I. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Implement and manage strong Microfinance IT system for the company
• Setup process as per directions of BOD
• Coordinate with global IT team and do continuous system customization as per market.
• Create strong trained microfinance team for Company.
• Manage and define strong process from loan disbursement to collection
II. MAIN DUTIES
• Working closely with external consultant and internal to meet the project timelines,
• Prepare the report and analysis cost by department,
• Provide coaching and training to officer staff,
• Prepare the schedule of work for annual budget preparation to ensure the end-to-end process (tool design, data collection, consolidation, review and analysis) of the New Year budget is completed on time in accordance with the time table.
• Develop and update the annual budgeting tool to simplify data entry and send to all stakeholders to produce the annual budget.
• Prepare budget guidelines and key assumptions and ensure their correctness and appropriateness for management review.
• Communicate with and follow up stakeholders to obtain budget figures and collect required data to ensure annual budgets are produced within deadline.
• Consolidate annual budget figures provided by provincial offices and HQ to produce accurate and reliable results and achievable and implementable targets within BOD deadline.
• Prepare the draft annual budget by verifying data quality, financial assumptions and consolidation to ensure the results are reliable and submitted on time for review by the manager before the annual budget is submitted to senior management for approval.
• Develop the mid-term financial projection guidelines and key assumptions.
• Update the mid-term financial projection tool to simplify data entry and circulate to all stakeholders for use in defining long-term financial goals.
• Prepare the mid-term financial projection guidelines and key assumptions and ensure their correctness and appropriateness before they are submitted to senior management for approval.
• Perform the other tasks assigned by management.