• Develop and update of Treasury requirements, policies and procedures to ensure standards of Fund management and FX management at Head Office and branches.
• Prepare monthly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds are available for the next quarter commitment period; and short term fund arranging for the placement in case of fund surplus, replenish overseas nosto account; sell the surplus overseas fund.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to foresee and closely monitor the financial risk (liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk, capital buffer) in order to mitigate them to align with internal policies, regulations and lenders requirements.
• Review monthly business performance analysis, financial performance reports, NBC reports, key covenant reports for lenders, and other reports for stakeholders to ensure they are correct and comply with regulations and lenders requirements.
• Prepare monthly ALCO package report for Head of Treasury for monthly ALCO meeting.
• Assist to Head of Treasury to negotiate with lenders for the raising borrowing fund both senior debt and sub-debt in order to support the bank growth strategy.
• Facilitate and arrange the Due Diligent schedule for the lenders.
• Arrange the short term fund investment in inter-bank for placement, NCD and biding LPCO from NBC.
• Monitor the FX rate setting and build the good relationship with clients and partners for FX trading in order to improve the FX profit for the bank
First Cambodia Co., Ltd ( Information Technology )
• Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
• Monitors compliance with Cambodia accounting standards and company’s procedures.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Ensures compliance with Cambodian government regulations, laws and corporate policies.
• Reviews account receivables, account payables and weekly check runs.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general leader accounts, cost centers and document business transactions.
• Responsible for distributing financial statement and cost center reports.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
• Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets in the accounting system.
• Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
• Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls.
• Assists with annual budgets, prepares all allocations.
• Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Responsible for the preparation of all tax returns and compliance with tax laws.
• Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Be able to travel to assist the accountant in affiliated companies in Myanmar and Laos.
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: VP & Director, Non-Credit Product Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in analyzing the product performance and collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, other financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all other financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, and workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Develop/update the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Communicate the new other financial products lines and new other financial product enhancement to ensure these products are well communicated.
- Work with sales team to develop other financial product sale guides to ensure these sale guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
- Perform others tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
- Support the Consumer MFI strategy with direct responsibility for sales and distribution at the branch.
- Manage all transactions and activities of the branch.
- Manage and control affairs and performance
- Follow up all activities of COs and observe how they work to make sure that they do the right thing.
- Follow up all situations in field and guarantee a complete understanding of what is happening every day.
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial plan and cash. Expand and maintain the operational field.
- Maintain, develop and manage effective customer relationship and retention strategies.
- Develop and Implement Finance policies
- Oversee daily finance transactions & operation to ensure that all transactions are well recorded and processes properly, accurately and timely and complied with relevant standard and regulation:
- Cash flow Management: Minimize cash expense, cash forecasts planning
- Bank Management: make sure that can get more benefit from cash and bank deposit
- Provide timely and accurately analysis of financial trends and forecasts and make recommendation based on analyst to Top management
- Staff management (Recruiting, coaching, evaluating, monitoring and motivating)
. Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
. Post cheques/payments to the city ledger on a daily basis. Follow up on any payments that are over or short of the invoiced amount.
. Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
. Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs, by verifying the information and, after obtaining the Credit Manager or the accounting manager’s designates . . . approval, making the appropriate corrections as required.
. Assist the credit manager or accounting manager’s designate in the completion of the credit manager duties such as performing credit references, attending pre and post convention meetings, placing collection calls, or placing initial follow-up billing calls.
. Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
. Other tasks assign by Chief Accountant
- We are announcement for Credit Officer working at Kampong Cham Branch : 2 Person
- Find new Customers in own local.
- Prepare loan and report to Branch Manager.
- Track customer information regularly (Existing Customers).
- Learn about local area before provide loan to customer.
- Evaluate the customer .
- Solve the problems with customer who pay late.
- As a consultant to introduce our services to customer.
- Develop Annual Plan.
• Accountable for full spectrum of company’s finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
• Statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
• Direct and manage the processes for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital Operation expenditures are within budgets.
• To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable term and compliance.
• Effectively and efficiently working with tax agent auditor company secretary and bankers and all other relevant parties.
• To provide timely management account, financial report and analysis in synchronization with HQ methodology for decision making.
• To develop and implement the company policy, procedure in relating to finance.
• Review monthly forecast and annual budget to ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting.
• Monitor and analyses monthly results against budget.
• Responsible for strategic financial operation.
• Ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED ( Hotel-Resort-Travel )
JY HOTEL ARTICLES COMPANY LIMITED
Supply of materials Restaurant and hotel bar (kitchen Equipment)
Title of Position: Account executive
time : 08:00AM-17:00PM
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Finance
- Both male and female
- Full Time Contractor
- Salary 300 - 400$