- Contribute development selling marketing strategies to growth advancement within competitive industry.
- Provide support on selling tactics and strategy to run our product nationwide, ensure their target objectives.
- Manage, and evaluate subordinator to ensure efficiency effectiveness their works torward assigned goal objectives.
- Build network to potential clients, especially key dealer.
- Manage build relationship existing customers and news customer.
- Prepare properly manage client base, including management, sales pipeline report.
- Keep up to date competitor information, including products, and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date sale distribution to match with marketing activities to ensure everything in direction.
- Work closely with Area Sale Manager to monitor and settle customer's problem.
- Other tasks assigned by Top Management
ABC Trading Co., Ltd is a trading and distribution specialist selling motorcycle parts, tires and tubes. We thrive for excellence in what we do by offering care to our employees and offering quality products and services to customers.
This job hiring of a "Sales and Marketing Manager" is one of our effort to professionalize our selling/distribution process so that we can better serve our customers and strengthen our brand loyalty.
The job of Sales and Marketing Manager includes:
- Induce the right value and working attitude among sales team.
- Strengthen selling skills of the sales team with training, product and technical knowledge, and supports.
- Conducting research, evaluating market situation, diagnose existing and potential problems.
- Develop strategies to fence of competition.
- Develop strategies to strengthen brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop strategies to efficiently roll out new products and achieve high distribution coverage in an efficient manner.
- (Most important !) Execute all of the above with attention to details and determination.
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
Builds rapport and customer relationships and qualifies the customer’s requirements
Demonstrates the JLR Customer First Behaviors in all interactions with customer and colleagues
Support customers in all the relevant of customer’s needs, demand and customer satisfaction
Ensure sales opportunities are maximized for the full range of JLR Services and products, including warranties and service plans
Coordinates in purchase and sell process of customer and also dealership’s service support
Liaises with administrative colleagues to ensure the documents, contracts, record keeping or other administrative tasks goes smoothly
Participates in planning sales and marketing campaigns and promotions
Manage the display of products and merchandise
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities
- Maintain asset master data in SAP system including creating, acquiring, transferring and disposal of asset
- Prepare asset purchase requisition upon request and send to purchasing division
- Coordinate assets by issuing assets to employee, collecting assets from resigning employee and moving damage assets to warehouse
- Update request of IT equipment into Help Desk system
- Prepare documents for vehicle license and plate number
Keep record of assets by annual physical count and tagging
- Ensure asset transaction data is accurate, up to date and properly registered
- Ensure asset purchase requisition complies with company policy
- Issue asset to requester on time
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To survey all information related with property in accuracy
- Manage and operate all the projects to answer the schedule with the high quality to keep the good branding and compete all the requirements
- Controlling the effective costing to help the company to gain more business
- Identify risk managements with excellent solution about real Estate to customers.
- Be able to understand property law
- Deal daily matter to make sure Real Estate running smoothly
- Participate on bidding process on property
- Support sales-team to gain the projects of Real Estate to make sure the products and good service.
- Provide training and the key performance indicator to all Sale teams to enhance the quality of them.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
- Achieve profitable sales of each products to your defined customer base
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Gather and update market and customer information
- Liaise to customer service and other inter-department to precede the orders
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed the targets
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation etc.
- Prepare reporting documents to present to line manager
- Take On Additional Assignments, As Required, In Support Of Company Needs.
o GUIDE PART
Guide association relationship
Guiding fees evolution all country (be informed, negociate, inform sales database)
Participate organize guide annual meeting Quality Manager
Update guide database (or make sure team do it well)
Collect feedbacks guide
Manage guide planning / preferred list
o OPERATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up, & evaluate operation executives: training, give advices, control work.
Communicate CM Inspection/trainee of Team.
Update operation board every week.
Organize Operation Meeting every 2 weeks.
Lead team meeting every Monday operation part.
Organize lead meeting every special group solve problem spot stationery management (welcome board, maps, gift, ...)
o TRANSPORTATION TEAM SUPERVISION
Follow up & evaluate teams: training, give advices, control work.
Evaluate suppliers follow up quality
Representative Operation team other department: Sales, Production, TMS support, Reservation...
Make sure teams satisfied Operation
Assure coordination Siem Reap Office
o EMERGENCY DUTIES
Be available solve emergencies problems 24/7
• Irregular Tasks
o Suppliers relationship :
Assist some negotiations partnership building
o Client relationship :
Meet, give presents, have lunch, dinner clients partners (clients inspection trip)
Take care partners their inspection trip (inspect hotels, tours, etc.)
•Managing Strategies and plans for new customers
•To build marketing teams and set up marketing goal
•Prepare budget for events planning and promotion.
Making marketing strategies for Sale and marketing grow.
•Knowledgeable to solve the problem skills clients
•Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
•Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
•Work corporate with sale teams leader
•Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
•Gathering market and customer information.
•Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
•Advising on forthcoming project developments
•Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the General Manager.