followed and report any deviations to the operation manager immediately.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by operation manager.
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) seeks to employ a qualified and experienced Nurse to join our multinational elite team. The Hotel Nurse is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members. This role includes; provision of medical attention, counsels, mentors and maintains first aid with related medical assistants to staff and guests of the Group. Our Team Members are the Heart of InterContinental Hotels Group. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make InterContinental Hotels a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues. At Intercontinental Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our vision: to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the world over, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides medical attention to team members and guests
• Interacts with team members and acts as a PR representative for the department
• Ensures that information is communicated throughout the company
• Counsels team members and makes referrals to the employee assistance programme when required
• Responds to guest and team member requests in a timely and professional manner
• Actively promotes the services of the department
• Monitors and handles queries/complaints from team members
• Ensures customer satisfaction according to department standards
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in discussions with internal /external customers
• Submits reports within the agreed deadlines
• Produces accurate, well presented documentation and statistics
• Maintains up to date, accurate filing of medical related issues
• Provides administrative services for the medical plan and maintains up to date records for the medical plan
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Consistently performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Maintains First Aid Boxes
• Monitors health and safety risk factors for the property
• Updates information about sickness in a timely manner
• Submits invoices promptly to ensure no additional finance charges are incurred
• Establishes and upkeeps par levels for supplies and equipment for the effective Nursing care
• Follows the correct procedure for requisitioning and ordering
• Becomes familiar with the financial aspect of the department
-Obtains assigned service station from host/hostess at start of work shift.
-Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guest of specials and menu changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
-Takes food and beverage orders from guests (either written or memorized) and relays order to kitchen employee and bartender as appropriate.
-Processes guests' orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen employee, and bartender and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service.
-Serves courses from kitchen and services areas promptly, garnishing items with proper presentation prior to serving.
-May carve meats, bone fish and fowl, prepare flaming dishes and desserts at table side and present, open, and pour wine when serving guests.
-Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, to respond to any additional requests, and to determine when the meal has been completed.
-Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to cashier or host/hostess as appropriate.
-May assist bus person with stocking work stations, removing, and resetting soiled dishes and silverware from table at conclusion of each course and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
-Assist in preparation of work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the appropriate industrial legislation.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by F&B Supervisor
InterContinental Hotels Group ( Hospitality/Tourism )
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual as Assistant General Manager. As Assistant Manager, you’ll provide operational and leadership direction to the hotel by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to deputies for the General Manager in his/her absence. We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it is created by our people and founded upon strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers – that’s why we’ve been certified as a Top global Employer of 2018. We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way. At InterContinental Hotels Group, we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations. Because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Interested applicants should forward their recent CV and cover letter through InterContinental's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers;
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance;
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently;
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed;
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management;
• Coordinate a team of professionals, responsible for the respective operational departments.
• Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts;
• Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses;
• Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the general manager;
• Will also be required to perform duty management shifts during weekends.
• Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members;
• Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities.
• Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability;
• Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty;
• Contribute towards the development of concepts for all F&B outlets, whilst ensuring the brand standards are met;
• Contribute towards the control of payroll costs by ensuring that operational departments are manned in an effective, efficient and economic manner, whilst ensuring that brand standards are met at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise Front Desk Operations
-----Manage Hotel Staff
-----Assist General Manager
-----Interact with Guests
Please send your email in if you are interested.
Interested please sent CV to: LK88@outlook.com or call 015-371-181 (call 11am to 8pm
• Process new booking, amendment, cancellation to hotels, restaurants, guides, drivers…etc
• Prepare all tour/expense vouchers to suppliers and final confirmation to guide
• Check all invoices from suppliers and confirm to accountant department
• Brief program to guide and driver
• Collect and read questionnaire that guide drop and report to management if any negative comments
• Follow up and reconfirm all services to make sure everything go smoothly as per program
• Inspect new hotels, restaurants and other new attraction site and share it to team
-Installs and configures computer hardware operating systems and applications.
-Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
-Talks employee / clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
-Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
-Maintenance computer parts, check for broken part, replace it if necessary.
-Follows diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
-Sets up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
-Responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
-Works continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
-Prioritizes and managing many open cases at one time.
-Rapidly establishes a good working relationship with customers and other professionals (e.g., software developers).
-Tests and evaluates new technology, set up and monitor CCTV.
-Conducts electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
-Work closely with IT team and follow instruction or SOP set by IT Manager.
-Perform other duties as assigned by IT Manager