- Support help desk to assist users with resolving software issues and questions
- Manually test applications to ensure functionality, quality and performance
- Review user feedback, use cases and functional requirements
- Validate and document reported software bugs
- Track user requests for features and changes
- Track bug reports and follow-up with development team on status
- Provide metrics reporting to support the software development initiatives
- Implement and maintain IT process, policies, standard, SLA and controls for related IT activities
- Ensure through IT Quality Assurance Team that the respective functional heads have the correct IT policies, procedures, standards and practices for conformance with the IT Governance - Framework and mandatory legislation and regulations
- Collaborate with IT Security Team to ensure that Information System Perimeter are well protected and permanently monitored, the BCP is defined and tested periodically
- Collaborate with IT Solution Team to ensure that development, deployment, training and support processes are safe and provide the expected result to business
- Collaborate with IT Production Team to ensure that IT production environment are monitored, operational, at the expected performance
- Determine the profile of risks in the estate and devise a strategy to mitigate
- Manage day-to-day activities related to developing, advising based on the IT Governance Framework
Responsible for the safety driving and provide the best customer service to customer
Basic knowledge about all types of car condition
Ensure the car is clean before and after the trip following the checklist
Inform to line manager for any problem
Other tasks assigned by manager
- Contribute development selling marketing strategies to growth advancement within competitive industry.
- Provide support on selling tactics and strategy to run our product nationwide, ensure their target objectives.
- Manage, and evaluate subordinator to ensure efficiency effectiveness their works torward assigned goal objectives.
- Build network to potential clients, especially key dealer.
- Manage build relationship existing customers and news customer.
- Prepare properly manage client base, including management, sales pipeline report.
- Keep up to date competitor information, including products, and other marketing activities.
- Keep up-to-date sale distribution to match with marketing activities to ensure everything in direction.
- Work closely with Area Sale Manager to monitor and settle customer's problem.
- Other tasks assigned by Top Management
- Distribute products widely in the assigned territory
- Achieve monthly target
- Display products well and do merchandising in outlets
- Promote existing and new products to customers
• Follow up and monitor the sale activities of Sub-Distributors
• Implement strategies set by the company
• Provide sale and marketing strategies sub distributors
• Provide training, sale solutions, and strategies to salesmen
• Survey the market situation and offer solution and strategies options
• Prepare weekly and monthly report related to sub distributor activities
• Responsibility for program creation and quotations within our agreed timescales with agency partners and customer enquiries.
• Discussion with Product team to provide best alternatives or new products when appropriate.
• Working with and reporting to senior colleagues on all matters, including workflow, training requirements and price analysis.
• Supporting Sales team colleagues and providing training advice and instruction when appropriate.
• Oversee accuracy of bookings with Sales and Reservations team.
• Maintaining and reporting on performance of agencies to management.
• Responsibility for managing and reporting agency revenue.
• Maintaining updated contracts with suppliers.
ABC Trading Co., Ltd is a trading and distribution specialist selling motorcycle parts, tires and tubes. We thrive for excellence in what we do by offering care to our employees and offering quality products and services to customers.
This job hiring of a "Sales and Marketing Manager" is one of our effort to professionalize our selling/distribution process so that we can better serve our customers and strengthen our brand loyalty.
The job of Sales and Marketing Manager includes:
- Induce the right value and working attitude among sales team.
- Strengthen selling skills of the sales team with training, product and technical knowledge, and supports.
- Conducting research, evaluating market situation, diagnose existing and potential problems.
- Develop strategies to fence of competition.
- Develop strategies to strengthen brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop strategies to efficiently roll out new products and achieve high distribution coverage in an efficient manner.
- (Most important !) Execute all of the above with attention to details and determination.
- Presenting and selling company products
- Maintaining the company’s existing customers and find now outlets
- Pushing existing dealers to speed up the company’s products
- Pushing shop to help more our products
- Dealing with problems for customers
- Making sales plan
- Checking the market performance and activities.
- Making daily, weekly, monthly sales reports
- Other tasks assigned by management team