- Contribute development selling marketing strategies to growth advancement within competitive industry.
- Provide support on selling tactics and strategy to run our product nationwide, ensure their target objectives.
- Manage, and evaluate subordinator to ensure efficiency effectiveness their works torward assigned goal objectives.
- Build network to potential clients, especially key dealer.
- Manage build relationship existing customers and news customer.
- Prepare properly manage client base, including management, sales pipeline report.
- Keep up to date competitor information, including products, and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date sale distribution to match with marketing activities to ensure everything in direction.
- Work closely with Area Sale Manager to monitor and settle customer's problem.
- Other tasks assigned by Top Management
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Report on regional sales results.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
Responsible for achieving the sale target set by the company
Find new prospect customers and maintenance good relationship with new and existing customers
Understand and share knowledge about the industrial markets and competitor’s information
Clear on product knowledge and internal process
Follow the standard customer service and customer satisfaction guideline
Involve in the relevant administrative support such as sales contract preparation, costing review, quotation sheet and so forth
Other tasks assigned by direct manager
- Achieve profitable sales of each products to your defined customer base
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Gather and update market and customer information
- Liaise to customer service and other inter-department to precede the orders
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed the targets
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation etc.
- Prepare reporting documents to present to line manager
- Take On Additional Assignments, As Required, In Support Of Company Needs.
- Presenting and selling company products
- Maintaining the company’s existing customers and find now outlets
- Pushing existing dealers to speed up the company’s products
- Pushing shop to help more our products
- Dealing with problems for customers
- Making sales plan
- Checking the market performance and activities.
- Making daily, weekly, monthly sales reports
- Other tasks assigned by management team
Responsible for the safety driving and provide the best customer service to customer
Basic knowledge about all types of car condition
Ensure the car is clean before and after the trip following the checklist
Inform to line manager for any problem
Other tasks assigned by manager
Assist with the development and execution of PR plan(s) for corporate office and divisions,
Develop, write and distribute approved press releases that are news-worthy.
Make suggestions, create and continuously update the elements to include in a formal press kit.
Regularly meet with and interview business division to stay up-to-date on their businesses and industries.
Schedule photography services for executive photos, significant photo opportunities and events.
Build new and stronger relationships with key local media to include: online media, magazines, newspaper, trade publications, TV and Radio stations.
Utilize Web sites and social media to post historical and current news-worthy items, press releases, speeches and awards.
Assist in creating and updating a tailored media distribution list for business divisions if required.
Assist in establishing business divisions and management as a source in the media.
Assist with the planning and execution of press conferences.
Create process to streamline internal communications relating to the management of news-worthy events.
Produce News Clipping binders and organize Media Recaps for management review.
Presentations and Speaking Engagements
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at industry related events to include logistical support.
Solicit and secure speaking engagements and participation at key community events.
Publication and Written Materials
Confirm article submissions relating to current events and issues in related industries.
Act as a “ghost writer” as needed.
Assist in writing internal e-newsletter
Sponsorship and Community Involvement
Assist in creating new sponsorship opportunities that will brands (under own custody) the greatest exposure and ROI.
Manage the administrative details of confirming preferred sponsorships.
Ensure related sponsor benefits are processed and/or received.
Advise on community involvement opportunities.
Promote and organize press conferences, and other related events.
Plan details of the events.
Operational and Administrative
Attends meetings of related divisions and other meetings as necessary.
Recommends and implement ways to increase productivity, professionalism and customer service within the office.
Completes outside errands as necessary.
Provides administrative support, as needed, to the Strategy and Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrate excellence in public relations.
Ability to generate, share and follow through on ideas to promote related brands.
Willingness to contribute to the overall success of the brands.
Possess strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations’ skills.
Ability to provide excellent PR services for related brands.
Ability to actively participate in internal PR meetings.
Ability to work well with other staff in a collaborative and professional environment.
Ability to execute multiple priority projects simultaneously while ensuring budget, deadlines, business ethics and best practices are met.
Ability to develop professionally with regards to being aware and learning industry trends, new public relation techniques and practices, and operational knowledge, etc.
Ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Maintain the appointment diaries efficiently and CEO’s calendar.
- Attending business meetings and public events with the CEO, to provide assistance
- Take Minutes of meeting as required.
- Ensure security of the office and all confidential documents.
- Submit and record all travelling, miscellaneous, Business expenses and claims as required.
- Make appointments and book of flight ticket.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any - - other related duties that ----Management may require from time to time.
1. Provide support to all front-desk operations, also acts as receptionist to provide office support services in order to assist visitors, customers, as well as represent a professional office’s (SOP).
2. Prepare monthly and annual admin reports such as utilities expenses, gasoline expense, stationary stock, driver’s miscellaneous expense, and vehicle fixing, etc.
3. Control stationary and inventory movement
4. Prepare staff activities declaration and deletion for Forte Insurance
5. Frequent contacts inside and outside organization involving an exchange of information in both Khmer and English languages.
6. Prepare and handle a list of contact number of suppliers, company’s business partners, all branch offices, and staffs.
7. Receive arrival items, documents, and fax form from out office then pass to the right Dept. or person concern.
8. Receive items, documents, and fax form from staffs at the office then relay to the right destination.
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit or management from time to time
1. Assist in staff recruitment and selection process
2. Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance to company policies including disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies, etc.
3. Prepare a declaration of personnel movement report for Department of Labour Law
4. Prepare monthly payroll and NSSF
5. Manage staff contract, compensation and benefit
6. Check all type of leave applications and update the leave records to ensure accuracy
7. Translate documents from Khmer to English and vice versa
8. Inform and coordinate with line managers to carry out staff appraisals at the appropriate time
9. Any other duties assigned by the unit/management from time to time
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities
- Distribute products widely in the assigned territory
- Achieve monthly target
- Display products well and do merchandising in outlets
- Promote existing and new products to customers
Collect all the documents related to shipment cost.
Calculate the landing cost.
Maintain the account reconciliation related to inventory.
Work with sales administration to make sure the VSB codes created.
Perform physical stock counts.
Perform other ad hoc takes to support decision process required by inventory controller and accounting manager.
Physical stock counts at provinces twice a year.