Job duration: Contract of 2 years that could be renewable.
Send email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Found in 1975, ASODIA is a non-profit organization under the 1901 law, which brings together the main
professional agricultural organizations in the Midi-Pyrénées Region in France. ASODIA engages itself in
sustainable cooperation with foreign agriculture through support for projects led by agricultural and agri-
food organizations (farmers’ groups, cooperatives, credit unions, agricultural value-added SMEs, etc.).
ASODIA proposes methods for the development of profession to profession, from counterpart to
counterpart, in a perspective of development of agriculture and agricultural sectors.
The main aims of our cooperation are presented below:
- Looking for/To seek a food security, quantitative and qualitative.
- To increase the standard of living of the farmers and improve their living conditions.
- To support the establishment of representative farmers ‘organizations and agribusiness enterprise
allowing them progressive accountability in the care and participation of rural populations in their
technical, economic and social development.
This job offer be incorporated within the framework of the decentralized cooperation between the
Occitanie Region in France and Battambang Province in Cambodia. ASODIA, in partnership with the
Occitanie Region, opens a position of “Project Director” to continue the missions of the program “Creation
of a manufacture of animal feeds and support raising activities in Battambang Province” and in particular
to achieve an economic profitability of the workshop on a social business / fair trade model.
Description of the mains missions/activities of the job:
1 Operating of the manufacture of animal feeds production.
- Handicraft’s Management.
- Management of the team.
- Manage the stocks of raw material et research of new suppliers (eventually to develop partnership
with communities of farmers).
- Manage the stocks of final products (feeds) and check the quality (often realize analysis in
laboratory and feedback to our raisers partners).
- Technical and financial relationships with the raisers/clients dans the external partners.
The project Manager could be brought to research a new production building. He should then carry out
all the tasks involved in this move.
2 Development actions
- Manage the team.
- Organization of professional training meetings with local breeders.
- Follow-up of the technical support offered to partner farmers, particularly veterinary
- Organization of producers and development of other activities likely to improve the living
conditions of local producers.
Submission of nominations no later than Friday, November 2, 2018.
Send CV and cover letter to Mr Nicolas LARNAUDIE EIFFEL to the following two emails :
firstname.lastname@example.org et email@example.com.
Objective : taking office on 3rd January 2019.