LIM HENG GROUP ( Construction-Building-Architecture )
- Prepare and analyze consolidation financial and management report,
- Compile and monitor treasury/cash flow forecasts for the business,
- Implement proper procedures and controls for all Casino treasury,
- Support the subordinated staff on operational and technical matter,
- To ensure daily/monthly/yearly key reconciliation is done in a proper manner,
- Other task assigned by management.
Home Master Concrete Co.,Ltd ( Manufacturing-Production )
- Manage the accounting dept.
- Manage the financial of the company
- In & Out payment statement
- Close and clearance the company list payment
- Tax and declaration of taxation.
- Company top manager assigned jobs to arrange.
- We are announcement for Credit Officer working at Kampong Cham Branch : 2 Person
- Find new Customers in own local.
- Prepare loan and report to Branch Manager.
- Track customer information regularly (Existing Customers).
- Learn about local area before provide loan to customer.
- Evaluate the customer .
- Solve the problems with customer who pay late.
- As a consultant to introduce our services to customer.
- Develop Annual Plan.
• Manage/supervise the local finance team and ensure the finance function will continue to support the operations;
• Responsible for daily operations, including payment/document processing;
• Responsible and ensure compliance for statutory tax related reporting/financial audit process;
• Responsible for petty cash management/control and ensure compliance to Company’s Standard
• Operating Control including weekly cash reporting to Head Office;
• Ensure timely reporting of account related report to Head Office including stock supporting schedules etc.;
• Liaise/coordinate with various departments (internal/external) on the accounting/tax/financial issues when required;
• Continuously propose and support the operational team process work flow improvement initiatives;
• Manage ad-hoc task/project as assigned from time to time.
Lead the controlling team to ensure budget, forecast, long rang plan, performance analysis, reporting, management accounting, and operations controlling are run smoothly, in compliance with corporate’s standards and company’s strategy.
Validate pricing, commercial policy, and discount allocation/provision by products.
Develop new finance model (SOP, …)
Ensure strengthening of internal control.
Ensure the controlling team is delivering a strong support to all departments in local, Indochina, Region, and Group.
Be a key finance contact for internal clients (Bus, Region, Group).
Report directly to the Head of Finance.
SUPERVISED RESOURCES (Sales, budget, headcount…)
Organization chart: Please refer to our official Organization Chart regularly updated by HRM.
Supervised Headcount: 2 Controlling Officers
Planning and budgeting:
Lead the annual budgeting, forecast, and long rang plan.
Validate the monthly Sales Trend.
Business partnering: Organize the team to
Validate and accounts all BU expenses according to the budget and companie’s policies.
Follow-up and support the performance of each BU by providing indicators on a monthly basis with ad-hoc analysis.
Improve forecasting and use of financial indicators in business review / business cases.
Lead the team to provide monthly analysis and comments on actual performance.
Lead the team to provide analysis and support on pricing and sales policies.
Lead transfer price reviews and validation according to group policies.
Collaborate with Supply Chain and Commercial policy teams to define distribution agreements and sales conditions.
Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested by local management, Indochina, Region, and Group.
Validation of reimbursments and discounts.
Intercompany rebilling definition and follow-up.
Financial Reporting: monthly, quarterly, and yearly
Lead the team to provide corporate reports, CFO reports, and performance deck.
Lead the team to provide presentation package for management committee.
Communication with finance partners:
Ensure close collaboration with Accounting & Reporting team (Actual, DSO, …).
Be the contact point for Indochina/Region/Group controllers regarding financial performance.
Work closely with Rx and CHC Indochina, Region.
Answer specific requests from the group.
Strong involvement in Distributors agreements and conditions.
Continuoussly track Sales-Out of distributors, monitor stock level DSII: strong collaboration with Supply
Strong involvement in 3rd party sourcing.
Continuously track item master data status with Supply Chain.
Manage on-going relationship with distributors.
Strong collaboration/involvement in strategic projects: portfolio review, business cases.
Continuous improvement of financial systems, reporting and controlling tools.
Management and Development of the controlling team:
Support the team to achieve its objectives and to develop its skills.
Cooperate on Training, Headcount budget, and recruitment needs.
Work on Individual performance and development, salary and bonus review.
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: VP & Director, Non-Credit Product Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in analyzing the product performance and collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, other financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all other financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, and workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Communicate the new other financial products lines and new other financial product enhancement to ensure these products are well communicated.
- Work with sales team to develop other financial product sale guides to ensure these sale guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
- Perform others tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$
- Support the Consumer MFI strategy with direct responsibility for sales and distribution at the branch.
- Manage all transactions and activities of the branch.
- Manage and control affairs and performance
- Follow up all activities of COs and observe how they work to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Follow up all situations in field and guarantee a complete understanding of what is happening every day.
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial plan and cash. Expand and maintain the operational field.
- Maintain, develop and manage effective customer relationship and retention strategies.
. Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
. Post cheques/payments to the city ledger on a daily basis. Follow up on any payments that are over or short of the invoiced amount.
. Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
. Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs, by verifying the information and, after obtaining the Credit Manager or the accounting manager’s designates . . . approval, making the appropriate corrections as required.
. Assist the credit manager or accounting manager’s designate in the completion of the credit manager duties such as performing credit references, attending pre and post convention meetings, placing collection calls, or placing initial follow-up billing calls.
. Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
. Other tasks assign by Chief Accountant
- Develop and Implement Finance policies
- Oversee daily finance transactions & operation to ensure that all transactions are well recorded and processes properly, accurately and timely and complied with relevant standard and regulation:
- Cash flow Management: Minimize cash expense, cash forecasts planning
- Bank Management: make sure that can get more benefit from cash and bank deposit
- Provide timely and accurately analysis of financial trends and forecasts and make recommendation based on analyst to Top management
- Staff management (Recruiting, coaching, evaluating, monitoring and motivating)
• Responsible for the accounting operation, forecast, budget and procurement
• Supervise and support all accounting process according company policies and procedure.
• Review and check correctness of monthly transaction, adjustment and ensure all journal entries posted to GL
• Review the correctness of taxes, i.e. VAT, withholding tax and other taxes related including annual tax
• Provide monthly Financial Reports, i.e. P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow and other report require.
• Co-ordinate with external auditors and internal auditor for acknowledge the accounting problems and find out the solutions together.
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Develop annual operating plan, P&L modeling,
• Manage & review monthly P&L and budget within organization.
• Lead and collaborate with other functional managers to execute along with the Annual Operating Plan.
• Working with managers in each business function to prepare budget and track P&L performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
• Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, including corrective actions to address adverse performance of each business function.
Main responsibility as the Assistant Manager for the Finance and Accounting Department and to report directly to the Head of Finance and Accounting. Responsibilities include the following:
• To review the work performed by the Accountants on daily basis including the monthly closing items, e.g. bank reconciliations, accounts payable ledger, etc.
• Preparation and review of the monthly management and financial statements including the tax returns.
• To ensure that the company’s internal control systems are effective and to recommend improvements on the systems when necessary.
• Preparation of the annual budget and the monthly operating budgets including the cash flows statement.
• To coordinate and liaise with external auditors, internal auditors, and tax auditors during any of such audits.
• Review the work done by the general accountant including but not limited
• Accounting data entries by the Accountant
• Fixed asset register
• Cash count sheets
• Invoices and statement of accounts
• Monthly tax declaration
• Bank reconciliations
• Advances and clearance
• Review of monthly financial statements including, statement of financial position, statement of comprehensive income, cash flow statement (direct method) and statement of changes in equity.
• Review monthly and annual tax returns.
• Preparation of annual financial statements.
• Preparation of management accounts and produces basic ratio calculation such as Gross profit margin, gearing ratio and current ratio, receivable collection days and payable collection days, etc., and perform analysis and comments on these ratios.
• Monitoring the payables and receivables of the Company, approve payable and receivable transactions, ensure all debts are collected and all creditors are paid according to the agreed terms.
• Monitoring the related party transactions and prepare monthly related party transactions reconciliation report.
• To ensure all assets and liabilities are identified and properly recorded in financial statements.
• To ensure accounting processes and accounting standards as set out in the Company’s financial manual are properly complied with.
• Preparation of monthly operational budgets, and other budgets specifically required by the Head of Finance, including cash flows statements.
• Assist the Head of Finance in the preparation of cash flow forecasts and capital projects investment analysis.
• To coordinate and liaise with external auditors, internal auditors, and tax auditors during any of such audits.
• To review and improve on company accounting policy, if necessary.
• To ensure the accuracy and validity of the financial statements.
• To collaborate with the tax advisor regarding the company’s tax planning and tax filing preparation.
• To ensure that all the accounting processes and policies are properly carried out.
• To carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Finance & Accountant
• Handle cash, credit, and check transactions with customers
• Travel with Delivery Team to collect payment (cash/cheque) from customers as per schedules & locations
• Print and hand out invoice/receipt/credit note/debit note to customers
• Perform payment clearing in system
• Maintain safe and deposit collection to company’s bank account
• Prepare Payment Collection Report, AR Aging Report, and other reports of transactions for Line Manager
• Ensure no counterfeit bills are received from customers
• Assist Line Manager in handling petty cash transactions and reports
• Can be traveling to the other province
• Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.